NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

Thanks for the hunts @RedShell

And congrats to @S.C.G for unlocking his rank! Now we gotta get you all decked out in that blingin' Neset armour and matching dual blades.

It's insane how flexible that armour is!

• Thanks 2

So the new DLC includes the G Rank versions of more Special Permit quests, including Deadeye Yian Garuga! Been wondering how to get hold of that thing for a while now, as I want to go for the maxed out version of its poison weapon. :cool: 

Time to prepare for many an annoying battle against that monster... again. :heh:

In other MH news, I just hit HR100! Purple name GET! :hehe: 

Edited by RedShell
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, RedShell said:

So the new DLC includes the G Rank versions of more Special Permit quests, including Deadeye Yian Garuga! Been wondering how to get hold of that thing for a while now, as I want to go for the maxed out version of its poison weapon. :cool: 

Time to prepare for many an annoying battle against that monster... again. :heh:

In other MH news, I just hit HR100! Purple name GET! :hehe: 

I've never fought DeadEye...

Yian Garuga is cheap enough...

• Haha 1

So the latest DLC has an interesting quest.

I can't remember the exact name, but it's something along the line of "URGENT: COAL MINERS NEEDED"

The actual quest is a boring "Collect 10 coal" thing. But it turns out that completing the subquest and then exiting the quest through that is much more worth it.

You hunt a G-Rank Brachy, which has less health than usual, but hits harder.

The reward for doing so is best explained with a YouTube thumbnail.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm gonna assume that's with the charmer skill but it's kinda ridic! I just might be able to get my dream talisman of Handicraft, Wide Range and 3 slots.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

So the latest DLC has an interesting quest.

I can't remember the exact name, but it's something along the line of "URGENT: COAL MINERS NEEDED"

The actual quest is a boring "Collect 10 coal" thing. But it turns out that completing the subquest and then exiting the quest through that is much more worth it.

You hunt a G-Rank Brachy, which has less health than usual, but hits harder.

The reward for doing so is best explained with a YouTube thumbnail.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm gonna assume that's with the charmer skill but it's kinda ridic! I just might be able to get my dream talisman of Handicraft, Wide Range and 3 slots.

I did a couple of those when I joined H-o-T yesterday, was surprised at the end seeing such a ridiculous amount of charms! :hehe: 

One of the randoms was quitting via subquest, but it’s actually really quick for me to also do the main (using Grabby) as I can get 10 coal pretty much instantly and then just warp to base. ;) 

Anyway, fun session last night. Will have to get some of the vid captures posted in the other thread, including that one where one of those little rolling ball monsters messed me up! :laughing: 

• Thanks 1

Huge thanks to @S.C.G & @Hero-of-Time for the help with that special permit Yian Garuga quest last night. :bowdown:

I’d managed to do the G rank capture, hunt and hunt x2 quests solo, but I’m pretty sure there’s no way I could’ve done that G4 quest on my own, mainly because of Rajang! :shakehead

Was so lucky to get that capture done at the end there (I believe pitfalls only work when he’s in rage mode) as a few more minutes   of that onslaught and we would’ve been toast! :hehe: 

Anyway, I’m now 1 step closer to the final XX version of my favourite Prowler weapon!:

DoX3kyYVsAAzdAz?format=jpg&name=large

:yay:

• Thanks 1

Anyone up for helping me out with some hr7 keys?
These randoms are of no use to me :p

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Anyone up for helping me out with some hr7 keys?
These randoms are of no use to me :p

I've just seen your message, I'll be right on. :D

Edit - well I'm online now anyway, so if anyone wants to join me for some hunts (pass 4444) then they are welcome to. :peace:

Edited by S.C.G

Sorry buddy, I finished up for bed there.

Managed to get a few quests done in end.

Will be back on tomorrow evening round 9:30pm or 10pm if you're about

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mokong said:

Sorry buddy, I finished up for bed there.

Managed to get a few quests done in end.

No worries, I'm glad to hear that you managed to get a few quests done though. :)

Sure, we can hunt some monsters tomorrow then. :D

10 hours ago, Mokong said:

10 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Sure, we can hunt some monsters tomorrow then. :D

I wasn't on this much yesterday, have been slightly distracted from hunting recently:

MarvelousFlashyIndianpangolin-size_restr

:hehe:

Will try to get online for a few hunts tonight though. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just home from work gonna turnon MH in a few mins on e get a cup of tea made

• Thanks 1

I've made a Hub with the usual password, I'll wait round a bit :)

Anyone round for some G Rank? Reached HR9 last night thanks to @redshell and @s.c.g and now am in dire need of new weapons and armour :p

Got a PUB open, usual password ...gonna do some harvest tours while I wait to mine some ore

12 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Anyone round for some G Rank? Reached HR9 last night thanks to @redshell and @s.c.g and now am in dire need of new weapons and armour :p

Got a PUB open, usual password ...gonna do some harvest tours while I wait to mine some ore

Ah, now I was planning on joining you tonight but... I'm already playing Monster Hunter... World for the first time in ages as I'm helping someone out... though it has occured to me that I could play both and I'm willing to try if you like? :p

I'd be playing in portable mode though and wouldn't be able to type really but we could give it a go. :peace:

Lol, that would be some feet of multitasking but you're grand, help your mate out on World, you can help me tomorrow ;)

II'll probably be round till 10:30 or 11 if you finish early tho :)

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Anyone hunting tonight?

I'm hunting young virgins.

But I'm guessing you're talking monsters..

• Haha 1

Cheers for help @redshell and @s.c.g got a full g rank Rathian set...now feel more comfortable with defence haha. And mega cheers Red for the Palico tips, didn't even know you could add skills to them :p

Question, only just remembered this, is there a farm in this like in MHTri where I can farm seeds and honey etc?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Cheers for help @redshell and @s.c.g got a full g rank Rathian set...now feel more comfortable with defence haha. And mega cheers Red for the Palico tips, didn't even know you could add skills to them :p

Question, only just remembered this, is there a farm in this like in MHTri where I can farm seeds and honey etc?

No worries, thanks to you both for sticking around when I shoowed up so late, it was nice to still get a few quests in. :)

Always good to get G-Rank armour, that defence boost will really help. :D

Likewise, cheers to @RedShell for the tips on how to effectively maintain your palico.

I can't believe I had gone so long without realising how to properly equip skills etc for my main palico, Azel. :blush:

If you want to farm stuff @Mokong then go to Bherna, then go to the palico ranch and talk to Neko, who will set you up.

Just go to, Order Items > Request a Trade, then select your palico to farm with, the cycles and make sure you have plenty of Lagniapples. :peace:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone up for some hunting in bout an hour? (Maybe sooner)

Hoping to get G2 done and move up to G3

Also how do I get Hyper Monster quests, I have a few things to upgrade that need Hyper parts but I don't seem to have the quests?

Just now, Mokong said:

Anyone up for some hunting in bout an hour? (Maybe sooner)

Hoping to get G2 done and move up to G3

Sure, let me know 5 mins before you're about to start and I'll hunt with you for a while. :)

Cool gonna jump on there now, I'll open up the usual Pub, cheers

• Thanks 1

Cheers to @redshell and @s.c.g for the help, got to G3, was taken by surprise with the G2 Urgent though haha. Did not expect  a Jhen Mohran type quest...was damn good fun. Managed to build a new Switch Axe from him too :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1