NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Right, dinner break for now but @S.C.G would you be up for grinding some G-Rank Astalos at around 8:30 ish?

I would have been, if I hadn't have been working... :blush:

Same for tomorrow night, but after that I have a week off, so hopefully more Monster Hunting. :)

I hope you still managed to get some decent hunts in.

14 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I would have been, if I hadn't have been working... :blush:

Same for tomorrow night, but after that I have a week off, so hopefully more Monster Hunting. :)

I hope you still managed to get some decent hunts in.

Oh yeah, it's fine. I got to HR 12 thanks to @RedShell and @Hero-of-Time. Like seriously, since I started Ultimate, barely ever die. I start playing with him, I die twice in three quests. He's unlucky, I tell you!

I also got to upgrade my Kirin weapon with some randoms. Good day. I'm so close to Transmog and being fashionable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Time for one more day of online Monster Hunting. I'm gunning to complete G4's urgent and finally unlock Transmog. Gonna set up a Round Robin room and be Super Polite until I get where I need to go.

If anyone wants my help though, open a room and drop me an invite, or a mention here. I will drop all my super politeness and ditch the room in an instant.

Thanks to @RedShell for getting me past the all important urgent and unlocking me some Transmog. Once I got the armour I wanted, I put it straight to work.

Dmo90VCVsAAIwZ7.jpg

Best 80,000 zenny I ever spent!

Already gotten more than a few reactions from Random people. Fashion Hunter is truly the best hunter!

• Haha 2

@Ugh first aid and I are gonna hop online and get her some new Glavenus armour. She's almost done and then we're gonna take turns doing quests we want to do.

I'll be available until 7 if anyone else wants to join in and help

40 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@Ugh first aid and I are gonna hop online and get her some new Glavenus armour. She's almost done and then we're gonna take turns doing quests we want to do.

I'll be available until 7 if anyone else wants to join in and help

Looks like you have a full house already. Let me know if someone drops out though.

10 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Looks like you have a full house already. Let me know if someone drops out though.

We're gonna open a new room very soon.

EDIT: Open now.

Edited by Glen-i

<3 Thanks on helping me get my G rank Glavi armour....and in true Rpg fashion Less armour is more defense in this world. :'3 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've been busy scouting/training up Prowlers recently, have now got Merengue to the max Lv.99, plus a bunch of new cats too. (That Kelbi Horn grind trick is pretty sweet ;)) The cat which I'm likely to be using most often from now on though is a gathering type, called Grabby. :heh: He has triple boomerang attack, Piercing, Big and Mega Boomerang support moves and Plunderang. :cool: All of that combined with a great new paralysis weapon I'm rocking makes for a pretty damn effective Prowler!

Joined @S.C.G and @Gadwin for some hunting last night as Grabby, and there were times when I was genuinely feeling sorry for the monsters! :laughing: That Mizutsune in particular, didn't even get the chance to change area! Also got a good laugh out of Seltas Queen being halted by the para status while it was trying to limp away. Forgot to grab a vid of that unfortunately (was laughing too much :grin:) but yeah, hilarious stuff.

Any post-MK/pre-Direct hunting planned for tonight?

Edited by RedShell
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @RedShell for joining last night, both @Gadwin and myself were very appreciative as between us we managed to butcher a fair few monsters. :D

It seems the Astalos Butchery Corporation is back in style as we took down yet another Astalos with relative ease, stocks surely soared after last nights hunt. ;)

After all the hunts last night, Gadwin went from HR5 to HR7, sorry I kind of flagged towards the end there, after I got DC'd I had to solo that Duramboros. (bad post DC habit of mine) :indeed:

Gadwin and I still carried on hunting until just gone 1am (even I was feeling tired by that point) and after two attempts we beat Shagaru Magala.

In Gadwin's own words... "a hunt that felt earned" and it really was, complete with a fitting reward as he got...

... a S.Magala Phosgem on his first win against it! :o (I checked the odds and it's a 1% drop on that quest, wouldn't you know?) :laughing:

Really solid luck there, it continued as well as we hunted standard Gore Magala and I got a Gore Magala Nyctgem and we both got enough Plates for a dinner service. :p

Overall... a pretty successful evening. :smile:

I'll be online tonight, hunting from 9PM until 11PM when the Direct starts and let's face it, I'll probably keep playing and multitask it as best I can. :peace:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

I'll be online tonight, hunting from 9PM until 11PM when the Direct starts and let's face it, I'll probably keep playing and multitask it as best I can. :peace:

Great. Hopefully see you then! :)

I definitely won’t be hunting during the Direct though, as multitasking isn’t something I’m very good at unfortunately. :hehe: 

• Like 1

Yep, I'm up for post kart, pre direct hunt!

