NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

5 minutes ago, Gourmetsalt said:

Were not for tonight's Direct, @martinist would have been dead already, you bloody treacherous bastard. I would have won the last cup if it were not for you.

Someone correct my grammar.

Toad Harbour? I actually highlighted that. I'll be sure to @ you when I post it sometime later...

• Haha 1

@viceview51 I looked back at the footage of your Random Task on Toad's Turnpike, but I can't quite make out whether you nailed it or not. I think lag is interfering with it a bit.

If you did complete the task, could you perhaps provide a screenshot of you on top of a lorry? It almost looks like you do on my end, but it's not conclusive.

Anyway, one moment from me this week. And funny behaviour from @Dcubed

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

I think I managed to scrape a bus, but I haven't looked back at the footage from yesterday to confirm... Since I'm not satisfied don't consider it...

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, viceview51 said:

I think I managed to scrape a bus, but I haven't looked back at the footage from yesterday to confirm... Since I'm not satisfied don't consider it...

If you say so. If someone does find evidence of him pulling it off, I'll happily readjust the scores.

DnCMBAxUcAA1ax8.jpg

DnCMGl2UYAA3D-l.jpg

DnCMKMmVsAAXB63.jpg

anWOSlV.png

@Dcubed is this week's "Player Who Made No Bloody Difference" It's a good thing you had celebrity backing you up this week, otherwise it would have just felt pointless.
@Ugh first aid makes her debut to the League, you'd think we'd go easy on new people, but then it wouldn't be the N-E League, would it?

Everyone except for @viceview51 completed the "Sick New Ride" Random Task. Unfortunately, I have no concrete proof on my MKTV footage that he landed on a Lorry/Bus in Toad's Turnpike. If someone finds some, let me know.

Next League Night: 20th September 8pm

RgwO3N0.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@martinist

@viceview51

@RedShell

@Gourmetsalt

Honestly, if you didn't see this theme coming, you're clearly not paying attention.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's nice from Nintendo to start charging for online in the mid of the month... I don't know how I'm going to make it next week. Or even in the 28th... Maybe join the free trial from Thursday?

2 hours ago, Nintendo Fan said:

I was doing so well until that point! :mad:

Ah yes, the old "RedShell middle finger" Never fails to be hilariously infuriating.

• Haha 1

Aww I need to buy that online subscription now? I almost forgot...

Edited by martinist

Thanks for the reminder guys. I need to go set my subscription up too.  I guess everyone taking part tomorrow should be reminded about it too. 

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

RgwO3N0.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@martinist

@viceview51

@RedShell

@Gourmetsalt

@Vileplume2000

@S.C.G

@Nintendo Fan

Random Tasks will be sent shortly.

Anyway, it's time we addressed the Online Subscription thing.

You will need an active online subscription to Nintendo Online from now on.

While you can use the free 7-day trial to take part in one more night, after that you'll need to pay to play in the League. It sucks, but we all knew it was coming sooner or later.
To all those in the "Always In" list, if you're not gonna pay for a subscription, let me know and I'll remove you from that list.

EDIT: There's an update for Mario Kart as well. Allow extra time for the download.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 1

Is anyone going to put on voice chat through the switch online app? Or are we just gonna use Discord like always still?

7 minutes ago, BowserBasher said:

Is anyone going to put on voice chat through the switch online app? Or are we just gonna use Discord like always still?

Why in the world am I not in that Discord?

• Haha 1

I'm up for using the app to see what that is about.

Edit: Or discord, where most people are.

Edited by Vileplume2000

I'm still unable to connect both Switch and computer to the internets, I need a switch -hehe- that I will soon buy. But I will join in the meantime.