NEurope
Nick81

Best game intro ever?

I think that banjo kazooiu one is cool too, I also love the donkey kong 64 one, where all the birds are flying, the seels are jumping out of the sea and then the big evil boat comes and crashes. I also love the end to that game where they're all in dk's place, and u see dk throw on the last golden banana to his stache, and crankys all proud. Makes u all misty eyed dosent it...ok it dosent, but i just love that game. lol. wooh! dk 64 rocked and still does!

Half Life was quite excellent. Went down hill from there. Mainly becuase I thought it was about terrorists that took over the facility, not weird lookin cockroach things. So it didn't really meet my expectations.

Windwaker was quite awesome. As well as FFVI, great music!

Yeah...I love the WW intro. It was the 1st Zelda game i properly played and the intoduction explained a lot, i was SO amazed by the gameplay because it was my 1st Zelda (which is probably why I like it more than a lot).

I mean torches lighting up darkness like that!?

Burning wood!?

INCREDIBLE!!

I can't wait for TLOZ:TP...It'll have even more realism in it's fantasyness ^_^

Final Fantasy III (or VI, if you prefer) on SNES. When I saw the intro, when the three characters are walking towards the town and you see the credits, it just blew me away.

Well most of all the good openings have been said already so i'll have to say the Metroid Prime 1 and 2 intros are sweet. Also i liked Need for Speed Underground intro, where the car is getting modified as it drives...very cool!