NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

Didn’t think I’d be saying this but I may not make this weeks races. @Glen-i could you have a backup host? I will let you guys know if I can make it though. 

• Thanks 2

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

SgQlAjK.png

Room 1: @Glen-i is host

@Glen-i

@viceview51

I'm sure you all have me added on your friends list. You can find it on my profile page anyway.

Spoiler

W25 Silver Arrow - Use Wild Wiggler (Not available from the start)

GLA Wheels - Use Normal Wheels

Super Glider - Available from the start

INtergalactic planitary planitary intergalactic

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 4

If we're only gonna have 5 people, I'm gonna put CPU's on. Their scores won't affect yours. So if you're second of the human players, then you get 2nd place points. OK?

INformer, You no say Daddy Snow me, I'll go blame, A licky boom-boom down!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Vileplume2000 said:

INformer, You no say Daddy Snow me, I'll go blame, A licky boom-boom down!

I always seem to listen to this song when i'm completely wasted...

• Haha 1

You know, I'm not getting even half of these song references.

If we get one more player, I'll turn CPU's off.

Edited by Glen-i

Man, a lot of Spiny Shells around when the CPU racers are enabled! :laughing:

Gutted I got D/C'd before the 3rd race on the last GP, especially as it was Mario Circuit again. :hehe: Oh well.

@Glen-i, not exactly sure how you go about doing the scores with a disconnection/CPU combo :heh: but here's mine from before and after that D/C on last GP if it helps:

78LzZnU.jpg

39 points and 3rd place from only 3 races, not bad. :D

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RedShell said:

@Glen-i, not exactly sure how you go about doing the scores with a disconnection/CPU combo :heh: but here's mine from before and after that D/C on last GP if it helps:

78LzZnU.jpg

39 points and 3rd place from only 3 races, not bad. :D

Don't worry, I have it all down. I get the end results of each race, just in case disconnections happen. And it'd be 40 points, when you disconnect I automatically give you 1 point for last place. (Assuming you decide to keep the score)

Also, CPU scores don't count. All these races will be treated as 6 Player races, so the score might be a bit different after recalculation. I'll let you know once I get the table done.

EDIT: After the recalculation, @RedShell's score is 36. Your current average is 38.3. Do you want me to keep it?

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

EDIT: After the recalculation, @RedShell's score is 36. Your current average is 38.3. Do you want me to keep it?

Ok. :hehe: 

• Thanks 1

6G0I3rz.png   1zJjsgL.png   DqwRdZl.png

These scores are after the recalculation.

1XtIXl4.png

@RedShell gets his 20th GP win, while @martinist breaks through 10 2nd places. @S.C.G is now the only person with perfect attendance now. You still have to keep it up for another 6 months though. Everyone who took part made a difference this week.
I have to mention the incredibly tight race between @Vileplume2000 and @Dcubed. They match each other in the number of GP's they took part i and their average, it literally comes down to this week!

Next week is the last night of the first League this year. After this, the table will reset for the 2nd League.

Next League Night: 28th June 8pm

hlCMjwJ.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

It's Player's Choice, but with a twist! Might as well go out in a blaze of glory, huh?

Edited by Glen-i
I totally didn't get the date wrong. Shut up! You can't prove it!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Dcubed said:

Can you imagine combining that play style with the uncontrollable bike theme we did? Would be truly spectacular. :laughing:

Looks like it's possible to zoom the camera slightly when using the Toy-Con Motorbike handlebars, would've been cool if they added a 1st person view as well though.

7 hours ago, RedShell said:

Can you imagine combining that play style with the uncontrollable bike theme we did? Would be truly spectacular. :laughing:

Looks like it's possible to zoom the camera slightly when using the Toy-Con Motorbike handlebars, would've been cool if they added a 1st person view as well though.

I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but me and Glen-i might already have some ideas cooking here... ;) 

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but me and Glen-i might already have some ideas cooking here... ;) 

:heh:

• Haha 2