NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

The Star Wars Thread

Hello there!

I wanted to open a thread to talk all things Star Wars, considering the slew of films, animated shows, books and comics already around, as well as the upcoming Star Wars Land and other media entries on their way.

May the Force be with you all.

Edited by Julius Caesar

Star Wars Rebels came to an end last night, and closed on the highest of Star Wars highs. 

Spoiler

I’ve been off the forums for a while, and wanted to assess the entire second half of Season 4 before voicing my opinion on how the show closed.

I cannot believe that they did it; they actually pulled it off. For me, I have to admit, Rebels hasn’t been the most consistent of shows, but I’ve watched every episode at least once (been saving my first real rewatching of the show for when the inevitable box set comes out).

I almost always held The Clone Wars in higher regard because of its more consistent quality across all of its seasons, but I have to say that the latter half of Season 4 of Rebels — especially, and particularly, the final five episodes — are, at least to me, just as good as the best that The Clone Wars had to offer, if not better. They very effectively took characters from episodes that might have seemed like “filler” and brought them back in a way that was natural, but also fulfilling.

After watching the Rebels finale, I’ve only now really realised that the void due to a lack of closure on The Clone Wars was left with me for all this time. The show ends on such a high note because it doesn’t just end: it also plants the seed of something new and exciting.

I’m not normally an emotional guy, and like I hinted at, I’m certainly not the most attached person to the Ghost crew. Yet, only a few hours ago, I was openly tearing up and getting misty eyed time and time again throughout the finale, and I think that speaks to the show’s greatest quality: character interaction. I didn’t realise just how attached I clearly was to these characters, which speaks to something I originally found to be something of a fault with these characters: on the surface level, they’re kind of archetypal and whimsical, as you might expect from the channel that the show airs on. As time has gone on, the characters have been fleshed out and given a depth, and whilst they didn’t initially stand out as the deepest of characters, there was ultimately a nuanced depth and maturity added to the show as layers and layers of the beloved crew were peeled back.

The music in this show has always been great, but it really came into its own in the latter few seasons. Sabine’s theme illicited a massive emotional response from me almost every time it was used in the finale, and especially so when she realised that Ezra was going off to surrender himself to Thrawn and an emotional numbness and distraction came into play, brilliantly portrayed in the echoing fuzziness of the voices of the people around her.

Overall, the finale was a massive success to me. I was, admittedly, cautiously optimistic going into the final few episodes of the show, mainly because we hadn’t seen this team end a story that they want to tell the way that they wanted to end it. However, upon reaching the credits, I was filled with a sense of overwhelming confidence in the direction that Dave Filoni and the team are spearheading us towards.

The finality given in the closing moments might seem a bit rushed to some — and I have to admit that I found Sabine’s hair and the wide shot of her on Lothal to look a bit rough — but, to me, knowing where all of these characters ended up after the end of the Galactic Civil War on Endor — and knowing that there was a future for these characters that they want to explore — offers the greatest sense of payoff and a fully realised piece of almost nostalgic fan service by acknowledging a continuity, which I genuinely don’t think we’ve yet seen so effectively in Star Wars, across any of its materials: an ending which doesn’t just hint at, but boldly throws you in the direction of, a future, whilst respecting the audience enough as if to say “Don’t worry, we’ve got this”.

I really cannot wait to watch this show again, and hold my breath in eager anticipation of what Dave Filoni and the crew over at Lucasfilm Animation has in store for us next.

Let’s go find Ezra.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Julius Caesar said:

Star Wars Rebels came to an end last night, and closed on the highest of Star Wars highs. 

My spoilery (but not so spoilery) thoughts (Reveal hidden contents)

I’ve been off the forums for a while, and wanted to assess the entire second half of Season 4 before voicing my opinion on how the show closed.

I cannot believe that they did it; they actually pulled it off. For me, I have to admit, Rebels hasn’t been the most consistent of shows, but I’ve watched every episode at least once (been saving my first real rewatching of the show for when the inevitable box set comes out).

I almost always held The Clone Wars in higher regard because of its more consistent quality across all of its seasons, but I have to say that the latter half of Season 4 of Rebels — especially, and particularly, the final five episodes — are, at least to me, just as good as the best that The Clone Wars had to offer, if not better. They very effectively took characters from episodes that might have seemed like “filler” and brought them back in a way that was natural, but also fulfilling.

