NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

Nintendo Direct - September 13th

Also....

The #NintendoDirect includes new info on #SuperMarioOdyssey & will be nearly 45 mins long. Will you stay up late with us on Wednesday?

I hope they don't go spoiling stuff for us! Loving the lengthy run time, though.

If they run it with a similar pace as the April Direct, which had like 30 games in 30 minutes...

1 minute ago, Serebii said:

If they run it with a similar pace as the April Direct, which had like 30 games in 30 minutes...

Maybe there's a nice meaty OS update to talk about.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I'm betting on an unveil of Animal Crossing Switch.  We're very likely to see AC Mobile unveiled at Apple's keynote tomorrow and it's supposed to tie into an AC game for dedicated devices.  The day after would be the perfect time for follow up information on how it ties into AC Switch.

Ditto for Zelda mobile; it'll probably tie into BOTW's DLC Pack 2.

Edited by Dcubed

4 minutes ago, Serebii said:

No mobile confirmed in the Direct

Where did you see that? I can't find it...

Either way, there's no need to show off anything mobile related during the Direct itself... That's what the Apple Keynote the day before is for ;) 

As for other stuff we'll almost certainly see? Xenoblade 2 release date and an unveiling/release date announcement for the 25th Anniversary Kirby Game as well are surefire bets.  It's kind of their last chance at this point if either are actually gonna come out this year.

Edited by Dcubed

2 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Where did you see that? I can't find it...

Either way, there's no need to show off anything mobile related during the Direct itself... That's what the Apple Keynote the day before is for ;) 

As for other stuff we'll almost certainly see? Xenoblade 2 release date and an unveiling/release date announcement for the 25th Anniversary Kirby Game as well are surefire bets.

Japanese site

• Thanks 1

Hmm. I'm getting worried. If the previous videos are any indication, they're going to show me even more stuff I want..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Hmm. I'm getting worried. If the previous videos are any indication, they're going to show me even more stuff I want..

And this one is a very long vid as well.  Longer than some of their E3 Digital Events even...

This one's gonna be big! :bouncy:

• Like 1

Wow, 45 minutes! And like Serebii says if they follow the frantic pace of their last Direct, it should be packed full of stuff

I didn't think they'd spoiled much of Odyssey before now but I'm worried that'll soon change!

Very excited though

Excellent... :D

*Tentatively clears "schedule" for Wednesday evening*

focusing on what's heading to Nintendo Switch and 3DS "in the coming months"

Suggests Mario, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade, Metroid Samus Returns to be the main focus.

29 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I wonder if we will see anything from Platinum? They've teased Bayonetta a couple of times now.

I'm expecting it myself.  Ports of Bayo 1, 2 and TW101 all out by the end of the year as per the teases.

Considering that they recently ported Bayo 1 and Vanquish to PC and are looking to make up for the shortfall that came from Scalebound's cancellation, it doesn't seem unlikely.  Hopefully we'll also see them announce a new Switch game too! :D (A port of Vanquish for Switch wouldn't go amiss either)

I don't ask for much do I?

Edited by Dcubed

Sounds good. Expecting dates for Xenoblade and Skyrim but will be hoping for some details on virtual console and more OS features. Will probably just be in depth coverage of Mario, Metroid and Pokken and a little bit about SNES classic. 

2 minutes ago, killthenet said:

Will probably just be in depth coverage of Mario, Metroid and Pokken and a little bit about SNES classic. 

I think you forgot what Directs are for :p

I'm assuming they are going to be singing from the hilltops " we've got Fifa" with a demo download available after the direct

I'm going to miss it I think, at Spurs game.... I'm kind of happy in a way because I don't want to see anything on Odyssey so I'll just get the highlights and watch the important bits.

Animal crossing is a great shout! I still think a spring release makes the most sense so now would be a great time to unveil it.

More 3rd party games I presume (Emily Rogers recently said people will be surprised how many AAA 3rd party ports are coming).

But ultimately, like hero, OS update is probably what I want most - video recording, streaming apps, music, a MUCH BETTER shop, folders!!!!!!! and, we can dream, Virtual Console!!

This got just announced.. A Ubisoft shooter from the makers of the Grow home games. Looks perfect for Switch, so I'm betting we'll see it in the Direct.

Yeah an OS update is long overdue. I love how quick it is but some added functionality would be cool. Folders (why is it console manufacturers can't have this at release??), media apps, and an achievement system (long shot) would be great. Maybe throw in some new themes, eShop music etc.

Not sure a Direct is the sort of place they would show all this though, seems more like a press release kind of thing.

Sign in to follow this