NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Bayonetta 1+2

I bought the second game and.....then played the first again and never put the second in. So this is good. 

Oh well, no real reason for me to keep my Wii U anymore now is it? This is awesome, I was waiting for this. Probably gonna get this day one.

Somehow I’m no longer upset about the DMC collection not coming to Switch!

Cant believe I’m gonna be able to play these on the go! And I’m finally gonna be able to play Tag Climax with friends! :D 

Edited by Dcubed

It seems the collector's edition is also coming to Europe, though apparently, and unfortunately, it won't include a cartridge for Bayonetta 1.

Nice to seem the rumour finally come to fruition, feels like this one had been doing the rounds for ages. Excited to finally play the second, and replay the first as it's been ages. I'm hoping this is just the start though and that The Wonderful 101 gets a release on the Switch as well as I really wanted to play it but didn't buy the Wii U so fingers crossed for that too.

This is good news and all but... if Japan is getting Bayonetta 1 on a game card as well and the rest of the world isn't then, that really isn't right.

Make the dual game cards exclusive to the limited edition by all means but don't just not give the rest of us an option.

I don't mean to sound nitpicky, it's fantastic that the games are being re-released for the Switch but, it'd just be nice is all. ::shrug:

Otherwise, assuming there is English language in the JP version with its exclusive game card for Bayonetta 1 then it might be the first Switch game I import...

...and then get a Pal case for the Switch shelf. :laughing:

Totally agree @S.C.G. It seems like the West is getting screwed over here. It's alright if you just want downloaded games but for us physical collectors its annoying that this is happening.

• Thanks 1

Glad I didn't get Bayo 1 on PC last Steam sale. Would prefer to play this on the go, especially since I will be travelling to work by train instead of by car starting March!

Never got around to buying them on Wii U so I'm really happy they're coming to Switch. Sucks that we don't get the first one physically but at least they're on the way.

I bought and never played them on the wii u, so there’s no way I’m buying them and not playing them again on the switch.

*jump cut to feb and I excitedly take them out and put them on my switch shelf next to the still sealed copy of doom and la noire*

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

It's a good win for the Switch but I can't deny that I feel nothing for this series. Have 1 and 2 on Wii U but just couldn't get into the series at all.

• Like 1

580x580_Email-Bayonetta-2-SE-051403-051854.jpg

Available to pre-order now. :D

(despite the first game being digital I have pre-ordered this but I'm not intending on making a habit of it) :blank:

• Thanks 1

I'm regularly checking the Japanese Amazon to see if it's back in regular stock, as it's available from scalpers for a premium of course. If I ever see it available for the regular price, I'll be importing this. If not, I'll just get the regular European edition. There's nothing in that collector's edition that I want, as opposed to the Xenoblades collector's edition.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, david.dakota said:

Does anyone know what the discount is in these in the eShop? I can't find it anywhere!

The Switch version? I believe it's 20 quid (Or Euros, can't remember) off the second one you buy.

So, if you buy Bayonetta, you get 20 Euros off of Bayo 2.

50 euros for both games, I think.

Edited by Glen-i

Does anyone know what the discount is in these in the eShop? I can't find it anywhere!

Have a look in the Switch eShop Thread, it’s £50 when buying both. Bayonetta 2 is £39.99 on its own, and Bayo 1 is £24.99.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I liked how the two reviews had completely polarising views on the characters and story aspect of the game. It really is a Marmite sort of plot, huh?

Still, at least you both agree about the top-notch gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Gave up on the Climax edition, ordered the regular edition from Bol. I'll start Bayonetta 1 tomorrow.

Got this on day one, pre-dowbloaded and ready to play, IF I can manage to take a break from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. That game is far too addictive...

I picked this up earlier. 

Traded some games in so had some store credit to use and given I've never played either of these games, I thought I'd give them a go. 

Hoping I like them, but they're a difficult one to understand without playing as the videos I've watched are all mega frantic! So a bit tricky to know if I'll like. 

Excited to play them anyway. :)

Loving the first of these 2 games.

Not played too much but I am well and truly sucked in. I love the music, the styling and everything about it. 

It's also really satisfying to nail some combos and the controls feel so tight that I rarely feel like I'm just mashing buttons. 

The game also looks great in parts. :)

• Thanks 2

Wait till you see Joy... You'll be taking a lot more pics than that ;) 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this