NEurope
Clownferret

Rocket League

@RedShell Is that your car with the cool palm-tree spray? I was wondering if that was from the 80s event, because I don't have the option to buy it so I was just wondering!! It looks awesome

Ok, seriously who am I and what have I done with Glen-i?

7-0, wow!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Sofiz said:

@RedShell Is that your car with the cool palm-tree spray? I was wondering if that was from the 80s event, because I don't have the option to buy it so I was just wondering!! It looks awesome

Yeah. Had it for ages though, not from the current event. Must have been in some crate. ::shrug:

• Thanks 1

OK, one more match for me.

EDIT: I call that one "Super Bouncy Ball"

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sofiz said:

What the heck was that last one even!!

Be thankful I made the ball large.

• Haha 1

I think 3 own goals is a sign I should stop playing too. :laughing: Thanks for the games! :bowdown:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks for the matches, was really fun until we got creamed in that hockey game ll'D

9 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

I second @Sofiz's idea of naming that sport "Explodey Squareball".

Best name for the best game. Honestly I was looking forward to cube-based carnage all week, thank you!!  m(_ _)m

EDIT: Just in time too, my pizza and chickan arrived >:)

Edited by Sofiz
  • Like 1

It’s a shame Explodey Squareball can’t be played against randoms online. Next time we should play some Rumble. ;) 

• Like 1

Just now, RedShell said:

It’s a shame Explodey Squareball can’t be played against randoms online. Next time we should play some Rumble. ;) 

Petition the developers to add it as a legit mode. I'd also like to play a proper game of ice hockey next week when we're all on a team with no random afk people 

This was very special. 

B2C15BDEF328E17DA4037D870E31BBCAD74E9016

Squall's moved on from Triple Triad to greater things it seems...

DA43D047128B55CAF6A7304EFD18EF348701A15D

I really don't like this noodle guy. He just... watches. And makes a mess in his beard.

8B0D4B3E9FC9E9EF12C5032E325B0B12F9FA9948

• Haha 2

I just got back into this game since they added the Ecto 1, I'd forgotten how much fun it is.

D9uBLjuXoAAWM5Q.jpg

Apparently this game has crossplay (I own it on Steam) so if there is room in the future I'd like the join you guys, assuming Switch players and Steam players can join up

Edited by Helmsly
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Helmsly said:

Apparently this game has crossplay (I own it on Steam) so if there is room in the future I'd like the join you guys, assuming Switch players and Steam players can join up

They can, in fact, @Sofiz plays on Steam and it works wonderfully. The only downside is that you can't see Switch players profile icons, so you can't look at my beautiful Mii whenever I score.
You'll have to register Switch owners as friends in-game to join their parties though.

Get to the main menu and open the friends menu, it's an icon of two people at the bottom right.
Somewhere in one of those tabs is an option that says something like "Register Friend via RocketID"
Once you do that, you'll need to add that persons RocketID.

I think you need to get your own ID first, that can be done from the friends list as well.

Mine is Gleni#5212 (Make sure you let me know your ID, I've already got a few people trying to add me and I generally don't add random people on online games)

And once I've accepted it, I can invite you to a party just like any of my Switch friends.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Thanks 2

The more the merrier!!

On 23/06/2019 at 5:11 PM, Glen-i said:

They can, in fact, @Sofiz plays on Steam and it works wonderfully. The only downside is that you can't see Switch players profile icons, so you can't look at my beautiful Mii whenever I score.

WAIT. You mean to tell me this whole time you couldn't see my beautiful profile picture??? I just assumed Switch users weren't allowed to have them :p

• Haha 1

What time does everyone want to play tonight? I'm finally able to actually play something for the first time in days so I'm pumped :bowdown:

39 minutes ago, Sofiz said:

What time does everyone want to play tonight? I'm finally able to actually play something for the first time in days so I'm pumped :bowdown:

I'm sorry, I won't be able to this week.