NEurope
Fresh

How much are you putting aside?

Hey i was just wondering how much money u guys are saving for buying the revo and any games ect.

Atm i have about £180 saved but do plan on saving abit more.

Nowt. Very few outgoings, decent wage, lots of expendible income, I'll just dip into my bank balance after a paycheck.

I love no longer working behind a bar :yay:

God, I haven't started saving yet. Which I better start doing soon. It's hard for me though, I don't earn anything, as I'm too young to get a job, and don't get any sort of allowance.

I plan to save up about €150 at least. I'm probably going to buy it with my brother, so he'll pay €150 too. I might get it for Christmas though, in which case it might be free for me =D.

Most of the money i have at the time will go to revo buying. As many games, controller attachments as possible.

I have about 100 € right now, I hope to get enough money in time.

Well I'll probably manage to get just enough money around the time for at least the console, but I have a £ saver tin where you put £1 in each time and I have £37 saved so far.:awesome:

I will have plenty of money in the bank come revo-time so I'm not worried at all.

I'll make plenty of money this summer so I'm not saving up anything for the Revolution.

But I want a MacBook for when I go to college in 1,5 years so I may get short on money for that. Oh well, I don't mind for a Rev.

So far I have £110 saved up ,but im planing on spending that on games in the future (TP,MPH,BK2) and DVDs,so I need to seriously save up since I dont have a job

Erm, I'll probably do a month of night shifts over summer to pay for it, I would want the base console, controller with nunchuka and stand, the DVD dongle.. and then 2 games (Mario 128 and Smash bros/FPS).. I expect that would cost about £250+ which I'm very willing to pay, though it is ridiculously early days.

PS. unless you are studying a art and design subject at college I would recommend an iBook.. the MacBooks are incredibly overpriced and the battery life just wouldn't suit a college environment.. not to mention being pulled around all day. My 12" iBook is excellent.

I can't complain about my bank account, but DS games and (maybe) a new bass will plunder it. That's why I'm going to look for a job for the summer.

I have £120 so far, and I'm planning on saving all year, putting my birthday and Christmas funds into it. I don't have a job so I'm finding it hard to get enough cash to go to London, get a Rev, 4 controllers and some games...

Oh yea,ill get birthday money since rev will be relesed after august,so i can use that,im going to get a rev,stand,extra contoller,memory card and hopefully atleast 3 games. I wanna know prices so I can plan how much I need to save up

Haven´t started saving yet, but by the time Revolution arrives, I´ll have the money. The pay from work is good so I´m not worried.

Going job hunting in late feb, and know too little about the console.

I'l save at a maximum of £600 for revolution, might get a new TV, mines pretty small :(

Nothing....It'll only take a couple of months wages to get one anyway (about £130-£160 depending on the month...and thats atm). Once it comes out I'll probably have a full time job anyway.

about let me think... £10. ive got something topay off now it may take a while to save up. i plan to maybesave up £250 or so, for the console, maybe another controller, if they make any games which involve two controllers. and i want to get lots of games at launch, if there is a lot. if tehre are too many good ones then i wll have to wait other wise the other ones woulnt get played.

so hopefully £250 byt the time it comes out. :D

I'm 18 in May (I will expect presents :P) So hopfuly i will get a decent amount of money and start saving from that, it's all good.

I have nothing saved up JUST for the Revolution but like many have said I have a steady job with no real outward expenditure so its pretty safe to say I will have one on release day.

so far i've got nothing been buying to much computer stuff but i want at least $500-1000 so i can buy 4 controllers and most of the accessories and realease games.

I'm going to save as much as possible, but I've got no income lol. My birthday is in September so I should get about £150 if I just ask for money :p that should give me enough for the revo and a few games.