NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jamba

Owning Ganon, Revo Style

OK so the news from Nintendo Power confirms that Ganon is indeed live and unwell in LoZ:TP.

But:

"I know that everyone's wondering what going on with Link's old nemesis. All I can say now is, we're preparing more than you could possibly ever, ever, ever expect...."

Doesn't this have Revo controller written all over it?

http://www.hyrule.net/?get=newsview&date=942&lan=en

No.....It doesn't!!

Sounds to me like they've got somthing in store in the way of maybe more badguys than just Ganon/(dorf).

Kurt R's right it doesn't sound like it has Rev controller written all over it, it sounds like ganon is just going to look really badass, still doesn't mean i don't believe it will be Revolution compatible. : peace:

I was so disappointed with how easy Ganon was in WW, I was expecting a huge final battle but it only lasted a few minutes :(

The ganon fight in OoT was fantastic, I hope TP beats it :D

Can I just thank you for being an absolute idiot and posting an extremely significant Twilight Princess spoiler; for me and anyone else trying to avoid info about the next Zelda!!

Revo-Europe managed to avoid the spoiler with the title of their post (which I was extremely grateful for!!), then I look in this thread, which makes no reference it's going to talk about Twilight Princess in it's title and because it's in the Revolution board! and you post this!!

Thanks again!!

Sorry mate. But if you wanna get picky I don't think they actually say his name so their is still a slim chance that I might be wrong. Guess you can't please everyone.... anyway, what did you think this thread was going to be about. Use a bit of foresight man...

ill be honest here, I wouldnt be surprised if what they where talking about was a War or something in twilight princess. They talk about the enemies and how they will ensure how great this game will be and the mentioning of the "old nemisis".

We all heard of the War that took place in Ocarina of Time but we didnt get to interact in it, fight in it, this is defintely something big that has yet to happen in a Zelda game.

I know this is only all based on what i could only think that could happen but I think a war across the fields of Hyrule is more than enough to blow the heads of any Zelda fan (wasnt Twilight Princess said to have an Atmosphere or something similer to LOTR awhile back?)

I think it would steal the biscuit!

"Additionally, Oyama mentioned that he feels the enemies have been much too easy in the past. The enemies and most certainly the bosses will be much more challenging then we have ever seen before in any Zelda game."

I think that we get a really smart AI for our opponents and the combat-mode is advanced to the one in WW. Revmote support? Perhaps, but not fully utilised.

Zelda on expert-mode! Yeeehaa!

Maybe Twilight Princess will fully explain Ganondorf's metamorphosis to the far more gruesome Ganon (giant beast in Ocarina/giant piggy in Link to the Past).

Sorry mate. But if you wanna get picky I don't think they actually say his name so their is still a slim chance that I might be wrong. Guess you can't please everyone.... anyway, what did you think this thread was going to be about. Use a bit of foresight man...

I'm with Retro_Link, Please be careful with the titles n stuff. Spoilers are a bitch so save them for the thread, not the title.

________

strawberry cough pictures

Edited by Incomplete

I also thought it was a bit bad that the WW fight was so easy, mainly becouse it was so friggin cool! IMO, it topped OoT in coolness (even tho I like OoTs more, becouse it's a bit harder and longer, and I like what happens next (not story wise, gameplay wise, not to say I dislike the story or anything but eh...) )

Maybe the boss battles will be a like the ones of Shadow Of the Colossus

anyway, what did you think this thread was going to be about. Use a bit of foresight man...
What did I think this thread would be about?

Oh, I dunno, how about, hmmm.... how you'd fight Ganon on the Revolution, using the controller!! Like the title of the thread implied!!!

You know, maybe swinging the controllers as a sword to offer a combo finishing move (like right at the end of OOT), or maybe using the controller to 'bat' back Ganondorfs energy that he throws at you!!

Use a bit of foresight man...
How about you use abit of sense and write a title that actually refers to the meaning of your thread?!!!

It is a shame that this has been spoilt for you Retro_Link, but (this is just me, not moaning or anything) from the title you can't really deduce anything if you don't want to. It could just as easily be talking about smash bros revolution, but by reading what's inside the thread you've confirmed it. Without opening the thread and having a look you never would have been certain what it was about unless you wanted to jump to a conclusion (Which happened to be right, but there you go lol).

I do think people should be more careful with post titles though, including this one.

Once again, not having arguing or anything, just expressing my opinion :smile:

Ah gents, whats going on here?

Ok, the title is misleading and is Highly (do you see that capital H?) speculative that this has anything to do with the Revolution!

But I digress...

It is clearly not the end of the world either. Whoa, Ganons in the new Zelda... hes bigger and badder than ever. Whoa. I never for the life of me foresaw that situaton.

Didnt I read somewhere that...

(Spoiler for Retro Links well being)

its the Skull Kid back to his old mask weilding tricks in this and that Ganon is nowhere to be seen and will in fact never appear in another Zelda again?!

It is a shame that this has been spoilt for you Retro_Link, but (this is just me, not moaning or anything) from the title you can't really deduce anything if you don't want to. It could just as easily be talking about smash bros revolution, but by reading what's inside the thread you've confirmed it. Without opening the thread and having a look you never would have been certain what it was about unless you wanted to jump to a conclusion (Which happened to be right, but there you go lol).

I do think people should be more careful with post titles though, including this one.

Once again, not having arguing or anything, just expressing my opinion :smile:

Sure it was opening the thread that spoilt it for me, but it was on the Revolution board and not the Gamecube board, so I presumed it was talking about Zelda Revolution not a GC game!! and how you'd like to battle Ganon on the Rev!!

I'm not going to stay out of EVERY Zelda thread until Twilight Princess!

For example, I wouldn't expect people to post Twilight Princess spoilers in the Majoras Mask thread on the Retro Board; at least without putting the news in a Spoiler box!

That is what they're there for Jamba!!

Anyway, I'll leave it at that!

Nobody ever said Ganon would be in it. He said 'we're preparing a surprise', not 'we're preparing a surprise with Ganon'. He knows there are people not wanting to hear that but want to play for themselves so he wouldn't make a statement like that. It doesn't seem obvious at all Ganon would be the big badass, it could very well be another enemy from the Twilight world.

The title would of been safer to be titled "owning Hyrule revo style" instead of Ganon as its just nice to have the safer option of being warned about the thread before you enter just to keep things well.

weather its confirmed, rumoured or just speculated that Ganon may or may not be in this game... its best that its not in the Title but rather, in a post thats all....

I've avoided any new Zelda info since the second trailer, and you just go and shit all over it. Thanks.

Zelda´s gonna burn! I don´t even know what a spoiler is, calm down folks!

The thing about the war would be interresting. But most Zelda games are not directly linked to another zelda´s story.

Sign in to follow this