NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon Gold & Silver (3DS eShop)

Whaaaa? Didn't know that was possible. I'm currently trying to catch all of the legendary dogs for the first time ever, I've played through this game 3 times and have only ever caught Suicune so I've made it my mission this month to finally nab all 3. 

And here I was thinking that searching for Entei and Raikou and finding a Shiny Pidgey before seeing either of them (Yes, that actually happened, is that good or bad luck? I can't tell) was gonna be the craziest Shiny VC Crystal story on N-Europe. But that pretty much trumps it.

Does @Serebii know? I somewhat recall him saying he was gonna go for that.

Edited by Glen-i

13 hours ago, Glen-i said:

And here I was thinking that searching for Entei and Raikou and finding a Shiny Pidgey before seeing either of them (Yes, that actually happened, is that good or bad luck? I can't tell) was gonna be the craziest Shiny VC Crystal story on N-Europe. But that pretty much trumps it.

Does @Serebii know? I somewhat recall him saying he was gonna go for that.

Haha, not sure on that one.

Don't think so, probably too busy covering Detective Pikachu. I think he gave up on his, I think he needs to give up his username. :p

• Haha 3

Who's the wise guy who gave the roaming 'Mons Roar? They've used it the first turn every. single. time.

Edit: Complaining on the Internet worked. Caught Entei.

• Like 2

I managed to get Suicune after a lot of attempts and I've at least encountered the other two so have been tracking them. Entei is down to basically no health so I probably just need to find him one more time but he's being an elusive bugger. Still got my master ball so I think I'll just use that on Raikou when I finally manage to nab Entei. I'm playing Silver not Crystal, is there any way for me to encounter Celebi? Don't want to use my master ball on Raikou if there's still a rare Pokémon to catch.

21 minutes ago, killthenet said:

I'm playing Silver not Crystal, is there any way for me to encounter Celebi? Don't want to use my master ball on Raikou if there's still a rare Pokémon to catch.

Nope, the GS Ball event is Crystal only. Even so, Celebi is way easier to catch then Raikou or Entei. The Master Ball is best spent on one of them.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Like 1

Caught Entei pretty much straight after I posted in here last night and just caught Raikou after probably an hour of chasing him around the map. My playtime was at about 55 hours after finishing Kanto, beating Red and catching Ho-oh but it's now at 67 hours so I've basically spent half a day chasing the bloody dogs around. I'll probably fight the elite four a few more times and level my boys up a bit before moving on to other games.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Glen-i said:

aJ1SDgW.jpg

Is that your second full odds shiny? Lucky!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Is that your second full odds shiny? Lucky!

f426c4599e97f99eec600a7ebb847120.gif

No, not exactly. I may have helped @Ugh first aid exploit Gen 1's incredibly buggy mechanics to guarantee a shiny Ditto, which I will now use to get many other Shinies. And then take over the world or something.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ugh first aid said:

:] Myuahaha...now that I have my own shiny ditto... Shiny hunting has begun!

DZN6GtTW4AM6fN5.jpg

DZNXz6sXUAE0ouH.jpg

You know, she hasn't even beaten Red yet. Get your priorities straight, damnit!

1 hour ago, Glen-i said:

You know, she hasn't even beaten Red yet. Get your priorities straight, damnit!

:'3 I have to do it in style though...I'm going for Miltank and then Mareep after that...I'll have to go through Kanto soon though to catch a Larvitar to breed off

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this