NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Yakuza Remastered Collection

46 minutes ago, bob said:

I might add Zero to my potentially buy list. The humour in these games look right up my alleyway.

Good man. Both are great games but 0 is the better of the two.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bob said:

I might add Zero to my potentially buy list. The humour in these games look right up my alleyway.

KlG5KLJ.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Weird 2

Yakuza 3 has just dropped out of nowhere on to the PS4.

A physical version of the collection is due for release early next year.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Thank God for that physical collection. :peace: 

Yup. It's gonna be great having them all on one console.

I see you've recently played through both 0 and the first game. You played them just like I did in that you just concentrated on the story. I'm very happy that you enjoyed them both.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You played them just like I did in that you just concentrated on the story.

Well, I did spent a few hours at the Mahjong parlor because I really like that game, even though I have no fucking idea how to properly play :laughing: But yes, the story was my main focus. And I have to say: both 0 and Kiwami had great stories and incredible characters.

• Haha 1

I'm looking forward to replaying 3 again as that was my introduction to the series years ago. Still need to finish Kiwami 2 first though.

Oh yeah! :D

In February 2020 that boxed physical version of Yakuza 3, 4 & 5 will be mine! :cool:

And that even gives me enough time to play Zero, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 as well... in theory. :grin:

Got my preorder in for the physical collection as its gone down at TheGameCollection.

Has anyone bought it digitally yet and had a chance to try 3?

I should pre-order it but...

yakuzaremasteredbeauty.jpg

It seems they will be doing what they always do with Yakuza games, Day one version = superfluous, elaborate alebiet very nice packaging.

Then later they'll release the collection in a proper PS4 case, so I might just be better off waiting.

24 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

It seems they will be doing what they always do with Yakuza games, Day one version = superfluous, elaborate alebiet very nice packaging.

Then later they'll release the collection in a proper PS4 case, so I might just be better off waiting.

Yup, i'll be waiting as well. I can't be having a special edition box/steel book on the shelf when all the rest are in a normal case. :nono:

• Thanks 1

You guys could just buy them digitally, then in the steel case and then finally in the regular cases....

• Haha 1

Just had my copy of the limited edition dispatched. I still haven't completed Kiwami 2 yet though so I really need to get back to that. Might put it on tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Happenstance said:

Oh and I don't know if you guys have seen but the regular boxed edition is also available now.

Thanks for the reminder. :D

I found it out a few weeks ago but The Game Collection still had copies of the Day 1 Edition in stock at that time, so I didn't want to risk pre-ordering and them sending me the steelbook like they did with Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and then having to buy display box art for the collection, a minor issue but still, I was just thinking that if it happened with Yakuza Remastered Collection then it would be even more of a hassle as the case will have to be a specific one with extra disc inserts.

Anyway, I have now ordered it... I don't really have the cash for it but it completes the Yakuza Collection and I do want to play all the games plus there isn't a lot of other games I really feel like I need on the PS4 now, aside from The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima. :peace:

23 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Might have to post a photo of my Yakuza collection tomorrow to put yours to shame :p 

I think Martinist has actually played his though. :p 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I think Martinist has actually played his though. :p 

Ah you messed up there by saying played instead of completed :p 

• Haha 1

1xbBjAT.jpg

Here we got then. 0, 1, Kiwami 1, 2, Kiwami 2, 3, 4, Japanese version of 5, new box for 5, remastered collection of 3, 4 & 5, 6 and Dead Souls.

• Like 5

I mean I have a PS2 copy of yakuza and PS3 copies of 3,4 and Dead Souls...I just didn't feel like dragging them out of storage....

Sign in to follow this