NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Beast

American Horror Story

I've recently been catching up with them ready for the new season in September. This show is amazing! Asylum, Coven, Hotel and Roanoake (only on episode 5 at the moment) are my favourites and Cult looks cool too! Also, Lady Gaga is a brilliant actress!

Are you guys excited?

Edited by Animal
Forgot to mention the awesomeness of Lady Gaga

I watched like half an episode about 5 years ago. Didn't grip me much and then a douche at work kept pushing me to watch so I never did. 

18 hours ago, Nolan said:

I watched like half an episode about 5 years ago. Didn't grip me much and then a douche at work kept pushing me to watch so I never did. 

Personally, even though they're all linked and it's cool to see, I would entirely skip Murder House and jump straight to Asylum onwards.

I thought the first season was a bit of a chore to watch but the second season onwards is awesome.

I disagree and think that you should only watch Murder House and then stop. :heh:

Well, Asylum might be worth watching too.

Coven was the worst thing that has ever been created by any person ever.

Freak Show was boring.

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch seasons five and six yet.

Not the first time I've heard to skip the first season actually. I may give it a try but I'm in a YouTube hole of watching LPs while playing FFXII on my vita. 

I prefer the first season over any of the others. From Coven onwards I managed to get less and less far into a season. Last season I didn't make it through the first episode. 

Sign in to follow this