NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

2 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry, not available on Tuesdays. Have fun.

I thought not, wanted to mention you just in case though :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Hopefully should be on at some point this evening if anyone fancies answering the horn, I probably should focus on farming a monster...but there aren't many key quests left for me to break through the ranking....

I'd love to help, I'll likely be around from 7PM onwards so just let us all know when and we'll help get you through those key quests in no time. :D

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

@Hero-of-Time @RedShell @S.C.G @Glen-i 

Hopefully should be on at some point this evening if anyone fancies answering the horn, I probably should focus on farming a monster...but there aren't many key quests left for me to break through the ranking....

I should be able to join for a few hunts from around 8pm. :) 

• Thanks 1

I've kept an eye on this thread since 5pm and it doesn't look like it's happening. I popped on my Switch earlier and he hasn't been on today.

I usually start to wind down at 9pm anyway so if he does show up I won't be playing long.

Well, if you still want to hunt just give me a shout. :peace:

@Hero-of-Time @RedShell @S.C.G

Aye I'll be hunting! 

Just settled my son down, got some bits and bobs to do so I'll post again when I'm firing up, I reckon close to 9ish if that suits...

... although maybe not Hero, apologies if that's too late for you, but I'll mention you again when I'm setting the room up just incase :)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I've kept an eye on this thread since 5pm and it doesn't look like it's happening. I popped on my Switch earlier and he hasn't been on today.

I usually start to wind down at 9pm anyway so if he does show up I won't be playing long.

Yeah, I’d only be on till around 10pm myself.

Have started playing Mutant Blobs Attack now (thanks for bringing it to my attention in the other thread BTW :)) but will pop on for some hunting if it does still go down though.

@Hero-of-Time @RedShell @S.C.G

Kettles on, so I'll start setting the room up now, I won't put a password for friends on, if there's three of us at least (1243 if you want to invite anyone else you know) and then can always open it up later if we want some more team mates :)

Great fun tonight, thanks @RedShell and @S.C.G for sticking around too, HR12 it is with one last push towards breaking through! 

The Barios fight was embarrassing, my weapon was so weak I couldn't do any damage 🙈

But after this evening's hunting I've put together a rag tag bunch of g rank armour, so defense is up to 670 now, and I've bought a new weapon which doubles my damage and has a white tip too.

Got quite lucky tonight, got a few mantles here and there and in both Valstrax urgent fights got the rare 9 Gem from it, great nights hunting!

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Sure thing! I'm up for that.

Great stuff! 

Just added you as a friend, and set the hub up now for those who can, no passwords for friends but I'll open it up to the general public if only two of us!

2 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Great stuff! 

Just added you as a friend, and set the hub up now for those who can, no passwords for friends but I'll open it up to the general public if only two of us!

I get the distinct feeling @RedShell will turn up.

Cracking stuff chaps, thanks for the help! 

Sorry Red for...errmmm...not paying attention 🙈

By my calculations I've got one more quest and then I'll get the urgent, so close! Might be on at a similar time tomorrow, I'll post in here if I am :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Sorry Red for...errmmm...not paying attention 🙈

No worries, had a good chuckle when I came back from switching cat and nobody was there anymore. :hehe: 

Cheers for the hunts everyone.

:peace:

For a 2 hour session, I got quite a few moments.

Man, we had some ridiculously bad luck with other monsters interrupting hunts!

It was nice playing with @Hero-of-Time again, it's been ages. And for once, I managed to not cart while he was around.

If anyone wants to hunt again today, just give me a shout. I'm up whenever.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Might be on at a similar time tomorrow, I'll post in here if I am :)

Sadly I won't be able to join you as i'm off to the cinema this evening. 

6 hours ago, Glen-i said:

If anyone wants to hunt again today, just give me a shout. I'm up whenever.

I could go for some more hunting today, either between 5-7pm or 8pm onwards.

If there's nothing specific on the menu I quite fancy tackling another Special Permit monster. :hehe:

1 hour ago, RedShell said:

I could go for some more hunting today, either between 5-7pm or 8pm onwards.

If there's nothing specific on the menu I quite fancy tackling another Special Permit monster. :hehe:

Assuming no-one else wants to play at a different time, than 8pm is good for me.

We can do the whole "take turns" thing.

• Like 1

If it's 8PM tonight then I can join to help as well.

• Like 2

Taking turns is overrated, frankly...

Don't think I'll be able to make it on tonight, might have time for a few solo missions but not online as my break between work is only an hour now.

Anyone about for a hunt tomorrow morning? I could do 9:30am til about 11, get those two last quests done and even I could be up for letting someone else pick a quest once in a while...

• Like 1