NEurope
Glen-i

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

XD That's ok! I was a little confused at first... I only joined after seeing you had both joined. O w O I would love to join still!  XD it's ok I was a little confused at what's happening. 8D We'll grind still as long as is needed! <3 i'll keep refreshing my friends list! 

6 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Sorry about that @Gadwin and @Ugh first aid I didn't know that person on my list would join and do that. :(

They sent me a friend request when I played with them a few nights ago, I didn't know they would put a quest like that up.

Suffice to say that they are removed and blocked now, I can make another room if you like?

This time it'll have to be passworded though with 4444 just say the word and I'll make a room.

I hate it when stuff like that happens, just when we were set up to start grinding for gear as well.

2 minutes ago, Ugh first aid said:

XD That's ok! I was a little confused at first... I only joined after seeing you had both joined. O w O I would love to join still!  XD it's ok I was a little confused at what's happening. 8D We'll grind still as long as is needed! <3 i'll keep refreshing my friends list! 

Yeah... well I think we both thought that it might have just been a straightforward quest to get the guy up to the next HR level...

...that quest was anything but, I shouldn't have even tried that quest really, I should have told the guy no. :(

I shouldn't have even accepted his friend request.

It just goes to show that you need to play a few games with certain hunters before they show their true colours.

Anyway, I'm sorry that it has messed up our plans.

I'm still happy to hunt with you both, I'll make another password protected hub (pass 4444) but I understand if not.

1 minute ago, S.C.G said:

Yeah... well I think we both thought that it might have just been a straightforward quest to get the guy up to the next HR level...

...that quest was anything but, I shouldn't have even tried that quest really, I should have told the guy no. :(

I shouldn't have even accepted his friend request.

It just goes to show that you need to play a few games with certain hunters before they show their true colours.

Anyway, I'm sorry that it has messed up our plans.

I'm still happy to hunt with you both, I'll make another password protected hub (pass 4444) but I understand if not.

XD Hey it happens! it's All A ok!  I just love to help honestly! 

:'3 I did kinda get how they were as soon as they kinda ignored as I was telling them i'm switching weapons. XD It's alright though! things happen! 

:3 The main thing is that we all have fun! :D and that we grind what is needed! 

8D I've been refreshing my the hunting hub Friends list on and off! I'm MORE then happy to help! > w < 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedShell said:

@S.C.G & @Ugh first aid, you’re both showing as unavailable now. :hmm: 

Think I’m gonna call it a day anyway, thanks for hunting though! You too @Hero-of-Time, was fun! :) 

I would have stayed on a little longer but getting up early for work, going to the gym and then playing MH until stupid o' clock at night was taking it's toll on me. Still, an earlyish night meant that I woke up earlier than usual and managed to get a few hunts in before work this morning. Silver linings and all that. :D 

• Thanks 1

I'm just about to give a good kicking to Valstrax. I'll show it for being way too OP in the demo.

For those of you who plan on taking on some of the harder multiplayer quests. I recommend getting to High Rank Village quests at some point. You can unlock a service that can actually deliver items to you during a quest.

I'm not entirely sure it works in multiplayer yet. I hope so, I wouldn't mind an extra 14 First-Aid Meds on every quest.

• Thanks 1

I should be able to make short work of the offline stuff now, which is what I started this morning. I was able to pretty much finish off my G rank armour yesterday ( just need 1 more resource part and then it's fully upgraded ) and I could possibly upgrade my weapon another level as well. Nothing like doing the offline quests once you have been fully powered up by the online side of the game. :D 

3 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I should be able to make short work of the offline stuff now, which is what I started this morning. I was able to pretty much finish off my G rank armour yesterday ( just need 1 more resource part and then it's fully upgraded ) and I could possibly upgrade my weapon another level as well. Nothing like doing the offline quests once you have been fully powered up by the online side of the game. :D 

WTF!? You mean to say that armour you were using yesterday (with over 900 defense :eek:) isn’t fully upgraded? :o:o:o 

Absolutely crazy! :grin: 

I hope there’s some insane gear like that for Prowler too, although it’d almost certainly involve switching to a protect type as well. Think I’m gonna start training one of those soon though.

3 hours ago, RedShell said:

WTF!? You mean to say that armour you were using yesterday (with over 900 defense :eek:) isn’t fully upgraded? :o:o:o 

Absolutely crazy! :grin: 

I hope there’s some insane gear like that for Prowler too, although it’d almost certainly involve switching to a protect type as well. Think I’m gonna start training one of those soon though.

Yeah, it's still not maxed out and I have yet to put any decorations in it either. Also, i've still yet to make the upgraded power/defence charms. I wonder if I can make my defence go over 900...

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yeah, it's still not maxed out and I have yet to put any decorations in it either. Also, i've still yet to make the upgraded power/defence charms. I wonder if I can make my defence go over 900...

I thought it already was, or was that because of food skills? Or me reading it wrong. :blank: 

29 minutes ago, RedShell said:

I thought it already was, or was that because of food skills? Or me reading it wrong. :blank: 

Whoops. I meant 1000.

