NEurope
Rob3008

Switch Gaming Bargains Thread

Not a physical deal, but the game + DLC bundle for Guacamelee! 2 is on sale in the eShop at the moment for just over 13 quid.

Already put a few hours into it, and it is great! Well worth picking up. ;)

Tesco are doing 2 for £60 on Switch games (in store)

Game include (stolen from HUD)

Luigi's Mansion 3
Zelda Link's Awakening
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Maker 2
Let's go Pikachu
Yoshi Crafted World
Mario Party
Super Mario Bros Deluxe

Your mileage may vary depending on stock.

• Like 3

Ni No Kuni for Switch is on sale for just £8 on the eShop if anyone's looking for a bargain. I've just snapped it up.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rob3008 said:

Ni No Kuni for Switch is on sale for just £8 on the eShop if anyone's looking for a bargain. I've just snapped it up.

Snapped this right up(had it on ps3 but never finished - hoping to rectify that this time round) - also bought a few other titles too. Cat Quest Steamworld Heist and a weirdly satisfying basic restaraunt serving game called Cooked Served Delicious 2 - pretty sure I've still come out under a score with a bit of change too. Sales be dangerous!

21 hours ago, Rob3008 said:

Just wanted to ask if it's worth it. Thx :)

30 minutes ago, Kounan said:

It's a good game if you enjoy RPGs like Pokémon and Tales of ..-games. The story is really good and the cutscenes are spectacular. Feels like playing an anime. It should also last you 40+ hours.

• Like 2

eBay voucher code... POPUPOCT20

20% off, £15 minimum spend, max £75 discount, ends on Oct 29th, selected sellers only.

Can be used on Switch games, including pre-orders. :)

I wasn't going to pre-order on the Nintendo Store UK, but around £100 for Cadence of Hyrule, Pikmin 3 Deluxe and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity seemed like a good deal.

• Like 1

On 26/10/2020 at 8:43 AM, Kounan said:

Seconding MindFreak there for the Ghibli alone its a steal at £8 and I'll be honest I had thought the gameplay was more boring than it is(just tucked back in this morning - had it originally on ps3 but didnt finish) and I'm feeling excited for it again. I recall feeling some issues with pacing previously and others may too but tbh on the whole its a cracking game - maybe iirc its a bit corridor-esque but its gameplay along the way glim and monster mechanics etc honestly for sub tenner you are laughing at the value hidden within this gem.

(good to see you posting btw @Kounan been a while still remember when you joined!)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dog-amoto said:

Ghostbusters Remastered is currently £7.49 on eShop. Normally £30. 

It's free on the Epic Game Store this week (along with Blair Witch) for those with a PC and not a burning hatred for Epic. Still a very good deal on Switch as well!

Yoku's Island Express is also the cheapest it's ever been at EUR4,99/GBP3,99. A steal for that price and a perfect feel-good summer game for the winter days. Reviewed it back in the day and gave it a 9.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Guys, GUYS!

Hades is on sale.

You know what to do. :D

Hmm, how much?

15 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Yeah I meant the actual price! :p

Never mind, I'll look it up later.

I figured you knew the normal price for it and was able to calculate it. :p £17.99 is the sale price.

• Thanks 1

That sale came around way too quick!

Still prioritising keeping money aside for Hyrule Warriors, and then I'll want to finally get the Pokémon DLC. I'll just have to wait until the next time it's on sale.

• Thanks 1

Why is everything cheaper on the eshop than physically? I've bought myself a Switch ready for Christmas Day and I've found out that most of the games I want are actually discounted.

Just Dance 2020 is £20 and it's dearer everywhere else. Ghostbusters Remastered is only £7 as well and Final Fantasy X and X-2 remastered is £23! I'm definitely grabbing these. I have a feeling I'm going to need an SD card!