NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Jurassic World Evolution (PS4/PC/One)

I used to love Theme Park. I had it for the Saturn. This looks similar but with dinosaurs. A definite to look out for.

What even is this?! :D

Could be great, but could also be quite limited. It seems like it could get quite repetitive? 1. Build park. 2. Dinosaurs try to break free. 3. Try to stop them. Repeat.

4 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

What even is this?! :D

Could be great, but could also be quite limited. It seems like it could get quite repetitive? 1. Build park. 2. Dinosaurs try to break free. 3. Try to stop them. Repeat.

It seems to be the sequel to the popular Operation Genesis. I know one of my nephews played the hell out of that game when it was released. He loved it to bits.

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

It seems to be the sequel to the popular Operation Genesis. I know one of my nephews played the hell out of that game when it was released. He loved it to bits.

Operation Genesis is pretty decent. :)

The Xbox version is pretty rare if I recall correctly as well, worth picking up though if you see it in the wild. :D

1 minute ago, S.C.G said:

Operation Genesis is pretty decent. :)

The Xbox version is pretty rare if I recall correctly as well, worth picking up though if you see it in the wild. :D

There's a fair few on ebay that are going for £30. 

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

There's a fair few on ebay that are going for £30. 

I thought as much... it may go up again following this annoucement. :D

Microsoft would do well to tie in the Xbox One backwards compatability of it in time for the release of this new title or just before. :)

4 hours ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Hopefully there'll be a lot of things to build. I assume it's more about building the park than dealing with escaping dinosaurs a la the movies, in that sense it should be no more repetitive than any theme park sim etc.

4 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Not sure I've heard of that. I'll check out a youtube vid a bit later. The only Jurassic Park game I remember was on the Master System and I remember thinking it was awful! :D

5 minutes ago, Shorty said:

Hopefully there'll be a lot of things to build. I assume it's more about building the park than dealing with escaping dinosaurs a la the movies, in that sense it should be no more repetitive than any theme park sim etc.

I hope it's more like that (a building sim) because that's the bit that interests me. I'm a sucker for those types of games. The premise of this is interesting and who wouldn't want to build their own dinosaur theme park?! Just hope that there's enough depth and variety there to keep the whole idea interesting. 

Sign in to follow this