NEurope
Glen-i

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe League 2018 (Final results now in)

3 hours ago, Glen-i said:

@BowserBasher I said Frantic!

I wondered why I was just getting so many bananas in that. Sorry guys, I honestly thought I selected frantic. 

Edited by BowserBasher

Some highlights now. The first one focuses on @Dcubed (Left Screen) while the rest focus on me (Other Screen)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

@Dcubed

Coincidentally I also have a highlight of that from my point of view

Edited by martinist
prospective, perspective, point of view
  • Like 1

Dk0CZnyUwAAqfWy.jpg

I assume @S.C.G wants to keep his score to maintain that attendance.

Dk0CfNsU0AAhraW.jpg

K7nD6pO.png

Note: This doesn't include Random Task scores.

2QHR2kN.png

Everyone passed the "Everyone into the Pool" Random Task, so points all around! nekunando has been temporarily removed from the table due to having more than a month's inactivity. Not much else to say there.

Next League Night: 23rd August 8pm

owEu6w8.png

Room 1: @BowserBasher is host

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

@Gourmet / Esperpento

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is out on Switch soon, so it's time for the long awaited return of Monster Hunter night. Limited items throughout, because the pouch is just never big enough.
The character choice is limited to non-humans. Yoshi, Bowser, DK, Dry Bones, stuff like that.

And before you lot get all smart. Inklings, Cat Peach, Tanooki Mario, Toad and Toadette aren't allowed. I'm not budging on this. My word is final.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I assume @S.C.G wants to keep his score to maintain that attendance.

The character choice is limited to non-humans. Yoshi, Bowser, DK, Dry Bones, stuff like that.

You assume correctly. ;)

Shy Guy is definitely non-human so that makes my choice easy. :D

Also, cool theme, anything Monster Hunter related is a plus for me. :peace:

On 17/08/2018 at 7:56 PM, Glen-i said:

Next League Night: Tonight 8pm

owEu6w8.png

OK, my phone is proper glitching out and won't let me mention people. Sorry.

I won't be able to make it this week as I've come down with the plague. Or flu, it's definitely one of them.

There's also a chance that BowserBasher won't be able to take part as well. So one of you lot might need to step up and take up hosting dutires tonight. Someone with a good Wi-Fi connection preferably.

Whoever it is, don't forget to take a screenshot of the results of each race, in case of disconnections and also take a screenshot of the end of cup results as well.

I'm counting on you. Have fun!

Oh, and I'm afraid I won't be able to send out Random Tasks this week, so you can take the week off in that regard.

Edited by Glen-i

I’ll host tonight!

Be sure to add me as a friend if you haven’t already!

My Switch FC is 0401-9926-5412

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Glen-i said:

I won't be able to make it this week as I've come down with the plague. Or flu, it's definitely one of them.

Sorry to hear that, Glen-i. Hope you feel better soon. 

1 hour ago, Dcubed said:

I’ll host tonight!

Be sure to add me as a friend if you haven’t already!

My Switch FC is 0401-9926-5412

Nice one, Dcubed. :cool: 

”I’m Excited”... :hehe: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Next League Night: 23rd August 8pm

owEu6w8.png

Room 1: @Dcubed is host (Friend Code = 0401-9926-5412

@Glen-i

@BowserBasher

@viceview51

@martinist

@RedShell

@Gourmet / Esperpento

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is out on Switch soon, so it's time for the long awaited return of Monster Hunter night. Limited items throughout, because the pouch is just never big enough.

And before you lot get all smart. Inklings, Cat Peach, Tanooki Mario, Toad and Toadette aren't allowed. I'm not budging on this. My word is final.

If you don't have me on your friends list, please add me now so that you can join the room tonight! (My Friend Code is 0401-9926-5412)

Edited by Dcubed

The banana-only cup was quite boring, I might say. Could we please avoid it next time? There are little to none possibilities of a comeback.

Hope you guys had fun, sorry for not posting in here myself, but I was out all day and couldn’t make it. I’ll be back to normal hosting next week. 

20 hours ago, Gourmet / Esperpento said:

The banana-only cup was quite boring, I might say. Could we please avoid it next time? There are little to none possibilities of a comeback.

Fair enough, it was only there to differentiate it from the other 2. There's only 3 of those "X only" settings.

Anyway, I'm still totally dying, so if I could ask @Dcubed to post the results screens at his earliest convenience and I'll get the table and next theme up sometime next week.

Thankfully, next week is Player's choice night. So it should be easy enough for you to figure out how that goes.

I had a disconnection error on 2nd race of GP3 followed by a local power failure which affected my internet connection.

• Thanks 1

Sorry for the wait...

DlxVw0sV4AEsrFG.jpg:large

DlxV3g7U8AAPU_6.jpg

8Ic3gb6.png

Before I post the table up, I'm afraid I have a bit of a confession...

There was a Random Task this week!

Come on, did you really think I didn't have one planned just in case I can't make a night? Because I couldn't do it, I could hit you with a "Secret Task" A task that none of you knew about. How delightfully devilish! Last week's secret task was...

Everyone starts with 10 bonus points, for every Banana you hit during GP1, you lose half a point.

I can already tell @martinist isn't happy. Here are the bonus points you lot got.

dgfVn5g.png

So here's the table.

y4cQty5.png

@martinist is this weeks "Player who made no bloody difference"  Good for him. Insert witty put-down here.

I won't bother posting the theme until tomorrow, because it's Player's Choice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

There was a Random Task this week!

Come on, did you really think I didn't have one planned just in case I can't make a night? Because I couldn't do it, I could hit you with a "Secret Task" A task that none of you knew about. How delightfully devilish! Last week's secret task was...

Everyone starts with 10 bonus points, for every Banana you hit during GP1, you lose half a point.

You cheeky git! :heh: 

I love it.  :bowdown:

• Haha 2