NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

3D Printing

I'm working on my biggest print to date at the moment. Thankfully the files are well separated so I didnt have to cut anything up myself.

722b00c0fa0153a43ff9b98e53a040f6_preview

Mass Effect M29 Sniper Rifle. Gonna take me a while and I don't think I've got enough filament left so I'll have to order some more as well.

• Like 1

Oh yes! You gotta give us updates on that one as you go along. I wanna see the process :D.

If you can find the files for it, you should go for the M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle as well. One of the most iconic ME weapons right there <3

avenger_assault_rifle.png

• Like 1

Yeah the M8 was always the one I wanted to work on first but the free files for it were taken down a while ago. Once I'm more confident putting together a more complicated print like this I will probably buy the files for it.

Edited by Happenstance
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 11:44 AM, Happenstance said:

I'm working on my biggest print to date at the moment. Thankfully the files are well separated so I didnt have to cut anything up myself.

722b00c0fa0153a43ff9b98e53a040f6_preview

Mass Effect M29 Sniper Rifle. Gonna take me a while and I don't think I've got enough filament left so I'll have to order some more as well.

10 of 24 pieces printed so far. Just ordered another filament reel so should be able to carry on in a few days. All the pieces are coming out quite nicely so far and with them being all separate I'm actually hoping that the paint job will look a lot better than my usual mess :p

I bought one set of rigid ink, a bit more pricey but definitely had some very nice quality from it. However, I'm not sure the quality is a big enough step up from surreal to justify the cost, so I think I'll go back to that for my next spool.

Decided to work on another project while I try to sort out some issues with the Mass Effect gun. Just finished Corvo's pistol from Dishonored. Annoyingly though I used too much black wash when dirtying it up at the end and its darkened the wooden sections quite a bit.

szAQxK9.jpg

h4EZboj.jpg

I recently up/down/side-graded to an Ender 3. Fantastic little printer and more suited to my needs (lots of miniatures!)

I plan on selling the CR-10S but stupidly I did not keep the box.

• Like 1

Make sure you post some photos when you get it.

I still need to set my CR10S back up. I had to take some of it apart at Christmas when family were staying in that room and I haven't used it since.

Stupid bump, but wanted to share :p I recently modeled, printed, sanded and painted the mask of Ghost from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019! 

Z7cy7wx.jpg

Time to complete the outfit :D

• Like 3

Bumping again, but here's the complete outfit. Time to go out to the Woods and do some proper photographs :D

jd9mp49q96351.jpg

• Like 3

Wow that must have taken a lot of printing resin!

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

Sign in to follow this