NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Pokemon Gold & Silver (3DS eShop)

4 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

I wasn't expecting it to work at all! Now I'm even more annoyed that SMB DX has no support for IR communications on 3DS...

I haven't tried it because I'm out at work you dummy! I'm gonna try it when I get home! (Unless you and @Ugh first aid beat me to it...)

It's not available from the beginning, and @Ugh first aid has gone mental and is attempting to get a shiny Totodile. So she'll get Mystery Gift long after Crystal has come out on VC and I've finished it.

Edited by Glen-i
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It's not available from the beginning, and @Ugh first aid has gone mental and is attempting to get a shiny Totodile. So she'll get Mystery Gift long after Crystal has come out on VC and I've finished it.

Oh yeah, I forgot that you have to unlock it.  I only found out because I read the manual (like, seriously, who does that!?)

Defo need to try it though! I'm mad curious now! :D 

Edit: Sadly it doesn't work.  Oh well.

Edited by Dcubed

I really want Crystal, since I've never played it and I have heard interesting things about it.

Can't get much more retro than being surprised by an old school Pokémon game, so I hope it will come soon.

@Glen-i * ^ * I need that shiny toto in my life...it'll be so so worth it...Just you wait i'll get it and rub it in your face...even though I have like...4 on sun and moon...

• Haha 1

Somewhat relevant, seeing as it features Ho-oh.

I hope it comes to the cinema at the Metro Centre. I wanna see it on the big screen.

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Somewhat relevant, seeing as it features Ho-oh.

I hope it comes to the cinema at the Metro Centre. I wanna see it on the big screen.

Vue in Gateshead are doing a couple of showings in November.

I saw that film in Tokyo back in August.

It was all in Japanese but we just about worked out what was going on. It was....weird.

1 hour ago, markderoos said:

Is that some sort of reboot of the Pokemon movie/tv universe?

It's an alternate telling. It isn't rebooting anything

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ike said:

Vue in Gateshead are doing a couple of showings in November.

I hope it's not exclusive to Vue. I can't be faffed driving into Gateshead. 

Is that some sort of reboot of the Pokemon movie/tv universe?
It's like they took several early episodes of the TV series and the first film and hastily mashed them together, while replacing some of the gen 1 Pokemon in those story lines with Alohan replacements. There are a couple of gen 2 subplots as well.

It might work better when you can understand what they're saying though.
  • Thanks 1

Whoops.

I doubt this was done for no reason. Someone at GAME clearly knows something.

Even if anyone with a bit of sense could tell you this was gonna happen eventually.

Crystal releasing early next year. A mod may as well just add it to the title of this topic, rather than creating a new one.

Happy to see a boxed version getting a release. The trilogy will be complete.

• Thanks 1

Aww... Almost on my Birthday... Will get though. Waiting paid off. Crystal is in my top 3 Mainline Pokemon games, even if it is a little dated.

I do wonder why they didn't release all three together. Did Yellow sell so much better than Red/Blue that Game Freak got worried?

In this version of Pokémon Crystal, players will also have the chance to encounter the mythical Pokémon Celebi in an event after completing the game. In the original Pokémon Crystal game, Celebi could only be obtained by using a special accessory. 

Surprised that nobody here has pointed out that they've made the previously unavailable GS Ball event now accessible in the western version of the game for this VC release! (Before it was exclusive to the JPN version and only if you connected online using the Mobile GB Adapter).

38 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Surprised that nobody here has pointed out that they've made the previously unavailable GS Ball event now accessible in the western version of the game for this VC release! (Before it was exclusive to the JPN version and only if you connected online using the Mobile GB Adapter).

It ain't Gen 1, so naturally, no-one cares except me. And I already have a Celebi.

49 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Going to be shiny hunting my Shiny Celebi on stream :D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Serebii said:

Going to be shiny hunting my Shiny Celebi on stream :D

It says a lot about you that you consider that entertaining viewing.

It also says a lot about me that I kinda wanna watch you go mental. But I think that S.S. Anne has sailed already.

21 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Crystal releasing early next year. A mod may as well just add it to the title of this topic, rather than creating a new one.

Happy to see a boxed version getting a release. The trilogy will be complete.

Nintendo...

...stop taking my money! :D

7 hours ago, Glen-i said:

It also says a lot about me that I kinda wanna watch you go mental. But I think that S.S. Anne has sailed already.

Shiny hunting streams are pretty popular...

The trailer mentioned being able to encounter Celebi but doesn't go into detail.

8 hours ago, Glen-i said:

You say that, knowing fully well how much you loved that Shiny Ponyta stream (you know the one) and you don't even mention it...

I am so dissappointed in you.

Edited by Dcubed
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Sign in to follow this