• Thanks 1

I managed to completely upgrade my weapon and armour set yesterday evening. I just need to fill in the decorations and that should be set for the rest of the game. I'm tempted to get the bath robe armour set and then transmog it so I can run around in a towel but still have amazing defence. :p 

After I finished getting all of that sorted, I then went back to the lower rank lobbies and gave people a hand doing various urgent quests. I went around butchering the beasties and everyone was super appreciative about it. :D 

@RedShell I noticed you were playing this yesterday. Do you not play online with randoms?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

@RedShell I noticed you were playing this yesterday. Do you not play online with randoms?

I generally don’t play with randoms as it always takes ages to find a decent group of players, I’d rather be doing quests in that time instead. 

There still seems to be quite a lot of people who don’t like playing alongside Prowlers too. :indeed:

Having said that, I did actually do a few online hunts with some randoms last night, a couple of which were ok.

But yeah, I’d much rather play with a group of players from here. :) Definitely up for some post-MK League hunting tonight BTW.

I taught my cat some new cool tricks yesterday! ;) 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RedShell said:

But yeah, I’d much rather play with a group of players from here. :) Definitely up for some post-MK League hunting tonight BTW.

I taught my cat some new cool tricks yesterday! ;) 

Hell, I'm up for it before Mario Kart as well. Well, up until 6pm anyway.

Now that @Hero-of-Time has mentioned Transmog and I've beaten up Valstrax, I'm thinking that the rest of Transmog is only available by progressing through multiplayer...

* ^ * Yesterday I had to pop into work and then got side tracked with things and stuff...but 8D i'm totally up for some mon hun later! <3 

10 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

@Hero-of-Time, we literally just finished the quest when you left. Man, you're impatient.

I've been at work for 10 hours. I'm eager to get my hunt on and have no time for sitting waiting in lobbies. :p 

15 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I've been at work for 10 hours. I'm eager to get my hunt on and have no time for sitting waiting in lobbies. :p 

Ah well. We're stopping for Mario Kart soon anyway.

But we'll be back on afterwards.

*takes out MK8DX game card*

Back in the game case you go for another week!

*inserts MHGU game card*

Right, time for another week of hunts!

*looks at full shelf and pile of Switch games next to it*

Patience, your time will come!

But not today. :peace:

• Haha 1

8D Won't be long with my foodsies now guys! ' ^ '  a true hunter has to eat! Both IRL and before a  quest!  > ^ < 

• Like 1

Great hunting session last night @Glen-i @S.C.G & @Ugh first aid! As always I would’ve loved to hunt for longer, but was knackered. 

Anyway, looking forward to the next one. :) 

BTW, do you lot prefer stealing cat or healing cat? The way my current Prowler is set up it can either have pilfer or health horn. But not both at the same time.

Although it can have Furlask of healing with both, which is pretty nice as it gradually increases everyone’s health over time (and puts a pot on top of my Prowler’s head :heh:).

I hope to get a better setup going later on, but for now let me know which type of assistance you prefer. 

:peace:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RedShell said:

Great hunting session last night @Glen-i @S.C.G & @Ugh first aid! As always I would’ve loved to hunt for longer, but was knackered. 

Anyway, looking forward to the next one. :) 

BTW, do you lot prefer stealing cat or healing cat? The way my current Prowler is set up it can either have pilfer or health horn. But not both at the same time.

Although it can have Furlask of healing with both, which is pretty nice as it gradually increases everyone’s health over time (and puts a pot on top of my Prowler’s head :heh:).

I hope to get a better setup going later on, but for now let me know which type of assistance you prefer. 

:peace:

Some excellent hunting sessions indeed, thanks to you all for helping me to get to HR 11 and of course I'll be helping you with your urgents as well. :)

Espcially as we know what to do now, that Lao fight was intense and right down to the wire, about two and a half minutes left on the clock and less than 50% integrity wasn't it? :o

But we still did it. :cool:

- - - - -

Red, I have to say that stealing cat is purretty clawsome :D I don't even know what those red monster drops are but they're cool.

Healing is nice as well but I'd say just go with your furravourite but it was nice of you to paws for thought and ask us. :grin:

TL:DR - all of your prowler skills are awesome, as is Steven Seagal cat. :peace:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

Some excellent hunting sessions indeed, thanks to you all for helping me to get to HR 11 and of course I'll be helping you with your urgents as well. :)

Espcially as we know what to do now, that Lao fight was intense and right down to the wire, about two and a half minutes left on the clock and less than 50% integrity wasn't it? :o

But we still did it. :cool:

Appreciate the offer, but we've already done it. Now we're HR11 as well!

Are you up for more hunting tonight? I noticed that our best friend is in the next batch of quests. It's a good opportunity to get you the Astalos Armour X set. More slots, more defense, Immunity to stun and more elaborate spikes probably.

If @RedShell comes along, his Pilfer move will be a great help in getting the items needed. That's for sure.

• Like 1

Right, dinner break for now but @S.C.G would you be up for grinding some G-Rank Astalos at around 8:30 ish?

EDIT: I've opened a room now if anyone wants to jump in.

Passcode is 4444.

Edited by Glen-i