NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

So did Capcom skip or just forget DLC for November? :hmm: 

Was looking in the download section on this the other day and there’s content previews for August, September and October, but nothing else since. :blank: 

I recall there being a website with the DLC schedule for previous games, but can’t seem to find anything for this version. :bowdown: Not that I’ll care in a few days time anyway... ;) but yeah, just curious.

28 minutes ago, RedShell said:

So did Capcom skip or just forget DLC for November? :hmm: 

Was looking in the download section on this the other day and there’s content previews for August, September and October, but nothing else since. :blank: 

I recall there being a website with the DLC schedule for previous games, but can’t seem to find anything for this version. :bowdown: Not that I’ll care in a few days time anyway... ;) but yeah, just curious.

Looking around the net and a few people think that's it for the DLC, although apparently we are still missing Diva and Weakness Exploit cats. Maybe there will be another update with those? 

41 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Looking around the net and a few people think that's it for the DLC, although apparently we are still missing Diva and Weakness Exploit cats. Maybe there will be another update with those? 

Damn. Hope that ain’t the case. :hmm: 

Like you say, the Weakness Exploit skill for Prowler hasn’t even been sent out yet. And I’ve been looking forward to that one. Not that I really need it now, but the stronger I can make my Prowler, the funnier. :grin: 

How did this game sell in the end? I’m guessing it probably didn’t set the charts on fire. :heh: But even so, that shouldn’t be any reason to deny us of already developed DLC.

So who's up for some post-kart-pre-Smash hunts tonight?

I will probably be bouncing out at around 11, mind.

4 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

So who's up for some post-kart-pre-Smash hunts tonight?

I will probably be bouncing out at around 11, mind.

Count me in! :) 

In! :D

Going physical for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate so I won't be getting it until tomorrow at some point and I won't be playing it until tomorrow night unless it arrives very early. ;)

• Like 1

Ah... That's problematic. @Ugh first aid and I have just agreed to help her friend. So there's not enough space for both of you...

Edited by Glen-i

5 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Ah... That's problematic. @Ugh first aid and I have just agreed to help her friend. So there's not enough space for both of you...

That's OK... I'll join you all next time. :peace:

I'll find something to do with those extra two hours... :smile:

*sets up camp in front of the letter box at 9PM sharp in preparation for the arrival of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate* :p

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

How about if I hunt with Dino Chav and Co, from 9-10 pm and then @S.C.G, you can join ‘em from 10-11? :) 

Well, that'd work! :D

• Like 1

15 years old. What a series! I still remember playing the original game like it was yesterday. Communicating via a keyboard, fighting Lao for the first time and eagerly awaiting the Fatalis quest to drop online....happy days. 

There have been rumblings of a Switch exclusive MH game being prepped for reveal later this year. Here's hoping that it's true.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 12/03/2019 at 7:10 AM, Hero-of-Time said:

There have been rumblings of a Switch exclusive MH game being prepped for reveal later this year. Here's hoping that it's true.

Nice. Hopefully another "proper" MH game rather than a spin-off.

I'd still like to see the remaining DLC for Generations Ultimate too, but it looks like Capcom aren't interested in making it available for some reason. ::shrug:

• Like 1

OK, yeah, I'm really wanting to play some Mon Hun tonight.

@RedShell, what time would be most convenient for you? I'm available whenever.

12 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

OK, yeah, I'm really wanting to play some Mon Hun tonight.

@RedShell, what time would be most convenient for you? I'm available whenever.

Should be available between 5:30-7pm, and again from 8pm.

Anything specific on the menu, or is it just gonna be random hunting? No doubt I will be rusty. :hehe:

1 minute ago, RedShell said:

Should be available between 5:30-7pm, and again from 8pm.

Anything specific on the menu, or is it just gonna be random hunting? No doubt I will be rusty. :hehe:

8pm would be great for me.

Yeah, just random hunting, might as well check off some quests I've yet to do.
@S.C.G, you up for it tonight?

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@S.C.G, you up for it tonight?

Not tonight, I don't get back until late, same for tomorrow.

Another night though. :peace:

You don't really forget how to hunt, huh? Thanks for helping me to help the French, @RedShell and @Ugh first aid

I believe that's Brexit sorted now. Good work!

And of course, I got some moments of pure skill and glory.

I'd like to do that again soon.

EDIT: Here are Crazy Towel Lady @Ugh first aid's highlights

Psst... That was me. I fired those shots.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

So, is @Ugh first aidrunning around in a pair of colour-changing towels? :grin: 

Essentially... yes. :D

We don't call her Crazy Towel Lady for nothing. :peace:

I've got to get back into playing some more Monster Hunter soon, Sunday would be a possibility. :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I've got to get back into playing some more Monster Hunter soon, Sunday would be a possibility. :smile:

I'm not available at Sunday Night, but I can play from 5pm until 7 if you're able to then.

@Vileplume2000, a bunch of us have derogatory Monster Hunter nicknames for each other really. There's Crazy Towel Lady, N-Europe Mascot, The Cheapskate, Dino Chav and Guy who brought actual proper Armour.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Righto, I'm hopping online for a couple of hours (hopefully with @S.C.G) so if anyone wants in, feel free to join up.

• Like 2

On 06/04/2019 at 11:53 AM, Glen-i said:

I'm not available at Sunday Night, but I can play from 5pm until 7 if you're able to then.

This still going on? I’m available for some hunting right now. :) 

*EDIT*

LOL

Edited by RedShell
  • Haha 1