Now that @Ugh first aid is all G-Rank armoured up, I think it's high time you jump on board @S.C.G, retire your Astalos S set and get the Astalos X set. I think I mentioned it before, but more defense, more slots, no negative skills and Negate Stun instead of Halve Stun is pretty neat.

I forsee many dead Astalos tonight.

• Like 2

Yes, thank you @Ugh first aid @Glen-i and @RedShell for the pre-direct hunts! :D

I just finished watching the Direct but wanted to say thanks for helping me get some G-Rank Astalos parts for my future armour set. :)

Our efforts this evening have done the Astalos Butchery Corporation proud, we shall surely be rewarded for our continued patronage. :peace:

Oh and... the place is a lot safer of course without so many Astalos lurching out of the sky and preying upon random hunters and wildlife, so there's that too. ;)

• Haha 3

Been playing the early access version of Assetto Corsa Competizione this evening. 

Made some good progress earlier this afternoon with my gear. 

Went from full Tetsucapra armor to full Arc S armor now with a lv 4 La Justiciere longsword.

• Thanks 1

My Brothers of N-E, I have returned to the hunt, too long has my Switch Axe rested used on my wall like a decoration, too long have I gone without the sound of knife carving items from monster flesh. I have cleaned the rust from my Switch Axe and began a new hunting journey (I was delayed in the land of Ossterra travelling an Octopath ;) )

and hope that I may find aide from the Brotherhood of old and new should we meet at the dinning table of the Hub.

I may not be able to hunt as much as I did previously but do hope to at least get a few armour and weapons sets built in long run :)

I'll usually be online in evening times from about 8pm or 9pm if anyone sees me on 

No longer am I content with being just a Hunter, I want to be a Monster Hunter once more and BBQ me up some Monster Burgers!!!!!! ;)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Gadwin said:

Been playing the early access version of Assetto Corsa Competizione this evening. 

Made some good progress earlier this afternoon with my gear. 

Went from full Tetsucapra armor to full Arc S armor now with a lv 4 La Justiciere longsword.

I saw that you were otherwise engaged with your new game on Steam so I left you to it. :D

I'm glad to hear that you made some good progress though offline after that headstart the other night. :)

I look forward to seeing your new armour set and weapon when we next hunt. :peace:

- - - - -

Also... @Mokong good to see you back, if you ever want to join anyone in an online game from N-E, chances are the password will be 4444 for most of the rooms. :smile:

I did see you online the other day in the daytime but you were already in a full party, it would be nice to hunt with you again though. :grin:

Edited by S.C.G
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mokong said:

My Brothers of N-E, I have returned to the hunt, too long has my Switch Axe rested used on my wall like a decoration, too long have I gone without the sound of knife carving items from monster flesh. I have cleaned the rust from my Switch Axe and began a new hunting journey (I was delayed in the land of Ossterra travelling an Octopath ;) )

and hope that I may find aide from the Brotherhood of old and new should we meet at the dinning table of the Hub.

I may not be able to hunt as much as I did previously but do hope to at least get a few armour and weapons sets built in long run :)

I'll usually be online in evening times from about 8pm or 9pm if anyone sees me on 

No longer am I content with being just a Hunter, I want to be a Monster Hunter once more and BBQ me up some Monster Burgers!!!!!! ;)

I was wondering when you would pop back in here once the game was released. :D 

• Like 1

My only regret is that it took me a bit longer to get the game :)

Not really focusing on getting a full set together yet, just kinda building whatever has higher defence as I get materials.

Still on 1star quests, managed some good quick hunts last night thanks to some decent randoms helping me out.

I did notice though I've seen some randoms have some really good looking gear, armour and weapons, but they showing as only HR1?

4 minutes ago, Mokong said:

I did notice though I've seen some randoms have some really good looking gear, armour and weapons, but they showing as only HR1?

Possibly done a bunch of the offline stuff and then just hopped online.

Yeah was thinking that.

I'm trying to get to some elemental weapons then I can have a good go offline.

Actually is there a good site for weapon upgrade trees and for info on locations on items etc?

2 hours ago, Mokong said:

Yeah was thinking that.

I'm trying to get to some elemental weapons then I can have a good go offline.

Actually is there a good site for weapon upgrade trees and for info on locations on items etc?

I think Kiranico is still the go to site.

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@S.C.G you up for finishing off your Astalos set tonight?

I most certainly am. :D

Just try and keep me away from those Astalos. ;)

*Sharpens Dual Blades*