NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

DdbJtBSVwAEHcGp.jpg:large

DdbJ4DiVMAUL-Sy.jpg

DdbJ_30U8AAXnwG.jpg

zNGnXHr.png

@RedShell is this week's "Player who made no bloody difference" and yet he also is the first player to break 10 2nd GP placings. Well done! A strangely decent amount of place switching considering how late we are into the first half of the league.

Next League Night: 24th May 8pm

FBBXYEs.png

Room 1 @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

• Thanks 2

Some of my clips from last night (including the super spectacularly silly Spiny Shell of stupidity! :heh:):

• Haha 3
  • Weird 2

Since Everyone is posting highlights, I might as well post some of my own.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weird 1

21 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Only Mercedes products, thank you very much.

M8QcDF5.jpg

Ok then. 

Edited by BowserBasher
  • Haha 1

Comm Error, Race 4, GP1...

::shrug:

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

ANY track but that one! :p

Well that happened!

track selection be damned!

Baby Park for the last race then? ;)

Or Grumble Volcano I suppose.

Actually that worked out pretty well.

Edited by S.C.G
  • Haha 2

I would like GP 3 stricken from the record books. I was unprepared for the order in which we raced. 😋 I had prepared for the correct order which didn’t happen. 

My worst GP by far. 

• Haha 1

Sorry for picking the wrong course in GP3! Had to switch from TV to handheld, but I was paired still with the Pro Controller...

Nice to see total anarchy broke out after though :grin:

• Haha 1

Just now, RedShell said:

Dd_Io8HUQAAQIUS?format=jpg&name=large

:laughing:

Oh man, I love how both me and @Glen-i are hanging our heads in shame there! :laughing:

Anyway, I did terribad, all is right in the world!

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Oh man, I love how both me and @Glen-i are hanging our heads in shame there! :laughing:

Anyway, I did terribad, all is right in the world!

Hey, I was a guest. I had no say in the matter what-so-ever.

He held me to ransom!

• Haha 3

Dd_XQdFUQAEkEay.jpg

NOTE: @S.C.G disconnected on the last race here. Given his track record, I'm gonna assume he wants to keep his average, despite him getting a lower score than average.

Dd_XX5HV0AEkirp.jpg

Dd_XfWYUwAA_haB.jpg

NOTE: Boy, that was a mess. Wrong track choices, not to mention @Clownferret doing a vanishing act after the first race. Because of this, I had to recalculate the scores a tad. So while the points aren't completely accurate, the placings are.

AEgdaUp.png

@viceview51 is this weeks "Player who made no bloody difference" Feel free to big it up, no-one will notice.

This week, I broke the "20 GP wins" milestone, as well as the "10 2nd Places" one. Meanwhile, @RedShell got past the "10 3rd Places" checkpoint. That makes him the first to get all 3 of those milestones. Classy.

I also want to tell @Vileplume2000 that we're coming to the end of the first half of the League. Seeing as his attendance is exactly 50%, he'll need to take part in 3 of the 5 upcoming nights for his score to officially count. Everyone else above 50% attendance should be fine for this half (Remember that there'll be a table that combines both halves, so it's still best to keep that attendance up)

Anyway, it's the end of the month. You know what that means...

Next League Night: 31st May 8pm

gOBfrlG.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 4

I wanna take this moment to let everyone in on the theme idea I'm planning the week after next. Even if you're not taking part in the league, I'd like you to read this.

Right, it's time to get all democratic up in here. Every aspect of the 7th of June League Night is gonna be down to the popular vote. Courses, Character, Vehicle, everything. You will all choose it.

All you have to do is fill out this crappy makeshift form and send me a Private Message. For each category, choose your top 3.

Cup Selection
1. (Insert Cup Here)

2. (Insert Cup Here)
3. (Insert Cup Here)

Character (Mii's are allowed, Gold Mario is not)

1. (Insert Character Here)
2. (Insert Character Here)
3. (Insert Character Here)

Vehicle Base (Gold Kart is not allowed)
1. (Insert Vehicle Here)

2. (Insert Vehicle Here)
3. (Insert Vehicle Here)

Wheels (Gold Wheels are not allowed)
1. (Insert Wheels Here)

2. (Insert Wheels Here)
3. (Insert Wheels Here)

Glider (Gold Glider is not allowed)
1. (Insert Glider Here)

2. (Insert Glider Here)
3. (Insert Glider Here)

The Character/Vehicle parts with the most votes will be what everyone will have to use, along with the three most popular cups.

Click here for a list of the Vehicle Parts. 

"But what's the incentive!?" I hear you cry, well how about BONUPOINTS?

Everyone who sends me a completed form and takes part in the 7th June League Night will automatically get 2 extra points added to their GP3 score.
On top of that, for every one of your votes that successfully wins, you get another 2 points added to your GP3 score.
That's a total of 16 points up for grabs, not bad!

Careful though, if you post your votes on this thread, you WILL be disqualified from the bonus points and your vote will not count.

Even if you've never been in the league, you can still vote. Go ahead, ruin everyone's day!

Votes close on the 31st of May at 9pm (That's after next week's League Night)

For the sake of fairness, I've already cast my votes. So don't worry about me claiming that I miraculously and conveniently voted for all of the winners.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to vote for what the race schedule will be 2 weeks from now.

Send your PM's to me before Thursday 9pm.