NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

4 hours ago, Glen-i said:

There's a high chance I won't be able to make it to League Nights for the foreseeable future. I'll try my best to get Random Tasks ready to go.

24 minutes ago, RedShell said:

:(

Does that also mean you won't be doing post-MK Monster Hunter too? :hmm:

I hope everything is OK Glen, if you've got other commitments or can't attend for technical reasons then we understand but it definitely won't be the same without you. :sad:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RedShell said:

:(

Does that also mean you won't be doing post-MK Monster Hunter too? :hmm:

'fraid not, but I'll still be available on Friday evening and all Saturday.

5 hours ago, S.C.G said:

I hope everything is OK Glen, if you've got other commitments or can't attend for technical reasons then we understand but it definitely won't be the same without you. :sad:

It's work based commitments. And it's only gonna be temporary. I should be back for Thursday nonsense before the end of the year. 6 weeks at most.

5 hours ago, Gourmetsalt said:

Maybe we could change the day the League takes place? I would not mind playing on the weekends.

Thank you, I appreciate the thought, but if even one person wouldn't be able to make it on the weekend, then it wouldn't be fair for me to change the day.

• Like 1

From November on, there will be two Thursdays a month I will not be able to go online until very late in the night -around 10:00 pm in that fabled land called Britainland-. It would actually be fantastic for me if we change it.

I'm all in for changes in the schedule if it helps keeping the rivals together.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

On 28/09/2018 at 6:25 AM, Glen-i said:

@martinist is this week's Player Who Made No Bloody Difference Doing it 2 times in a row won't get you anything extra, you know?

How about three times in a row?

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 1

Oh yeah! Forgot to declare myself IN! for this week!

Edited by Dcubed

I forgot to mention last week that I won't be able to make it on Thursdays 8 pm for the next 3 months. :cry:

• Sad 2

:-(

There was a time in which we had two league groups and playing online was free.

Good times.

Random Tasks have been sent out.

I won't be able to answer any questions you might have unfortunately, but I'm sure you guys can figure out how this task works by now.

This also means that any last minute declarations of IN!ness won't get a Random Task.

Have fun!

And @Dcubed and @BowserBasher, remember to take screenshots of each race result, just in case someone gets disconnected.

• Thanks 2

I suggest we short our schedule problems out as soon as possible. I feel empty without Glenn, and we are only five people logged in in the game three minutes before the time. 

??????

1 minute ago, Gourmetsalt said:

I suggest we short our schedule problems out as soon as possible. I feel empty without Glenn, and we are only five people logged in in the game three minutes before the time. 

Just now, viceview51 said:

5 Gourmet, you need to learn to count.

I'm not fucking playing this fucking shit clow fiesta of a game until everything goes back to normal, so you might as well go to fucking hell and never come back.

• Haha 2

Got all the results screens, @Glen-i. fun races, had to hold back on some red shells as I had my partner in front of me a few times. I know it’s players choice, but can we try not to pick the same course three times. 

• Like 2

Did I just play rainbow road three times?

It wasn't even a different rainbow road each time...

Edited by martinist
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Got all the results screens, @Glen-i. fun races, had to hold back on some red shells as I had my partner in front of me a few times. I know it’s players choice, but can we try not to pick the same course three times. 

And why did you hold back, I wasn't. This isn't a game anymore. I want you all dead.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BowserBasher said:

Yo, what's this now?

Do I have to remind you lot of the rules?

Thanks for getting the results, could you PM me the cup results screen of GP 1 and 3 along with each race result of GP2 on account of @viceview51's disconnection?

I'll try to get the results up sometime on Saturday.

• Thanks 1