NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

WarioWare Gold ( 3DS 27th July 2018)

I'm sure many are happy with this announcement. Seems to be a best of release, just like Mario Party Top 100 or Rhythm Heaven Megamix.

Never played a WarioWare game.

That lady trying to jump over the rock and still trip just made me laugh so hard :laughing:

With all the games the 3Ds has to offer, I might look into getting a second hand New 2DS XL.

10 minutes ago, drahkon said:

That lady trying to jump over the rock and still trip just made me laugh so hard :laughing:

zK5XLy.gif

If that made you laugh, this is totally your kind of game. The series is completely wacky and makes absolutely no sense and it's beautiful.

• Haha 3
  • Weird 1

18 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

zK5XLy.gif

"Don't trip!"
"lol, you think I'm stupid?"
BAM

:laughing: Oh man, this clip just made my day.

Hard for me to be down on WarioWare (it’s one of my all-time favourites) but I really do wish this was also coming to Switch. :blank:

But yeah, this will be extra amazing for those that haven’t played any of the WarioWare games before, and people that didn’t import Twisted. It actually looks like a lot of effort has gone into recreating the visuals of older microgames too, well... it probably doesn’t to some, but that’s just the usual style of the series. ;)

Anyway, at least with this done and dusted for 3DS I can get back to hoping for a Switch WarioWare title sometime in the future, preferably a sequel to the awesome WarioWare D.I.Y.

I got really excited for this until I realised it's not on Switch. Lame with a capital L.

4 hours ago, RedShell said:

Hard for me to be down on WarioWare (it’s one of my all-time favourites) but I really do wish this was also coming to Switch. :blank:

But yeah, this will be extra amazing for those that haven’t played any of the WarioWare games before, and people that didn’t import Twisted. It actually looks like a lot of effort has gone into recreating the visuals of older microgames too, well... it probably doesn’t to some, but that’s just the usual style of the series. ;)

Anyway, at least with this done and dusted for 3DS I can get back to hoping for a Switch WarioWare title sometime in the future, preferably a sequel to the awesome WarioWare D.I.Y.

My biggest regret with D.I.Y. is that I bought it late and never really had a chance to play your creations before the online in DS ended, something which also halted my own creativity.

I'm definitely up for a sequel to that and I'll be there day one this time :hehe:

Edited by nekunando
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, nekunando said:

My biggest regret with D.I.Y. is that I bought it late and never really had a chance your creations before the online in DS ended, something which also halted my own creativity.

I'm definitely up for a sequel to that and I'll be there day one this time :hehe:

If anyone downloaded the contest winners (Specifically the Mario themed one), then you actually played one of mine.

1 minute ago, Glen-i said:

If anyone downloaded the contest winners (Specifically the Mario themed one), then you actually played one of mine.

I didn't and I haven't :heh:

6 minutes ago, nekunando said:

I didn't and I haven't :heh:

Bloody hell! How late were you?

Just now, Glen-i said:

Bloody hell! How late were you?

I can't remember. I may have played a few downloaded levels but I genuinely can't recall anything. I only remember making a Goldeneye level :grin:

Nothing about there being a Tingle game even remotely surprised me. In fact, I would have been very disappointed if there wasn't one.

• Haha 1

It's been a long time since I played a WarioWare game, but they're always solid. I am honestly pondering getting this one when it comes out.

49 minutes ago, Ike said:

Boxart:

It's beautiful! :love:

Switch version please! :D

Shame that it's 2D only (going by the US boxart), but with the Wario Ware Twisted microgames being included, I suppose it makes sense.  It would be unplayable in S3D on an Old 3DS/3DSxl.

13 minutes ago, Vileplume2000 said:

Why would it be unplayable on the old 3DSs in 3D?

Think about it...

What happens when you try using motion controls when playing in 3D on an old model 3DS? Now, consider how fast paced Wario Ware is... (Hint, your eyes and head aren't gonna like it)

Crazywario.jpg

You'll end up feeling like poor Wario here!

• Haha 2

Huh while it's interesting to see this new characters and all, it's nice to know 5 volt is getting some more attention.

CRyHpGy.jpg     5Volt.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ugh first aid said:

Huh while it's interesting to see this new characters and all, it's nice to know 5 volt is getting some more attention.

CRyHpGy.jpg     5Volt.png

tenor.gif?itemid=5534481

Wow! I never even noticed her, she's on the box art as well.

I wonder if her prominence in that and the promotional artwork means she's getting her own stage this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/03/2018 at 8:32 AM, Glen-i said:

zK5XLy.gif

If that made you laugh, this is totally your kind of game. The series is completely wacky and makes absolutely no sense and it's beautiful.

Everytime I check this thread, I see that gif. And it just.. It gets me everytime. :laughing:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sign in to follow this