Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Concrete Genie (PS4)

Concrete Genie is a game about a bullied teenager named Ash, who escapes his troubles by painting spectacular living landscapes and mischievous creatures throughout his abandoned hometown of Denska. As he masters this magical paint, he discovers it can purify Denska’s polluted walls. Can Ash overcome the bullies and paint his hometown back to life?

This looks beautiful, can't wait to play. Looks like a Media Molecule type of game.

10 hours ago, Jimbob said:

It's got inFamous-type vibes to it.

Is it because the main character has stole Delsin's beanie? :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Is it because the main character has stole Delsin's beanie? :D

Shhh......maybe.

Posted (edited)

A release date has finally been announced: this'll be out on October 9th in Europe (October 8th in North America. Not sure why there's a day discrepancy) and it'll release at  £24.99/€29.99 with a digital deluxe version on the PS Store for £34.99/€39.99. Full run down on things courtesy of the PS blog here.

Looking forward to this. Was worried that the radio silence bad meant it had slid a bit but with press seemingly getting hands on with it (going by discussions from the Kinda Funny crew) I'm glad that it isn't too far away now. And a nice price point as well. That and Medieval for the equivalent of one game, yes please. Should make it a little lighter on the wallet that's for sure.

Edited by Ganepark32
  • Like 1

Time to dust off my PS4 for this. Wasn't expecting it to be such a budget price, I wonder if that's a reflection of the quality/content or just them realising it wouldn't sell to the PS4 demographic at full price.

It's nice to see a release date for this, more so this year.  There's not a lot left to get on PS4 (for me anyway) this year, and this is one of the games.  It's next year that'll be busy again PS4-wise.