NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

9 minutes ago, Gadwin said:

I am returning to Monster Hunter tonight, just got the nintendo online membership today. 

I been replaying MH world recently and been enjoying using the hammer so I'm going to try it out on MHGU now.

I'll be online around 9 or 10pm, going to craft some hammers now :)

Am HR7 at the moment.

Cool, I'll be available from around 7pm tonight.

40 minutes ago, Gadwin said:

I am returning to Monster Hunter tonight, just got the nintendo online membership today. 

I been replaying MH world recently and been enjoying using the hammer so I'm going to try it out on MHGU now.

I'll be online around 9 or 10pm, going to craft some hammers now :)

Am HR7 at the moment.

Welcome back my friend. :D

I look forward to hunting alongside you later, just give us a shout on here when you're about to go online or if you see a space in the game and you're online just jump in. :)

Password will be "4444" as usual. :peace:

Wait, now that I think about it.

@Gadwin, have you got any of our friend codes?

Well, just in case...

3034-9087-7910

And give us a shout when you're on. We might have to move from the G-rank hub to the normal one, seeing as you're High Rank.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

I'm gonna go ahead and go online in a few minutes.

So just give me a shout here and I'll join your room or open a new one or whatever when I can.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gadwin said:

I'm online now, did a few hunts earlier and unlocked my HR7 urgent.

Go ahead and join the room I'm in!

Edited by Glen-i

Thanks for the hunts tonight @RedShell, @Glen-i and @Gadwin I think we did really well this evening. :D

Especially as you went from HR 7 to HR 10 in one session Gadwin, it's good to see you enjoying the game again and to hunt alongside you. :)

I had to call it in though after that last hunt, I think because I was up late last night as well, it has caught up with me, so time to catch some sleep. :zzz:

But tomorrow, we shall hunt once again with any luck and I'm sure we'll make some more progress. :peace:

• Like 1

@RedShell will be amused to know that @S.C.G has now also run out of space in his item box. Although he hasn't got all the lab upgrades yet so that can be fixed.

Anyway, synchronization doesn't make things better, I have the power gift people slapstick and Plesioth's hip check has reached all new levels of nonsense.

So @Gadwin. I did some looking around and I found an armour set that should do you for now.

At HR 10, the only reasonable set you can make that has Handicraft is the Ceanataur GX set (That GX part is really important, it's not the normal Shogun Ceanataur set). The key item for getting it to show up is called "Pristine Ore"

You can get Pristine Ore from the little girl in the Hunter's Pub. You trade those Horns Coins you've been getting lately for that.

Anyway, apart from the Pristine Ore, it's mostly Ceanataur stuff and a bit of Plesioth that you need.

It gives +10 Handicraft, +14 Expert and +10 Chain Crit and has 3 slots. So you'll probably need a Talisman to get Sharpness +2.

That should do you until your Hunter rank gets unlocked, where there's an absolutely amazing set that is astonishingly flexible. Yes, it's the one I wear, and @RedShell when he isn't catting it up.

• Haha 2

@Glen-i I was looking at that set in the game last night.

It looks like the best for what I need now, am running sharpness+2 with my current setup :)

I'm going online once my switch gets a charge.  It is just a black screen right now as I left it on till it shutdown itself playing after the hunts last night.

• Like 2

Another successful evening of crabbing... erm I mean hunting! :D

Thanks for the hunts @Gadwin, @Glen-i and @Ugh first aid :) it was a pleasure as always.

Plus four out of five pieces of armour in one night is pretty good going. :peace:

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

So who's up for some post Kart Hunts tonight?

I’m up for some post-Kart hunting.

Not played this since upgrading my SD card the other day, but hopefully all of the downloadable quests have made the transfer safely. 

• Like 1

Man, I am never pulling this Hellblade quest off!

Took me an hour to get a full room going, only for some jerk to come in and cart 4 BLOODY TIMES!

You'd think after the third time, they'd just hang back and let the rest of us finish off the last Hellblade...

I just want that armour...

@Hero-of-Time I get it now. I get your frustration with Randoms.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

We were really close last time, hopefully we can get it done for you today after MK.

But yeah, it’d be a miracle to get a G5 special permit quest done with randoms. :hehe: 

I'm happy to play some hunts for an hour or two if anyone is about.

I would have played on Friday and Saturday night as well but, now I'm back to work... I tend to be too tired as I get back late.

But I can be around for a bit tonight, so give me a shout and I'll make a room, I'll be playing single player until then.

On 25/11/2018 at 11:12 PM, S.C.G said:

I'm happy to play some hunts for an hour or two if anyone is about.

I would have played on Friday and Saturday night as well but, now I'm back to work... I tend to be too tired as I get back late.

But I can be around for a bit tonight, so give me a shout and I'll make a room, I'll be playing single player until then.

Was too late for me I’m afraid, I just can’t hack late-night gaming sessions anymore... #TooOldForThisShit :D 

If you’re ever going to be about between 8-10:30 pm though, then I’m pretty much always available and up for some hunting, until Smash arrives that is. :hehe: 

I’ve actually started using Dual Blades recently, so it could be fun to team up at some point, before everyone drops Monster Hunter harder than a Uragaan drops his chin! :heh: And as a Dual Blade pro, perhaps you could give me some pointers too. :cool: 

BTW, @Glen-i, did you take on the EX Hellblade yet? If it’s anything like the EX DeadEye, then it’s just a giant version of the monster with a massive amount of HP. Definitely doable solo though, with patience. ;)

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RedShell said:

BTW, @Glen-i, did you take on the EX Hellblade yet? If it’s anything like the EX DeadEye, then it’s just a giant version of the monster with a massive amount of HP. Definitely doable solo though, with patience. ;)

Not yet. I just spent the rest of last weekend just grinding some materials to get the armour maxed out. Still need to finish that. Underestimated just how much each of the last levels need. I need a lot of cortexes/shards.

Also, I'd rather tackle that particular quest with friends. More fun.

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

So who's up for some post-kart hunting tonight?

I am. :)

• Like 1

Right, gonna finish this KFC meal, boost those stats up and then open a room.
Yes, it arrived during Mario Kart, because of course it did.

• Haha 2