NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Glen-i

Kirby Star Allies

Holy crap, EX bosses decide to show up after all! Yay! Hope there's a true arena to go with them as well.

Also seems to be a new level of sorts. Double Yay!

This is quite a substantial update, no wonder it took this long.

Dahym! This update is bonkers! (no not the monkey!) I was wondering why we didn't get any EX Bosses in The Ultimate Choice!

Can't wait! :D 

Edited by Dcubed

Guess it's time for me to jump on board. Didn't see much value at launch for full price, but considering it's only 20 quid in my local store...

Triple Deluxe is the only Kirby game I've played since the GB, I'm guessing this is of fairly similar ilk? I enjoyed it, a lot even, but I never got Robobot which was apparently the better game.

8 hours ago, Nicktendo said:

Guess it's time for me to jump on board. Didn't see much value at launch for full price, but considering it's only 20 quid in my local store...

Triple Deluxe is the only Kirby game I've played since the GB, I'm guessing this is of fairly similar ilk? I enjoyed it, a lot even, but I never got Robobot which was apparently the better game.

It's definitely a weaker entry in the Kirby series but it's certainly worth £20. Saying that, if you're not adverse to playing on a 3DS I would recommend Robobot over this, even though I do think that Triple Deluxe is the better of those two games. 

The final update is live now! Time to go make new friends!

EDIT: OK, this boss is totally ridiculous! I can barely get half way before getting utterly owned!

DOUBLE EDIT: There's a new Ultimate Choice difficulty... I got to fight 4... Of 14... This one might just be hopeless...

Edited by Glen-i

I was having a good run of Soul Melter EX with Rick and then I got complacent for one second...

Around 70% of my health gone in one fell swoop!

Anyone who says Kirby games are easy are either ignorant or a downright liar.

Rick has potential, I think I could pull it off with him.

...Maybe...

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 2

Sign in to follow this