NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
oxygenuk

the ps3 and how it worrys consumers and may fail

The PS3 will not fail, no matter how expensive it is becuase it is playstation and people love it. Having blu-ray drive in the PS3 will not cost too much. For start blu-ray is soon to go into mass production with the first devices arrving here in the UK. By the time the PS3 comes around the price will have dropped. Although we know what the blu ray drive can do, we still don't know what spped it burns at, this is another consideration when coming to prices.

The PS3 will not fail, no matter how expensive it is becuase it is playstation and people love it. Having blu-ray drive in the PS3 will not cost too much. For start blu-ray is soon to go into mass production with the first devices arrving here in the UK. By the time the PS3 comes around the price will have dropped. Although we know what the blu ray drive can do, we still don't know what spped it burns at, this is another consideration when coming to prices.

Yes, but it costs far more to produce Blu-ray discs to HD-DVD disks, especially since Blu-ray doesnt give that much more space. Also, most are supporting HD-DVD. If Blu-Ray fails, Sony will be in a bit of trouble.

A bit? Their whole buisiness strategy is riding on the PS3. Bad PS3 sales = bad Bluray penetration.

Their only way out if the sales are down is by the xbox pushing the HD-tv sales and with so many other good electronics prodycers making them too, I don't see that this will be much of a factor.

But hey... the likelyhood of it selling badly. That's another ball game completely. I would have an opinion on this but Microsoft have left the door wide open for Sony with the 360 shortages. But hey.. we haven't even seen what the PS3 can do properly yet (if at all) so there are too many factors pin it all down. It's gonna be fun though... :D

I really fucking hope the PlayStation3 crashes and fucking burns.

They have the brand.

They have the multimedia hub.

They have the features.

They have the HD-DVD player.

They have the big games.

They have the huge fan base.

Okay they do indeed have brand name power.

Huh? Multimedia hub? Since when was there solid proof that this was equal or better than the 360 capabilities?

Features? HUH!? Now you're just pulling stuff from your ass.

HD-DVD?!!? No they don't, and this proves how little you know. It's a blu-ray player.

Big games? Okay, they do indeed have the exclusivity of some larger titles, but this could fragment and change.

Huge fan base. Okay, they do, and it's mostly a drooling, shit ass dumb fan base.

Roadkill for KING!

Roadkill for KING!

Roadkill for KING!

Roadkill for KING!

i agree 100% i hope sony end up the same way SEGA did. SEGA didn't deserve to go down SONY on the other hand deserve even worse. the scrotum sucking dick cheeses.

Sign in to follow this