NEurope
Rob3008

Switch Gaming Bargains Thread

Time to bring this thread back...

eBay voucher code... SUNNY15

15% off, £15 minimum spend, max £75 discount, ends on June 12th, selected sellers only.

Can be used on Switch games, and other platforms, including pre-orders.

I decided to get Sonic Origins Plus as the Game Collection Outlet have a few copies on all platforms, Switch version is £30.56 with 17 copies left.

You could also use it on the recently announced Everybody 1-2 Switch! if you prefer, as the pre-order price is already cheap, with the code it's £21.21 exactly.

Of course, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is available, making it £48.41 which is reasonable now it's been out for a month and is still in demand.

- - - - -

Over on the NYXI site, the GameCube style Wizard controller is for sale again, this time not only in purple, but Black and Platinum colours as well.

It's a pricey pad, as it's just over £50 after converting from dollars, but if you are ordering on the site for the first time, there's usually a voucher code.

Also, if you're ordering £100 worth of controllers or accessories, and you're using Paypal, you can use the code PAYWITHPAYPAL for $10 off which should be £7.97 off.

Here's the link in case anyone was considering buying a controller.

I've been using the Wizard pad for a while now, it has been great for Mario Kart 8 DX and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. :peace:

• Thanks 1

eBay voucher code... SUN15

15% off, £15 minimum spend, max £75 discount, ends on July 13th, at 11:59pm UK time, selected sellers only.

You could use it on the upcoming Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons as the pre-order price is already cheap, with the code it's £21.21 exactly.

The soon ro be released, Pikmin 4 is available, making it £39.91 which seems to be a good price for the game.

• Thanks 1

eBay voucher code... JANJOY15

15% off, £15 minimum spend, max £75 discount per redemption, limited to three redemptions, ends on Jan 10th, at 11:59pm UK time, selected sellers only.

You could use it on the upcoming Tekken 8 as while the pre-order price is already cheaper than some places, with the code it's £50.11 exactly.

The soon ro be released, Another Code: Recollection is available, making it £39.91 which seems to be a good price for the game.

While I'm tempted by Another Code, I shouldn't really be buying any new games, and I've played the AC games before, so Tekken 8 it is... hoping that it'll be the game I set up my PS5 for.

• Like 2