NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BigTac

Microsoft handheld?

this is becoming a love square to be honest

i mean i prefer microsoft to apple

i prefer nintendo to microsoft

i hate sony and apple on an epic scale, because they are all women with big tits, small waists and no brains

but then nintendo using the apple style is a good thing, (because at least their products function well) and microsoft supporting nintendo is also a good thing.

its wierd

Ahh well. Look how Sony has forced Nintendo not to make any more mistakes. Surely this competition can't be a bad pressure for creativity?

picture7qb0it.th.png

LMFAO! Good comeback, let that be a lesson to those who think Microsoft ownz every one!

It was only a matter of time before Microsoft entered the handheld ring, its a pretty profitable part of gaming, i think the past few years have proved that. Maybe its been proved way back at the original gameboy, so much success because portable games are those people can play constantly, consoles are limited.

Maybe it'l be called an Xpack?

haha, MS's should try to establish themselves in Japan before getting into the handheld market.

Exactly what i was thinking, Right now Microsoft really should concentrate on gaining the hearts of Japanise gamers with the 360.

Then again maybe Microsoft plan for this new device to be big in Japan, obviously not all plans go well (such as the xbox 360 becoming big in Japan, which it didnt)

Im starting to think that Microsoft is going to try to gain ground in the Japanise market anyway they can and in any form as its obviously proving to me more difficult than thought.

Ahh well. Look how Sony has forced Nintendo not to make any more mistakes. Surely this competition can't be a bad pressure for creativity?

Have to agree with that, but Microsoft wants to rule every market, and I'm getting quite sick of it.

Who made the OS you are using right now?

Even if he was on Windows what difference does that make. I hate flying but still use Aeroplanes. See my point.

I'd welcome a Microsoft handheld, not a big fan of the big MS. But I'd like to see how they'd even try and conquer Japan. We all know Japan love their handhelds, and hate MS, it will be a nice struggle to watch.

Also I'd think its a bit late to seriously start challenging the DS and PSP, think about it, revealed E3, released Christmas. DS will have a 2 year headstart in Japan and America, reaching say 20 million sales by then (approximation). It would seem stupid, unless they directly bring out an Audio Device, that can play games on the off chance, very much like the iPod with its Solitaire and parachute etc.

Microsoft sucks. Nintendo rules...uh sorry, it seems as if i accidently went into the 'other consoles' forum... :D

I really doubt M$ will make a handeld games console as they make DS games (Zoo Tycoon, RareWare games, etc)

"Your handheld gaming device has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. Press OK to send a fault report to Microsoft or cancel to finish"

"Your hanheld gaming device has performed an illegal operation and will be shutdown. Press OK to send a fault report to Microsoft or cancel to finish"

God, i hate those messages.

Im pretty sure Microsoft will be able to make a decent handheld, but if it were gaming they would focus on, i'd be even more interested.

It makes no sense for them to do it. They need to make their console gaming a bit more profitable first and then think about expanding. They would be better served to support the DS (which they are doing) and use it as a tool to make money and shit on Sony in tandem. "My enemy's enemy..."

Sign in to follow this