NEurope
Sméagol

Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!

Fantastic sales from Let’s Go. Fully deserved. Most people who actually played it seemed to have a great time, and that’s all that matters. 
Now this is some subtle bait, @Glen-i!
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, bob said:
37 minutes ago, Ronnie said:
Fantastic sales from Let’s Go. Fully deserved. Most people who actually played it seemed to have a great time, and that’s all that matters. 

Now this is some subtle bait, @Glen-i!

Tell me about it, he assumes I haven't given it a fair whack as well. The nerve.

For those who never played this but are still wanting to give it a try, a demo for the game has now been released on the eShop.

• Thanks 1

I picked this up at the weekend as I finally managed to find it pretty cheap. 

I was sceptical about this game but I’ve been pleasantly surprised so far, I’m having more fun than I thought I would. Just beat Misty and she proved to be a bit of a challenge, my Pikachu fainted for the first time, sad. It’s no patch on the main games but a nice tribute to the R/B/Y series. The soundtrack is amazing, loving the remixes of the original tunes. Oh that Team Rocket logo before a battle, hit me hard in the nostalgia.

Decent game.

• Like 1

Started this again after taking a break for a while. Accidentally skipped the 4th gym. Oops. 

On 16/05/2019 at 7:49 PM, Ashley said:

Started this again after taking a break for a while. Accidentally skipped the 4th gym. Oops. 

Skipped the 6th too by mistake.  I just don't like even numbered gyms!

Ended up back in Palette Town and had even missed the balloon guy so had to make my way back through the map.

Ended up beating Erika and all her cronies without losing 1HP as I was 20+ levels higher than her (and I didn't even use a fire Pokémon until I got to her).

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the bump, but I wondered if anyone still played this and would be kind enough to send me over a Bellsprout? 

I only have LG Pikachu and it's Eevee exclusive. 

Pretty please? :D 

1 hour ago, Aneres11 said:

Sorry for the bump, but I wondered if anyone still played this and would be kind enough to send me over a Bellsprout? 

I could probably do this for you. I have Eevee version so just would want one from Pikachu version. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I could probably do this for you. I have Eevee version so just would want one from Pikachu version. 

Ahh amazing thanks! 

Let me know when works for you I will be free most of the evening and tomorrow. 

Ive only just started the game really but could offer Oddish up as trade? Or Sandshrew / Mankey if they’re exclusive? 

Would definitely take an Ekans too if you had one. 

27 minutes ago, Aneres11 said:

Ahh amazing thanks! 

Let me know when works for you I will be free most of the evening and tomorrow. 

Ive only just started the game really but could offer Oddish up as trade? Or Sandshrew / Mankey if they’re exclusive? 

Would definitely take an Ekans too if you had one. 

Cool. Have Mario Kart league in a bit but I’ll see what I can after, if not sometime tomorrow 

• Like 1

Oh boy, it's time for another episode of "Let's GO trading sucks!"

Wonder how many attempts it'll take this time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Aneres11 said:

I probably have several Bellsprouts.

• Like 1