NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

5 hours ago, RedShell said:

Sorry I couldn't join you last night @Mokong, got your invite upon returning from a quest, at which point your hub was already full. :hmm:

I'll be online today from around 5 - 7pm, and again (after MK) at around 9pm.

Happy to help out with whatever, or if anyone wants to help me, my MH "shopping list" :heh: currently includes Rajang Horn+ (absolute pain in the arse because I can't hunt Rajang to save my life :shakehead) and Ahtal-Ka Alluring Gem (also a pain in the arse, just for different reasons :grin:).

Well, I definitely need that Alluring Gem (2 of them actually) And Chaos Oil III is so insanely broken, I could definitely help with breaking Rajang's stupid face. I, meanwhile, need a Rajang Heart... I think I'm entitled to some self pity.

Anyway, I'm up for some post MK hunts.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Naturally, there was an update for the Cloud Save Backup functionality. But it did something else as well.

It's a small thing, but more options are nice.

*sharpens dual-blades*

I can hunt after MK League if you need another player. :D

• Like 1

Just built and tried my first Charge Blade (Rathlos) could take a while to get used to but I think this will become my 2nd fav weapon type after Switch Axe.....I must have a thing for transforming weapons haha.

Hopefully I'll be on later if anyone round to help. Need to finish off a couple more 3star key quests then it onto High Rank :)

53 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Hopefully I'll be on later if anyone round to help. Need to finish off a couple more 3star key quests then it onto High Rank :)

What time are you going online. Because I'll help.

13 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Going online now  :)

Well, I'm in the middle of a quest.

Keep the room locked and me and 2 others will join when we can.

Edit:

Glen-i just realised don't think I have you on my Friend List

SW-4051-6461-8053

Just now, Mokong said:

Edit:

Glen-i just realised don't think I have you on my Friend List

SW-4051-6461-8053

Just give me the room ID.

I can add you through the game.

Cheers to Glen-i and Redsheel...and crazy towel lady haha for the help this evening. Got a new Switch axe built after a couple Mizutsune hunts. Got to HR4...that two headed dragon was crazy! Then in need of some new High Rank armour so Glen threw up some Rathalos hunts and we tore through them. Got the full set built :)

Now if I hunt with Random trying to do my HR4 quests they'll be well confused haha.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

' ^ ' Glad to be given my proper name! Thats MISS crazy towel lady to all! If you're ever up for some hunts...and well...i'm available 8D i'll be more then happy to join in and help! Never forget to bring a towel!

• Haha 4

New content arrives on Friday, including new Event Quests! I’m really into event quests this time. :hehe: Got all the low rank ones done, most of high rank and a few g rank, but yeah... event quests are great. :grin: 

Speaking of which, there’s one I did the other day that was absolutely hilarious (anyone that’s played earlier MH games should be able to guess what type of event quest it was now ;)) and I typically don’t read the description before each quest, so it completely took me by surprise. :laughing: Was playing solo at the time, but will definitely like to replay that one with some of the N-E hunting crew.

Also, have any of you lot that are really big fans of Astalos :D done its dual event quest? You can get some pretty cool gear from it. :cool: 

• Like 2

Which Event Quests give the Biker Jacket and Leather Pants? Also are the Sunglasses in this game?

Also how do you gain new Arts?

9 hours ago, Mokong said:

Which Event Quests give the Biker Jacket and Leather Pants? Also are the Sunglasses in this game?

Also how do you gain new Arts?

"Crows: The Black Crows" for the Biker Jacket. "Fan Club: Remobra Removal" for the Black Leather Chaps.

Remobra Removal also gets you the Shadow Shades, which I assume are the sunglasses you're referring to.

Hunter Arts are gained from completing specific quests. Most of them are gotten by completing Villager requests. As you progress, certain NPC's will get a yellow speech bubble above their head. These might be Villager requests.

Once you accept it, you then have to complete the quest to get your reward, which may be access to armour sets/weapons, upgraded services or Hunter Arts.

When you're on the quest list, villager quests have a speech bubble mark on them.

Worth noting that some requests become available by completing previous requests, so best just do them all when you can.

@RedShell that gear you're on about. Is it a kind of jacket with a green shirt that has an Astalos design on it? If so, then you might wanna look a bit closer at my guild card...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2

If anyone about and up to help out I trying to farm some High Rank Gypceros for Novacrystals to build some Ice Dual Blades and Upgrade one of my Switch axes :)

15 minutes ago, Mokong said:

If anyone about and up to help out I trying to farm some High Rank Gypceros for Novacrystals to build some Ice Dual Blades and Upgrade one of my Switch axes :)

*raises Dual Blades*

I shall heed the call of the N-E Brotherhood hunting horn! :D

(Be on in a couple of minutes)

Cheers Sam and Redshell for the help...took longer to get those Novacrystals than expected :p

FFound it funny when randoms joined and left the hub...I marked city for gyp hunting what did they expect :p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You're most welcome as always @Mokong it was a pleasure to hunt alongside you and @RedShell plus I had a blast anyway. :D

I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is to be launched into the air mid-combo. ;)

It made for some funny screenshots and video captures. :peace:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mokong said:

Cheers Sam and Redshell for the help...took longer to get those Novacrystals than expected :p

No problem. :) I think you actually might have got those crystals quicker if we hadn’t been killing the monster so fast, as I would have been able to get more steals done with Grabby! ;) Was still managing to get around 2 or 3 each time though (thanks to forbidden acorns) which is pretty good going.

8 hours ago, Mokong said:

FFound it funny when randoms joined and left the hub...I marked city for gyp hunting what did they expect :p

That might’ve been my “fault”, you see there’s still quite a lot of players that don’t like hunting alongside Prowlers for some bizarre reason, despite the fact Prowlers are awesome. ::shrug: 

7 hours ago, S.C.G said:

It made for some funny screenshots and video captures. :peace:

Yep, pretty sure I’ve used the capture button more with this game already, than everything else I’ve played on Switch combined. It’ll probably stay that way too, at least until Smash Bros. arrives. :hehe: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

So, who is up for some post kart hunts?

*sharpens blades*

Lock up your Astalos' I'm in! :D