NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Little Nightmares: Complete Edition ( Switch 18th May 2018 )

Loved this game, those who have not played it are in for a treat.

Fantastic announcement, especially as it's the complete edition. Depending on the price, I'd be tempted to double dip and see the final DLC for the game as i enjoyed it so much. The Amiibo thing is a bit naff but thankfully it can be ignored as it just looks so out of place in the game.

Highly recommend the game though. And this should be good news as Tarsier are teasing something new to come with a possible sequel so hopefully that'll land on the Switch day and date with other platforms when it comes to it.

• Thanks 1

Didn't know it was coming out on cartridge, I'm definitely tempted but I'm already getting Dark Souls at launch so not sure I can justify another £35 just a week before it.

Been thoroughly enjoying playing this in little bursts. The puzzles are not too difficult to work out but can be just tricky enough. Only once have I had to look something up as I just didn’t see what I needed to pull. It can be a bit tricky to know if something is climbable or a switch. 

My only other gripe is the loading times when you die/get caught can be a bit lengthy. But I have been enjoying it. Playing through Six (I think that’s his name) and I think I’m near the end of that. Really great game. 

On 26/05/2018 at 1:31 PM, BowserBasher said:

My only other gripe is the loading times when you die/get caught can be a bit lengthy. 

Played it for a little bit yesterday.. This is getting annoying.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this