NEurope
Julius

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Giving me a keyboard with a 5 character limit. If I knew the ID I would be able to join I guess.

Haha that was  great! Good match Martinist. I want to go pick some food before I commit, shall we meet back at 8:30 (GMT). Everyone is welcome to join.

Edit: We got it working everybody by the way. Room ID C2WML, Password:1230

Edited by LazyBoy

I'll go check it out. In the meantime I'll get more accustomed to the controls again, and hopefully unlock more fighters. Unlocked Ness and Inkling just jow, but I need Jigglypuff!

Loving the new Classic mode, how each character has a unqiue path and unique final boss instead of all roads lead to Master Hand.

So far I have finished Link, Inkling and Mario's classic mode.

Also loving the Staff Credits mini game, live how they always make a game for the credits :)

Also notice on the Game and More menu I had an option that let me re-challenge some new character challenges that I failed on.

Now have Pit and Wii Fit Trainer added to my roaster.

The king is back. This game is absolutely superb, everything I wanted from Brawl and Wii U. Goddamnit, Sakurai.

Haven't even started WoL and I’m having a blast. Classic mode is so, so good. 

4 minutes ago, Mokong said:

Also notice on the Game and More menu I had an option that let me re-challenge some new character challenges that I failed on.

Now have Pit and Wii Fit Trainer added to my roaster.

I don't have that option, I lost to Incineroar earlier. Is it because I closed the game?

Do you need a certain score to get a  unique boss for classic? Because I just got Master Hand.

I'll be up for joining the arena in about 20 minutes or so, after eating. Tried and failed to get one going with the friends I know IRL.

Been playing this game most of the day and can't believe how much I love it. A Smash Bros game hasn't clicked with me in this way since the first one on N64.

I'll put a room together in 5 minutes or so. will edit in the ID and password

Screw it, just use LazyBoy's room

Edited by martinist

Connection keeps failing. Doing a speed test on the Switch and the nat type is "F"?

I can't figure out a way to change the rules in the arena. Surely you don't have to create a new room to change the rules?

For everyone else, we got myself, Tim B, Martinist and Smeagol fighting 4 player free for alls. Please join!

Hooked up my LAN adapter and now it works. Seems to be an issue with Virgin Media's AC2 hub :/

Grabbing a drink.

Fun thing about spectating is I can watch the backgrounds..

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I don't have that option, I lost to Incineroar earlier. Is it because I closed the game?

I must have triggered it somehow...maybe after completing a Classic mode? One my first reattempt to get Bowser I lost again and lost the option but it came back later.

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Do you need a certain score to get a  unique boss for classic? Because I just got Master Hand.

Weird...which character we're you using?

I always start at 2.0 intensity and it goes up a bit each win

I was using Samus. Maybe because I needed a continue somewhere.

Edited by Sméagol

I'll do a few more, but then I'll go back to dingle player to unlock stuff.

7 minutes ago, Mokong said:

I must have triggered it somehow...maybe after completing a Classic mode? One my first reattempt to get Bowser I lost again and lost the option but it came back later.

Weird...which character we're you using?

I always start at 2.0 intensity and it goes up a bit each win

Think you have to unlock it, it came up after I posted,. 

Hey guys, Im going to shit down the arena after this match FYI. Its very easy to open your own one though.