NEurope
Julius

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Anyone watch the Nintendo UK stream where the UK community managers of Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix and Konami were all playing against each other?

It's worth a watch if only for the knockout tournament with all the Fake Smash Balls.

4 hours ago, GenericAperson said:

Anyone watch the Nintendo UK stream where the UK community managers of Nintendo, Capcom, Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix and Konami were all playing against each other?

It's worth a watch if only for the knockout tournament with all the Fake Smash Balls.

Link?

11 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

What a fantastic idea :heart: The power of Smash

5 hours ago, GenericAperson said:

Is it real?! :laughing:

Only watched bits and pieces but the Fake Smash Balls part was the best.

Happy Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launch day! :D

I hope everyone who got it either early or digital enjoys it. :)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, S.C.G said:

Happy Super Smash Bros. Ultimate launch day! :D

I hope everyone who got it either early or digital enjoys it. :)

Sadly I might not get to play it until tomorrow due to my pre-order not due until then.

4 minutes ago, ArtMediocre said:

Played for one and a half hour now. It's so good.but how do we play with friends??

Create an Arena I think.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, GenericAperson said:

Sadly I might not get to play it until tomorrow due to my pre-order not due until then.

Same...

*goes back to camping underneath the letterbox* :D

n00b question here. I've modified my preferred controls and set it to a username 'Tim'. But how do I actually use these controls in battle? I can't see an option to choose this when I go into the Smash mode. Basically I can't deal with B not being jump...

7 minutes ago, Tim B said:

n00b question here. I've modified my preferred controls and set it to a username 'Tim'. But how do I actually use these controls in battle? I can't see an option to choose this when I go into the Smash mode. Basically I can't deal with B not being jump...

On the character select screen, click where it says Player 1 and set it to your profile?

1 minute ago, Ike said:

On the character select screen, click where it says Player 1 and set it to your profile?

Thanks!!!

Was not expecting that at ALL. Amazing that Smash reveals can still catch you off guard. Persona 5 coming to Switch?

1 minute ago, Nicktendo said:

Was not expecting that at ALL. Amazing that Smash reveals can still catch you off guard. Persona 5 coming to Switch?

That's what I was hoping it was leading to. :( I loved it on the PS4 and would happily double dip on a Switch version.

• Like 1

Okay, I'm playing this now and I just can't get a grip on the controls when using the Pro Controller. I've tried remapping the controls to resemble GameCube controller but I just keep pressing the wrong button. 

Obviously looking forward to this but it will have to wait for xmas for me :(.

• Sad 3

Classic Mode is actually good fun this time around. Smooth, fast, boss at the end, a bonus game in the end as well. And the credits, awesome. Got 133 in my second try, think that's nearly all there is to shoot. 

Break the targets? 

Different for every character?! 

DONT SHATTER MY DREAMS

Shatter.

No, it's just a bonus game to run to the end but it seemed like good fun with some variety. Can see it becoming trivial after the first 30 characters, though.

• Sad 1

Alright.

Off to work. 

Will leave 3 hours early, i.e. at 1pm, go get some food/drinks/snacks, meet up at my best mate's place and just fire this thing up. :D The three Smash Bros (heh) will be back to play the Ultimate version of the game all day and all night long.

Drunken banter included :laughing: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1