NEurope
Clownferret

Rocket League

@Glen-i I've set up the tournament, I have it set for 7:40PM.

Tournament is in the 2v2 tab, name is "N-Europe"

Password for the tournament is "dinner" (all lower case)

EDIT: I see your party invite, but as you need to enter with a party the correct size, accepting would make us all ineligible for entry :p

Edited by Sofiz

OK, I've entered. I hope this works. The second non-existant player is with me in the lobby.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Glen-i said:

OK, I've entered. I hope this works. The second non-existant player is with me in the lobby.

I have it set up so that one goal wins the whole round, and best of three so that me and @Vanilla can both win a round as MVP. if it all works out, 2 goals should be all we need! :D If Nick had entered, we'd stagger the wins so all 3 of us could get it in the same match (best of 3 is great for this), but as that isn't happening, it doesn't matter which order Vanilla and I score in

Just now, Glen-i said:

Did that work?

Yes!!!!! It did indeed! Thanks very much!! Vanilla how about for you?

• Like 2

*Intense sweating* 

S-Such a hard fought battle! I didn't think it'd require so much effort just to get an achievement, but thank god that crucible is over!

tl;dr Yee.

• Haha 2

Double Glen!? were scary good, I've never seen such flawless teamwork. You'd almost think they were the same person. O_O

• Haha 1
  • Weird 1

On 05/07/2019 at 8:04 PM, Nicktendo said:

Sorry I was eating...

That's okay, we managed to do it in the end :)

Edited by Sofiz

Good news everyone! I finally 100%'ed Rocket League. Thank you to everyone who helped me get this far, I appreciate it. :bowdown:

Okie doke, I'll be on Rocket League for a bit if anyone wants to join!

17 minutes ago, Sofiz said:

Okie doke, I'll be on Rocket League for a bit if anyone wants to join!

I'll try to be on after I eat dinner.

• Like 1

@Glen-i @Sofiz I booted up the game just now, and it looks like you guys are already in a match. Can I join in when you're done? ^^

Edited by Vanilla
  • Like 1

I'm so bloody confused! These spikes just change so much and I can't punt anymore!

Edited by Glen-i

Today will be my last Saturday Rocket League session until the 27th, I'll be in Manchester all day next Saturday and won't be back in Newcastle til after midnight, sorry! So anyone who wants to play next weekend should organise it without me :'(

That said!!!

WHO IS UP FOR SOME ROCKET LEAGUE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LBVGuFd.gif

• Like 2

Sorry, I probably won't be able to. The Switch I play Rocket League on is being commandeered for other games tonight.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

Sorry, I probably won't be able to. The Switch I play Rocket League on is being commandeered for other games tonight.

That's fine! I'll wait a bit and see if anyone else is able :)

Why can't I stop playing this game!?

It's that stupid rocket pass thing, it just keeps giving me things....

Edited by martinist
  • Haha 2

Rocket League is going to be Free to play:

It feels like it was just yesterday when Rocket League launched on PlayStation as a PlayStation Plus title. We were overwhelmed by the love (and number of players) who hit the field and played the high-octane hybrid of driving and soccer. Now, five years later, we’re ready to start the next chapter of Rocket League. It all starts when it goes free to play this summer!

Rocket League will be completely free to download and enjoy later this summer following the game’s biggest update yet. In this update, the menus will be overhauled to make them easier to navigate, and major features will receive key improvements like Tournaments and Challenges. Stay tuned for more information on these feature updates, as there’s a lot to reveal!

Whether you’ve been playing Rocket League from day one or you just picked it up this year, you won’t have to worry about losing your inventory. Your items will follow you to the free to play update. Plus, anyone who has played Rocket League online before the launch of free to play will be rewarded with Legacy status, which includes:

• All Rocket League-branded DLC packs released before free to play
  • “Est. 20XX” title that displays the first year you played Rocket League
  • 200+ Common items upgraded to “Legacy” quality
  • Golden Cosmos Boost
  • Dieci-Oro Wheels
  • Huntress Player Banner

Sadly it’s being delisted from Steam, although people that already own it like myself will still get our copies updated with whatever they add to it.

• Thanks 1

Can't say I'm surprised to be honest. They're on the 6th season pass now and this seems like a much better model of attracting new players rather than charging an (admittedly small) fee for the game. Will be glad to get some legacy content for free, but I don't see this changing things too much for people who already have been playing for years. 

Interesting.

Have been wanting to get back to it for a while. Seems like a great time to do so. Might even download it on my Switch if it'll have crossplay (and maybe even cross progression?).

Edited by drahkon

12 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Interesting.

Have been wanting to get back to it for a while. Seems like a great time to do so. Might even download it on my Switch if it'll have crossplay (and maybe even cross progression?).

It doesn’t have cross progression and the Switch version is not great. Stick with wherever else you own it. 

• Thanks 1

https://support.rocketleague.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041075973-How-do-I-Play-Rocket-League-in-Split-Screen-on-Nintendo-Switch-

So currently split screen has been removed from the Switch version.  This isn't cool when it was one of the features it was advertised with before I paid money for it.  Is it bad I'd have rather they renamed it Rocket League 2 and made that free to play while leaving the existing paid one as is?

• Confused 1