NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey ( 3DS 2019 )

Nintendo are showing that the 3DS is here for the long haul with a release date of 2019 for this game. :D 

I'm very happy to see this get ported to the 3DS. It's easily one of the best games in the series.

Curious that they are skipping Partners In Time but immediately remake this one. On the other hand, this one is for 2019 so maybe they surprise drop a PiT remake somewhere in between.;)

Just now, Vileplume2000 said:

Curious that they are skipping Partners In Time but immediately remake this one. On the other hand, this one is for 2019 so maybe they surprise drop a PiT remake somewhere in between.;)

Probably due to PiT not being well recieved, whereas this one was a true return to form.

3 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Remaking the good games. :heh:

I love Bowser's Inside Story, but since I still have the original in good working condition, I'm not sure if a remake is worth getting :heh:

Also, even if PiT was coldly received, it's still weird to skip it. It's not like it was a radically different game, it was made in the same vein as the rest of the series. "Unimpressive" is usually not enough to blacklist an entry in a series.

Sign in to follow this