NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sméagol

Gorogoa

Buy it.

Edit:

Honestly it's better to skip this trailer and go play the game without any knowledge. It's a short but awesome puzzle game.

Edited by Sméagol

11 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Buy it.

Do you work in PR? You should work in PR. Couldn't resist

Looks cool. Will have to keep an eye on it.

• Haha 1

I could have elaborated, but it looks much funnier that way. It's short, and not that challenging once you get the hang of things (and the game does an excellent job of easing you into things), but the way the art and gameplay come together is so satisfying. Gameplay is in essence a point & click adventure, adding elements of where's waldo, jigsaw puzzles, and those baby toys where you fit blocks of certain shapes in certain holes (you do the opposite). I don't know how long it took me, I'm guessing 3 to 4 hours, and it won't have any replay value. But it's a work of art, and it has been mesmerizing from beginning to end.

• Thanks 2

This looks really nice. That art style is just beautiful and from the little snippets of gameplay it also looks like a winner for me as I do love a good point & click/puzzle game. I wasn't intending to pick up anything else game wise this year, I still have stuff to work through on the Switch (if I can wrangle it from the hands of my missus who is obsessively playing Lego City Undercover) but this could be a perfect little game to play over the holidays while I'm away at a relatives. Looks like I'm going to have to buy another eShop card, which also means I can grabs some sale stuff so extra win there.

This got a sneak update today, adding a new puzzle based on the demo of this game. I'm barely awake at the moment, so I'll hold off playing it..

I'd say "finally", but this comes at a bad time for me financially speaking.. Haha. Still getting it obviously.

• Like 1

Scratch 'n Sniff?

My word, I'm back in the 90's again! I must tell myself about Smash Ultimate so I can leak everything when the time comes and become super famous!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sméagol said:

Even the box is a puzzle.

That’s so cool, what a game. Shame it’s short, but man is it sweet (L)

Sign in to follow this