NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Rage 2

Officially confirmed after the Wal-Mart listing and Bethesda’s teasing. 

Gameplay reveal tomorrow.

Haven’t watched the trailer but I’m betting they pushed this reveal up after Walmart’s goof. Hence the tweet followed by the Instagram posts with the same type of editing and pink writing. 

Sad to see a developer with bags of talent waste time on a sequel nobody asked for. 

3 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

That has to be one of the worst trailers I have seen for a video game. :nono:

It is absolutely horrific. No deeming features whatsoever.

Watched the trailer. It was utterly stupid and pointless. Which I’m a fan of....except it’s a poor way to garner actual interest in a title that’s namesake will be an uphill battle. 

Should've just used this trailer from the start. ::shrug:

Well...I need to see much more gameplay to make a decision whether I'd like it or not.

Looks okay I suppose. Not so sure we need a “huge” open world though. A small but still large and packed world would allow for a tightly controlled story and various events. God of War  style. But we’ll see...

I do enjoy the rather large amounts of enemies on screen though. iDtech 6 doing swell. 

I kind of feel like Borderlands 3 is going to scratch this particular itch for me.

I really enjoyed the first, plus I'm quite liking the almost Danger Days era MCR aesthetic they seem to be going for. Will probably pick it up once the price drops, which I imagine will be pretty quick.

Just because:

So yeah, I bought this. I really want to like it, as I unexpectedly loved the first. Unfortunately, it's pretty boring so far.

The car sections are pretty much just commuting to shoot bang sections. It would be ok if these shooting sections were longer, but they last about 5 minutes, then it's back to the car for another commute.

The gunplay is still great, but there's just no decent section (so far) to really get your teeth into.

Also, no fucking left handed controls. I should have known really, as Bethesda never put them in. Normally it's not an issue, as I can just swap the sticks in the PS4 accessibility settings, but for games with vehicles, it makes those sections a pain.

Sign in to follow this