NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
j7.2

HUNGOVER THREAD FTL!!!

Yeaaah... So last night i went out after not eating all day. Ended up sitting next to some homeless people at 2am while they jammed pretty badly. Lost my credit card (but smartly cancelled it when I got home), thought I lost my vape so bought 50g amber leaf, filters and a lighter (the I'm giving up giving up pack), but didn't roll any smoke and got home to find I hadn't lost my vape. Also came home with 4 cans of Scrumpy Jack as if 3am Me thought that was a good idea.

Now I am unable to do anything but sit in a darkened room, which I hope will stop spinning at some point.

• Like 2

So is this the official thread for "the day after", a thread for bad nights out (if that was even a bad night nout), or to talk about hangovers?

More importantly, does the no-backspace rule still apply?

I don't know about official, but I feel that you can only post in the drunken thread whilst drunk. So perhaps you can only post in this one if you're hungover or have a tale to tell about the previous night,

Drunken thread is the place to go WHILE the shit is hitting the fan. This thread is the sad moment when you have to wake up and clean the shit off the walls.

Ergo, backspaces are allowed here, amidst the shame and depression.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well...last night was a medium desaster for me.

As I mentioned in the drunken thread my ex girlfriend was at a party where I was. And at one point I just went outside because I couldn't handle it anymore. I cried myself into oblivion. Thankfully my best friend noticed me "storming" outside and comforted me on the steps in front of the house.

I remember waiting for my ex because I knew she was about to go home. I told her that I wanted her back and all the shit you see in movies, which is actually all true for me. She took the time to listen...I don't remember what she said (probably not what I wanted to hear). I'm at home, just woken up and wish that I never see her again because it fucks me up everytime. But we have the same friends so that's not going to happen...

Went to the pub last night saying i'd only have a couple pints. Those couple of pints turned into a beer and whiskey bender.

I really need to stop drinking but christmas is comming and my family will force it down my throat anyway.

Pub has it in 35ml optics, think i had about half a bottle by the end of it since the guy I work for part-time was there and kept buying me booze, woke up dehydrated as shit.

Oh boy.
My football team and I drank a lot of beer last night. Good Lord...everyone was absolutely shitfaced.

I also smoked my first joint/spliff whatever the fuck it's called. Well, I smoked half of it...a lot of things became very funny to me for 30 minutes. :laughing:

My body keeps impressing me. Still haven't had a hangover in my life (except that one during keto once; that one doesn't count :p). I am tired as fuck, though.

Sign in to follow this