NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Just now, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

I want total annihilation here, I don't care if I'm a filthy passenger in all of this while everyone else does the hard stuff! 

Also yeah I'll be ducking out at some point for a bit, and then likely back on after, so if i stop moving then feel free to leave the session!

Cool, joining in a sec. :D

Also, I just messaged Gadwin on Steam, he'll be able to hunt in a bit. :)

Edited by S.C.G
  • Thanks 1

Cheers for the hunts @Kaepora_Gaebora @RedShell and @Hero-of-Time :D

That was fun blasting through all those hunts with you all. :)

If anyone wants to hunt some more in a bit, just give me a shout as I'll likely be hunting with @Gadwin for a bit anyway. :peace:

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Cheers for the hunts @Kaepora_Gaebora @RedShell and @Hero-of-Time :D

That was fun blasting through all those hunts with you all. :)

If anyone wants to hunt some more in a bit, just give me a shout as I'll likely be hunting with @Gadwin for a bit anyway. :peace:

Aye that was great fun, thanks for helping me rank up so quickly; my finest hour was mounting one of the monsters and completely forgetting which button helped you hold on, amateur hour! Think it was dead a minute later anyway though...

Just about to head back on now, will set a room up again under the same password if you fancy coming to help me get G rank, honestly though if you want to do your own thing and have some proper hunts then no worries, I'll leave it open for 10 mins or so then go to bed if no one answers the horn

• Thanks 1

Coming back online now. :D

1 minute ago, S.C.G said:

Coming back online now. :D

You dream! Just going to clean my teeth 😂 it's three more hunts and then it should be my urgent so hopefully whip through it quickly!

My Switch had connection error while I was waiting to do system update earlier.  Is a few minutes away from finishing now.

Thanks to @S.C.G for popping back on again to help, the last fight I got over tired and kept thinking it was me who was HR 89 🙈

HR7 urgent ready and waiting, next stop G rank! I'll try and post in here when I'm free again if anyone wants to get involved again, although I'll likely only be on mornings if at all until next Tuesday evening.

Oh, of course a Mon Hun session gets going when I can't play.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Thanks to @S.C.G for popping back on again to help, the last fight I got over tired and kept thinking it was me who was HR 89 🙈

HR7 urgent ready and waiting, next stop G rank! I'll try and post in here when I'm free again if anyone wants to get involved again, although I'll likely only be on mornings if at all until next Tuesday evening.

You're most welcome :D thank you for the games.

Also thanks to @Gadwin as we got to play a few games afterwards, was just like old times on PSO. :smile:

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Oh, of course a Mon Hun session gets going when I can't play.

Sorry about that, it was rather impromptu and I was right at that moment thinking that I wanted to play something, then @Kaepora_Gaebora posted in the thread and we were off.

I'd be happy to hunt tonight if you like though? Or if anyone else wants to join as well, if not then there's always tomorrow after Mario Kart depending on if Smash is on or not. :peace:

9 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Aye that was great fun, thanks for helping me rank up so quickly; my finest hour was mounting one of the monsters and completely forgetting which button helped you hold on, amateur hour! Think it was dead a minute later anyway though...

Just about to head back on now, will set a room up again under the same password if you fancy coming to help me get G rank, honestly though if you want to do your own thing and have some proper hunts then no worries, I'll leave it open for 10 mins or so then go to bed if no one answers the horn

Yeah, it was quite a laugh and it felt good to be hunting with N-E people again. Those poor monsters didn't know what hit them. I always love going back to do earlier quests and wailing on the weaker beasties.

I would have liked to join you in the later session but time was getting on and I needed to get ready for bed. Early mornings and all that. :( 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, it was quite a laugh and it felt good to be hunting with N-E people again. Those poor monsters didn't know what hit them. I always love going back to do earlier quests and wailing on the weaker beasties.

Yep, pretty sure every quest was done in well under 5 mins. The funniest had to be that Malfestio though, it couldn't even move! :laughing:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Yep, pretty sure every quest was done in well under 5 mins. The funniest had to be that Malfestio though, it couldn't even move! :laughing:

Poor thing was trapped in the corner. :D I felt sorry for the poor Seltas trying to scramble away after we killed the queen. :p 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Poor thing was trapped in the corner. :D I felt sorry for the poor Seltas trying to scramble away after we killed the queen. :p 

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Some fine “quest complete” additional hunting right there. :grin: 

7 hours ago, S.C.G said:

I'd be happy to hunt tonight if you like though? Or if anyone else wants to join as well, if not then there's always tomorrow after Mario Kart depending on if Smash is on or not. :peace:

I can't play tonight either, Thursday to Saturday is when I'm normally available.

And chances are, Smash will take up Thursday.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I can't play tonight either, Thursday to Saturday is when I'm normally available.

And chances are, Smash will take up Thursday.

Well, I’d be up for more hunting on Friday or Saturday, definitely want to play Smash after MK tomorrow though. :hehe: 

3 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Well, I’d be up for more hunting on Friday or Saturday, definitely want to play Smash after MK tomorrow though. :hehe: 

I mean, how else do I get to punch your face in for throwing red shells backwards and get rewarded for it?

• Haha 2

Fridays and Saturdays are generally out for me because I get back so late from work on both days.

But I'm sure we'll get in some more hunts at some point. :D

Managed to get HR7 urgent done with some ransoms this morning before work, had a quick look around the Horn and I've got the Diabolos urgent waiting to open up G rank, so hopefully if we can get a group together at some point we could do some quests that are beneficial to other people as well! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

Managed to get HR7 urgent done with some ransoms this morning before work, had a quick look around the Horn and I've got the Diabolos urgent waiting to open up G rank, so hopefully if we can get a group together at some point we could do some quests that are beneficial to other people as well! 

I'm reporting you to the Hunters Guild.

Taking hostages is not how you get your promotions!

I can play with you tonight if you want to turn away from your life of crime.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OK, @Ugh first aid and I are both free tonight, so we're gonna play some Mon Hun.

I'm gonna mention @RedShell because we need a kitty mascot and @Kaepora_Gaebora in case he'd be interested in fighting that Diablos and starting G-Rank.

I'm thinking 8pm, you guys available then?

Edited by Glen-i

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

Yeah, Kitty mascot should be able to join you. :hehe: 

• Thanks 2

Another hunter night, another batch of hunter highlights.

Everyone has that one normal monster that they absolutely hate fighting. For me, it's Barioth.

Anyway, here's some @Ugh first aid wanted me to post.

We paused that last video and accidentally got a great screenshot out of it.

D5wy0c1UcAAVo-s?format=jpg&name=large

Naturally, she didn't get hit from that.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Glen-i said:

OK, @Ugh first aid and I are both free tonight, so we're gonna play some Mon Hun.

I'm gonna mention @RedShell because we need a kitty mascot and @Kaepora_Gaebora in case he'd be interested in fighting that Diablos and starting G-Rank.

Thank you for the invite young man; sadly I work Saturday evenings 😢

Looking likely I'll next be on on Tuesday night again I think at the earliest...