NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy

Cracking games. Just make sure you don't play the game in undocked mode, otherwise you make break your Switch in two due to frustration. :D 

I was half considering the PS4 version recently but if I do eventually pick this up it may as well be on Switch :grin:

Having said that, dipped my toe very briefly into the PS1 version of Warped on Wednesday and I'm not convinced I care enough to play it further..

• Like 1

I am at that High level with the rope bridges on Crash 1 since the summer. Can't be arsed with going back to it. 

I dont often give up on games but this is on another level.

Never played these games back in the day and considered getting it for my PS4.

Definitely a game I'm going to get for the Switch :)

Yeah I don't get the appeal.. This and Spyro and the likes to me were always the poor man's (3D) platformers for people who didn't have an N64. :indeed:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah I don't get the appeal.. This and Spyro and the likes to me were always the poor man's (3D) platformers for people who didn't have an N64. :indeed:

As someone who wasn’t born until a few years after the release of the PS1, I only ever grew up with friends who talked about the likes of Spyro and Crash :p I get the appeal for Spyro, but never quite understood it so much for Crash, to be honest.

It’s crazy to think that the majority of the people that I’ve grown up with only think of Nintendo as a handheld/gimmicky home console manufacturer, based purely on what was popular at the time of our upbringing ::shrug: looking back at console/controller designs of old systems probably doesn’t help; whereas PlayStation has been consistent with the DualShock, the majority of Nintendo’s controllers look rather gimmicky in retrospect :p 

That's mental! I know it's not the latest of ports. But that's pretty impressive.

Smash and Pokémon are going to totally cream it though.

I picked this up in the recent sale. 

I’ve never played Crash before. This game is difficult. 

Like I am struggling with a lot of the levels. 

It is satisfying when you finally get through them, but it’s also very annoying. The game mechanics require you to jump or move with perfect precision, there is literally no room for error. 

I have been playing Spyro on PS4, and i thought this was a similar kind of game. Light and breezy lol. And with a lot of people at work picking it up who are very casual gamers saying how much they’re loving it, i thought I was in for a pretty simple fun experience. 

Nope! 

Still, quite enjoying it when I have a run of good levels. 

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this