NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Ikaruga Heads To Switch

On 05/06/2018 at 8:09 PM, nekunando said:

And you shall have it! ;)

I would have attempted to better your score sooner but alas, I was without internet when the gauntlet had been laid down, so this is my belated retort. :p

It's not my finest hour... indeed I ended up going a bit kamikaze on the second stage boss but your score has been bested my friend. :cool:

See for yourself on the leaderboard and please do download the replay as I think you'll find it interesting seeing how I play. :peace:

I watched your replay for myself after downloading it and it's really enjoyable to see you progressing at the game. :D

That's half the fun I think when Ikaruga gets released on a new platform, seeing how the community embraces (and curses) it, through repeated playthroughs. :)

3 hours ago, S.C.G said:

And you shall have it! ;)

I would have attempted to better your score sooner but alas, I was without internet when the gauntlet had been laid down, so this is my belated retort. :p

It's not my finest hour... indeed I ended up going a bit kamikaze on the second stage boss but your score has been bested my friend. :cool:

See for yourself on the leaderboard and please do download the replay as I think you'll find it interesting seeing how I play. :peace:

I watched your replay for myself after downloading it and it's really enjoyable to see you progressing at the game. :D

That's half the fun I think when Ikaruga gets released on a new platform, seeing how the community embraces (and curses) it, through repeated playthroughs. :)

Haha.. I'll check your score tomorrow, hopefully :grin:

To be honest, I never play the game for the high score so I suspect your replay will put my 'just don't die' approach to shame :indeed:

I hope your score is still just within reach that I'll at least feel a little desire to go after you again!

There's nothing more annoying than getting your best ever score for the first stage only to mess up with silly mistakes in the following level.. :blank:

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, nekunando said:

Things are gonna get heated in here, @S.C.G :grin:

Oh @nekunando

You may wish to check the leaderboards... then again you might not. :p

Either way, please enjoy the replay. :cool:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, S.C.G said:

Oh @nekunando

You may wish to check the leaderboards... then again you might not. :p

Either way, please enjoy the replay. :cool:

I knew you'd be back, Gittins.. but guess what? I'm coming for you :grin:

I didn't watch your replay, @S.C.G, bit this battle is making me a better player (though I've still only reached about half way through stage 3..)

Edited by nekunando
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even though I own a pretty mint copy of the Cube version.. I would like to play an HD version with a few extra features. Plus the boxart is nicer!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Even though I own a pretty mint copy of the Cube version.. I would like to play an HD version with a few extra features. Plus the boxart is nicer!

I bought it over a year ago when it came out (because of course I did) but I'm not going to say no to a physical version of Ikaruga. :D

Is it... out as in ready to purchase physically now? I went to their website but I couldn't work out if it was for sale yet or where from.

I signed up to their newsletter though.

No it's being teased at the moment. Oh and considering their other releases, you'll (we'll?) probably have to import this.

• Thanks 1

I've just had a look at their store, it's reminded me of one or two of their other titles I need to get.

The only other physical version of Ikaruga I have is on the GC I believe, so it will be nice to have this on the Switch shelf.

One day... Radiant Silvergun on Switch? Who knows... :D (they were considering it as of late last year, so it's possible)

I have it on other platforms but, I'd love to own it on Switch, just like every other game. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this