NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

43 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Forgive the formatting, doing this from my Mobile.

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

q0dqT5j.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host 

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@S.C.G

@RedShell (Maybe)

Seeing as I can't make it, I'll need @BowserBasher to take up the photos duty. This is Battle Mode, however. So the end of GP results screen is no good.

I need you to get a photo of the end results of all 12 Battles. The moment the results come up once the timer runs out, get that capture. I need to see how everyone placed. If @Dcubed and @RedShell are taking part, could I ask you to do the same? Just in case. Cheers!

I will do my best to remeber to take captures of all the results for you. 

Although I love Battle Mode, I'm out - I'm feeling under the weather and a bit tired.

Edited by viceview51

Ah damn I don't have those parts unlocked except the cloud glider. You have an alternative set up?

3 minutes ago, Nintendo Fan said:

Ah damn I don't have those parts unlocked except the cloud glider. You have an alternative set up?

Streetle and Sponge are alternatives. 

• Thanks 1

damn comm error, last battle, second GP.

Well that was different. Made for some fun games with only 5 players. @Dcubed did you get any results? I beIieve  i got them all but just thinking of the backup. 

1 minute ago, BowserBasher said:

Well that was different. Made for some fun games with only 5 players. @Dcubed did you get any results? I beIieve  i got them all but just thinking of the backup. 

I got them all, though I got a few screenshots a little late (so a few of them will need to be calculated from the difference between the total and the previous round).

Edited by Dcubed

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

I got them all, though I got a few screenshots a little late (so a few of them will need to be calculated from the difference between the total and the previous round).

I got them all, let me know which ones you need. Or I'll just upload all the ones I have to an imgur album

It’s looking good that I can make it this week. Looking forward to the theme!

If I knew what we were playing on Thursday i'd opt in but I'm not sure at the moment :p

4 hours ago, martinist said:

If I knew what we were playing on Thursday i'd opt in but I'm not sure at the moment :p

Yeah, sorry about that. Haven't had access to the Excel file. The theme will be up tomorrow afternoon.

I can tell you it'll be races though.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

Yeah, sorry about that. Haven't had access to the Excel file. The theme will be up tomorrow afternoon.

I can tell you it'll be races though.

I assume with last weeks results too. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

I assume with last weeks results too. 

Yeah, yeah, don't worry. Cheers for helping out there, and thanks to @Dcubed for playing backup.

xDaLP9V.png

And here's the table.

WKLucHL.png

Because of the low turnout (Damn you, Spring Snow), everyone who took part raised their averages. Last week, there were 2 sets of people who were tying. Now, we've got three. You guys are giving me a headache. @BowserBasher and @martinist battle for third place while @Dcubed shares 7th with @viceview51.

@S.C.G, I took your disconnecting into account, but still submitted your score for the 2nd GP, because it was higher then your average. Plus, I'd imagine you'd want to keep that perfect attendance anyway.

There's a Nintendo Direct tonight, it was gonna be at 8pm, but I managed to convince Ninty that this is far more important, and they agreed. On the condition that I do another theme suggestion of theirs.

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

qMAE2yn.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@DazzeL

Guess I gotta explain this here, huh?

For this theme night, you're allowed to choose any character, as long as they were playable in the N64 version of Mario Tennis. Don't worry, here's a list of who is allowed.

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Toad
  • Waluigi
  • Shy Guy (Red or Light Blue Shy Guy only)
  • Wario
  • Bowser
  • Donkey Kong
  • Yoshi (Green or Yellow Yoshi only)
  • Baby Mario

If you choose Yoshi or Shy Guy, you have to choose one of the colours that was available in the original Mario Tennis. Gotta keep it authentic!

Spoiler

Sports Coupé - Use the Mach 8 or the Inkstriker (Neither are available from the start, let me know if you have none of these)

Wooden - Use the Slim Tyres.

Peach Parasol - Use the Parafoil.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Comm Error, GP 3, Race 2... :mad:

...at least it wasn't on Baby Park.

I seemed to lose my mojo on the last GP. Still two good GPs before that. Was a fun night. 

Did quite possibly my best ever item bounce attack tonight with a Bob-omb (sorry @Dcubed :hehe:) still not sure how the hell I got away with that. :laughing: The MKTV replay shows that you were slightly ahead of me, yet somehow the blast only took you out. :D 

• Haha 1