NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

That's the highlight they chose? No offense, but you had way funnier this week.

• Thanks 1

There is now, my little bro is out, played Mario Kart earlier with some of my workmates and hes all Mario Karted out.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

2 minutes ago, Emerald Emblem said:

There is now, my little bro is out, played Mario Kart earlier with some of my workmates and hes all Mario Karted out.

Amateur 😋

• Haha 1

So freaking lucky that last GP. Whoever threw that fireball as I took that shortcut, I hate you so very much.

• Haha 1

Wow. I knew it was too good to be true. I just ran out of luck on the last GP. Got stuck in the pack and only saved some points on the last race with a second. 

Got some good highlights, @RedShell was the main target this week I think. 😋

• Haha 1

I hate you all, but that was a nice three-way tie for first on that last GP

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Today's highlights replaced any @Dcubed focused ones with Bob-omb's. No seriously, there were loads of the explosive buggers. Featuring Special Guest @martinist

Highlights focusing on me (Right Screen)

Double Screen madness!

• Haha 1

Before I post the results of this week, I'd like to run something by you all.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

We're getting to the halfway point of the year, and before this year's League started, some of you suggested the idea of splitting the league up. Averages are starting to stabilise, so I'm gonna open this up to public vote.

Would you like the League to be split into two smaller leagues this year?

If the majority of people want this, then I'll start the League table fresh when July starts. This will help to make the League less predictable, as well as give those who have low attendances another chance to submit a qualifying score. I should make clear that this won't nullify the current League Table. There'll just be two tables at the end of the year. I may even combine the two results so we can still have a full year League table.

So, if you would reply letting me know if you're for or against this, that'd be great. Anyway, thanks for reading that, here are the results.

DbvyftjVAAAYzUt.jpg:large

Dbvym0GU8AEvsHe.jpg:large

DbvytkIU8AICq4I.jpg:large

hFG0k53.png

@BowserBasher and @Nintendo Fan are this week's Players who made no bloody difference. Just because you share it, doesn't give it any more impact. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the mental results of the third GP. @martinist, @Emerald Emblem and @RedShell all came first and denied @BowserBasher a clean sweep. Is that bullying? I can't tell.

Next League Night: 3rd May 8pm

C2VPRIU.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze gets re-released on the Switch, so I can't think of a better time to hit you with a DK theme.

• Thanks 3

I like the idea of a split league... if only to give me a chance to bump up my pathetic average this year :laughing:

• Thanks 1

On 27/04/2018 at 1:58 AM, Glen-i said:

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the mental results of the third GP. @martinist, @Emerald Emblem and @RedShell all came first and denied @BowserBasher a clean sweep. Is that bullying? I can't tell.

Yes, Yes it was.

I'm fine with splitting the league up and I'm fine with it remaining the same,

Highlight time

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I don't mind also the idea of a split league, just to get more people to join at this point of the league.

• Thanks 1

GenerousCompleteElephant-size_restricted

IN! :D

I don't have a preference when it comes to splitting up the league BTW, I'm only here to enjoy (and help create :heh:) the chaos. So yeah, as long as the chaos remains intact, either option is cool with me.  :laughing:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1