NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Nintendo Direct ( 8th March 10pm )

1 minute ago, ArtMediocre said:

True enough. At least I will stay away from any hype trains and rumor mills from the Nintendo Switch Reddit. Those guys are mad :P.

ResetEra are just as bad. The last Direct thread over there was an embarrassment.

• Haha 2

The funny thing is that they never learn, and every time a direct is announced, they just blow it WAY out of proportions :laughing:. It's great entertainment though.

• Haha 1

Well we already have two leaks from this ND now...

4902370539448.jpg

Now a multi platform release.

Also...

4902370539455.jpg

4902370539455-05.jpg

June 22nd in Japan.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and also say that we’re probably gonna see Captain Toad on both Switch and 3DS here too...

Edited by Dcubed
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb and also say that we’re probably gonna see Captain Toad on both Switch and 3DS here too...

Don't do that to me. :cry:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

ResetEra are just as bad. The last Direct thread over there was an embarrassment.

There are plenty on there that take the reset the clock joke way, way too far.

16 minutes ago, MindFreak said:

Oh wow! It has been upgraded to a full retail release!? Awesome! :D 

A localisation announcement around now would make perfect sense... And 3DS/Switch multiplatform releases seem to be a trend of this ND...

Either way, I just hope that we get the same boxart! HOLY SHIT IT IS AMAZING! :o 

Also... no... it couldn't be... Smash? Here? No... (If that's the case... is there a chance for Dillon?)

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1

Hoping for some decent single player games to be shown (for my commute)... but not ones that have a turn-based system.

22 minutes ago, Kav said:

Hoping for some decent single player games to be shown (for my commute)... but not ones that have a turn-based system.

I wouldn't get your hopes up tbh. Suspect what you'd be looking for is more an E3 thing but hopefully I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Jonnas said:

Smash Bros DX is announced, with the Ice Climbers making a grand return. To make this new version worthwhile, a new story mode is added to the base game. In it, we'll have a conflict between the "old guard" (led by the Ice Climbers) and the "new blood" factions (led by Shulk), with guys like Pit caught in the middle. Alliances will be made, hearts will be broken, and Corrin will choose her faction off-screen and be incredibly non-specific when asked about it.

I love everything about this idea. Everything!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindFreak said:

Wow, a Retail release? Dillon getting that promotion he utterly deserves. About time.

Also, that Box Art is nothing short of a masterpiece. It's right in Super Mystery Dungeon tier. Gorgeous.

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

so... no... it couldn't be... Smash? Here? No... (If that's the case... is there a chance for Dillon?)

Don't do this to me. It's bad enough that I'm giving myself a headache from wishing too hard.

Listen to the man Nintendo ;) 

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Nicktendo said:

Yes please.

I'd fight him. I'd punch him in the face for making such a suggestion.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I'd fight him. I'd punch him in the face for making such a suggestion.

You clearly don't appreciate the absolute finesse of Horse Solitaire Racing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

You clearly don't appreciate the absolute finesse of Horse Solitaire Racing.

That and I dont appreciate being screwed over by random things in games.

8 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

That and I dont appreciate being screwed over by random things in games.

Finesse.

In all seriousness though, I can understand not liking that aspect. Even if I don't agree.

But then again, I play Smash with items on. So chaos is definitely my sort of style. And I'm back to wishing for playable Dillon.

• Like 1

The news you've all (read: no one) been waiting for...

Technology permitting, I'll be live tweeting the direct tonight, logging on around 9:55! 

Join me if you want to witness my descent into a tired madness, join in the conversation with me, just read what I'm posting or...just do your own thing. But company would be nice...

Edit: I should have noted that'll I'll be doing this from the official N-Europe Twitter account, not my own one. I have some standards...

Edited by Kaepora_Gaebora
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Kaepora_Gaebora said:

The news you've all (read: no one) been waiting for...

Technology permitting, I'll be live tweeting the direct tonight, logging on around 9:55! 

Join me if you want to witness my descent into a tired madness, join in the conversation with me, just read what I'm posting or...just do your own thing. But company would be nice...

Not to rain on your parade, but I'll be watching the Direct itself instead. :p

If that Fire Emblem thing is true, that alone is enough to get me hyped. A trailer for Dark souls would be cool.I've been playing that for almost 2 weeks now, I am really excites! :D

13 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Not to rain on your parade, but I'll be watching the Direct itself instead. :p

If that Fire Emblem thing is true, that alone is enough to get me hyped. A trailer for Dark souls would be cool.I've been playing that for almost 2 weeks now, I am really excites! :D

I'll consider my parade rained on... ;)

Well if you're multi device'ing like me (Xbox and phone, why I can't watch it on my switch...) You're welcome to mock me!

Predictions...

- Crash Bandicoot Switch
 - Fire Emblem Switch
 - Mario Odyssey DLC?
 - Yoshi Switch named and dated
- Too much time spent on Octopath Traveller
 - Lots of time spent on Mario Tennis - more than I'd like (hopefully no more than 5 mins but reckon it could be closer to 12...)

And something neat to end with. My heart says Smash Bros but I don't think that'll happen - maybe Pikmin..?

PS. Hey again peeps! :D

Edited by Dyson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this