NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package (PS4)

I guess the Microsoft deal was only for a year, as rumoured, as the game is finally coming to the PS4 in December. Not surprising given that Capcom will want to recoup some of the losses with this game.

Haha. That Ghost Trick outfit. :D

4 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Isn't the game supposed to be shit?

Yes, in the sense that it takes a lot away of what made Dead Rising what it was.

I'll still pick it up. I've played and enjoyed all the other games in the series and have just been waiting for the PS4 version to show up.

The game isn't terrible but it is different to the prior games.  I enjoyed playing it over the last Christmas holiday.

What I did hate was the DLC which takes place after the game.  I'm still yet to finish it because it has a timer which I've found makes it almost impossible to complete.  On that note, if anybody does have any tips on how I can complete that, please let me know!  The DLC is pretty important to the story.

I got this at Christmas for my One and didn't really take to it. Not sure why, just couldn't get into it. Although there was one bit at the start which had me howling, the comedy seemed decent in it of nothing else. :D

Mayyyyy try again with it for PS4. 

Sign in to follow this