NEurope
Julius

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

14 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Pink tail in FF IV. 

I don't think anything is that bad!

On 19-1-2024 at 9:43 AM, Glen-i said:

If you're like @markderoos and I, and you want an actual "living Dex" of all the spirits, this means you'll have to play World of Light again to get the unevolved versions of Dracula and Marx.

2 minutes ago, markderoos said:
On 19-1-2024 at 9:43 AM, Glen-i said:

If you're like @markderoos and I, and you want an actual "living Dex" of all the spirits, this means you'll have to play World of Light again to get the unevolved versions of Dracula and Marx.

Ok, editing through an iPhone is extremely borked 😅

Just wanted to tell how absolutely right @Glen-i is. ‘Living Dex’ is the way!

Edited by markderoos

Done, reminder for anyone to get it done, as it's up now.

Not gonna lie, feels weird having a Pokémon spirit fight and not immediately getting the reference the conditions are referring to. Terapagos and Ogerpon thoroughly in "I don't get it" territory. Very sad.

Might have to resign as "N-Europe's Massive Pokénerd" soon. Not now though, still know more then all of you losers with an actual life.

Terapagos ended up making me use something other then my "Shulk + Fiora + Xenoblade support" for the first time since these anniversary spirits started (Technically, Koraidon/Miraidon would've forced that because of Zap Floor, and no Xenoblade spirit giving immunity to that, but that doesn't count). Was not expecting that, considering it was meant to only be an Ace spirit. Blatant lies! Easily the hardest fight of this lot. Still, nothing "Young Link + Skull Kid + Loftwing + Wind Fish" couldn't fix. That combo might be the most broken of all. Basically makes any decent Young Link player impossible to kill.

Edited by Glen-i

Finished the new event this morning. My usual combo of Kirby + Celebi was more than enough to nab all the Spirits. I thought there were going to be 7 to grab but some of them were grouped together. 

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Finished the new event this morning. My usual combo of Kirby + Celebi was more than enough to nab all the Spirits. I thought there were going to be 7 to grab but some of them were grouped together. 

Pokémon spirits do that a lot. Mostly with groups of Pokémon that are generally depicted together in the series itself (Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos, for example).

I do have to wonder if that's The Pokémon Company dictating that they come in a set, or if the Smash team want to cram in as many different Pokémon as they can. No way of knowing, but I bet it's the former.

The next set (this is the final one, right?) of spirits is due to arrive this week. It will feature spirits for Super Mario Wonder and Princess Peach: Showtime.

On 20-3-2024 at 8:34 AM, Hero-of-Time said:

The next set (this is the final one, right?) of spirits is due to arrive this week. It will feature spirits for Super Mario Wonder and Princess Peach: Showtime.

And we’re 100% again 💪🏻

• Haha 1

Gotta say, wasn't expecting a Spirit Battle where different Assist Trophies show up!

That's never happened before!

Glad I had a reason to trial run that bonkers Koraidon spirit though. It's really good, and now I have nothing to use it on.