NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

It is possible I miss tomorrow's races due to my IMBA, it is the very first day and obviously I need to be present during the introduction. If I am not here five minutes before, sign me down.

• Thanks 2

@Glen-i I too have to declare myself out tonight. Going to see Bohemian Rhapsody and won’t be back for the league night. 

I know these leaves the field very short tonight. So have fun guys. 

• Like 1

Glenn just says it's about politeness. Rainbow Road is my favourite track. Are you really going to deprive me of that, too?

If we only have 6 people tonight and I turn on CPU's, I've got a random task specifically for that.

If someone else shows up though, we'll go with the usual Co-op Grand Prix thing.

12 minutes ago, Gourmetsalt said:

To be sure. I don't see any rules regarding track choices. Am I able to pick whatever I want?

Player's Choice, yeah. Just don't choose a track that has already been raced on. You can choose Rainbow Road, sure. But if it gets picked choose something else afterwards.

Nobody is depriving you of anything, just don't choose it once it has been raced...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Player's Choice, yeah. Just don't choose a track that has already been raced on. You can choose Rainbow Road, sure. But if it gets picked choose something else afterwards.

And don’t choose random, just in case that also chooses a track that has already been raced on, right Glen-i? ;);)  :heh: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RedShell said:

And don’t choose random, just in case that also chooses a track that has already been raced on, right Glen-i? ;);)  :heh: 

No, screw you! Random is always the correct choice. Everyone secretly wants to do the stage no-one picked.

Room is open now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, viceview51 said:

Co-op on all GPs?

Just the third.

Before I post this week's results, here's the results of last week. I'll put it in a spoiler to avoid any confusion.

Spoiler

GP1

Dp0J0WbVAAELfPp.jpg

GP2

Dp0J5fcVsAISI5D.jpg

GP3

Dp0J-ghV4AATbsc.jpg

The reason I didn't post these at the usual time was because I had to wait for something to happen before I could determine the Random Task results.

I'm Twitter Famous!

Every time your name shows up on one of BowserBasher's Twitter Highlights, you get 2 points.

Yeah, @BowserBasher had no clue. Naturally, he's exempt from this task and gets 10 points as an apology for being my unwitting pawn.

So here's the points everyone got from this task. They get added to your GP3 score.

TZQcPfH.png

I won't be uploading the table here because it's just easier, but I'll tell you that no-one was the Player Who Made no Bloody Difference that week.

• Haha 3

The funniest thing about that waste of a Super Horn is that I got messed up by a Spiny Shell not long after. :laughing:

Unnecessary Super Horn attacks are just too tempting though. :heh:

Mystery American Dennis' scores are discounted and the GP's will be treated as 6-player races.

xcHskVJ.png   ItJsDTv.png   4base7W.png

Bonus points are depicted in green.

etRQ7i1.png

No-one is this week's Player who made no Bloody Difference. I've managed to overtake @RedShell in the amount of GP's won, but he still has the higher average. That's Mario Kart!

Next League Night: 1st November 8pm

LQDp8IP.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

@Gourmetsalt

The Character Choice is restricted to whoever is playable in Super Mario Party.

Spoiler
  • Mario
  • Luigi
  • Peach
  • Daisy
  • Wario
  • Waluigi
  • Yoshi (Green Colour Only)
  • Rosalina
  • Donkey Kong
  • Bowser
  • Shy Guy (Red Colour Only)
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Dry Bones

Alternative versions of characters (Tanooki Mario, Pink Gold Peach, etc.) are not allowed.

@BowserBasher, am I right in remembering that the host has free reign over who is on what team on Team Games? If you can't remember, I can help you do a test run tonight or tomorrow if you want.

If you do have free choice, I'll let you know before the night starts how to divvy up the teams.

• Thanks 2

On 26/10/2018 at 3:58 PM, Glen-i said:

@BowserBasher, am I right in remembering that the host has free reign over who is on what team on Team Games? If you can't remember, I can help you do a test run tonight or tomorrow if you want.

If you do have free choice, I'll let you know before the night starts how to divvy up the teams.

I believe last time I was able to select who goes on what team, but a quick test would be a good idea. I can do something tomorrow night. 

2 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

I believe last time I was able to select who goes on what team, but a quick test would be a good idea. I can do something tomorrow night. 

I won't be available then, unfortunately.

Could someone else help BowserBasher out with that? Failing that, I guess 7:30 on Thursday could work.

Edited by Glen-i

I can help, just need to know what time - can't be too late since here's +1 hour and I wake up very early for work.