After watching the Rebels finale, I’ve only now really realised that the void due to a lack of closure on The Clone Wars was left with me for all this time. The show ends on such a high note because it doesn’t just end: it also plants the seed of something new and exciting.

I’m not normally an emotional guy, and like I hinted at, I’m certainly not the most attached person to the Ghost crew. Yet, only a few hours ago, I was openly tearing up and getting misty eyed time and time again throughout the finale, and I think that speaks to the show’s greatest quality: character interaction. I didn’t realise just how attached I clearly was to these characters, which speaks to something I originally found to be something of a fault with these characters: on the surface level, they’re kind of archetypal and whimsical, as you might expect from the channel that the show airs on. As time has gone on, the characters have been fleshed out and given a depth, and whilst they didn’t initially stand out as the deepest of characters, there was ultimately a nuanced depth and maturity added to the show as layers and layers of the beloved crew were peeled back.

The music in this show has always been great, but it really came into its own in the latter few seasons. Sabine’s theme illicited a massive emotional response from me almost every time it was used in the finale, and especially so when she realised that Ezra was going off to surrender himself to Thrawn and an emotional numbness and distraction came into play, brilliantly portrayed in the echoing fuzziness of the voices of the people around her.

Overall, the finale was a massive success to me. I was, admittedly, cautiously optimistic going into the final few episodes of the show, mainly because we hadn’t seen this team end a story that they want to tell the way that they wanted to end it. However, upon reaching the credits, I was filled with a sense of overwhelming confidence in the direction that Dave Filoni and the team are spearheading us towards.

The finality given in the closing moments might seem a bit rushed to some — and I have to admit that I found Sabine’s hair and the wide shot of her on Lothal to look a bit rough — but, to me, knowing where all of these characters ended up after the end of the Galactic Civil War on Endor — and knowing that there was a future for these characters that they want to explore — offers the greatest sense of payoff and a fully realised piece of almost nostalgic fan service by acknowledging a continuity, which I genuinely don’t think we’ve yet seen so effectively in Star Wars, across any of its materials: an ending which doesn’t just hint at, but boldly throws you in the direction of, a future, whilst respecting the audience enough as if to say “Don’t worry, we’ve got this”.

I really cannot wait to watch this show again, and hold my breath in eager anticipation of what Dave Filoni and the crew over at Lucasfilm Animation has in store for us next.

Let’s go find Ezra.

I haven't clicked on your spoiler but just wanted to say that I picked up the first 3 seasons on blu-ray last month and have been working my way through them. I'm currently on season 2 but have stopped watching them due to Ahsoka appearing. I then picked up the Clone Wars box set on blu-ray and have started watching them. I figured seeing as she has come into it I had better see what happened to her during the Clone Wars before moving on with Rebels.

I will say that I have LOVED what i've seen in Rebels. The lightsaber battles and music have been far more epic than anything in the new sequels. 

Also, I recently picked up the Star Wars books Thrawn, Ahsoka and Lords of the Sith. I haven't read any of them yet but I was in Forbidden Planet the other day and was feeling in a Star Wars kinda mood, so I bought them. :D 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I haven't clicked on your spoiler but just wanted to say that I picked up the first 3 seasons on blu-ray last month and have been working my way through them. I'm currently on season 2 but have stopped watching them due to Ahsoka appearing. I then picked up the Clone Wars box set on blu-ray and have started watching them. I figured seeing as she has come into it I had better see what happened to her during the Clone Wars before moving on with Rebels.

I will say that I have LOVED what i've seen in Rebels. The lightsaber battles and music have been far more epic than anything in the new sequels. 

Also, I recently picked up the Star Wars books Thrawn, Ahsoka and Lords of the Sith. I haven't read any of them yet but I was in Forbidden Planet the other day and was feeling in a Star Wars kinda mood, so I bought them. :D 

That’s awesome!

As much as I love the Star Wars films, I really do think that some of the absolute best Star Wars content is tucked away in the subsidiary materials. 

Watching The Clone Wars before you get too far in Rebels is a good idea, because there are a lot of threads and characters that make a return, and The Clone Wars adds so much depth and nuance to the prequel era that went missing in action in the prequels themselves. 

Would I be right in assuming that you picked up the box set with S1 - S5, the one with Ashoka on the front? Because, if so, once you’ve completed it - and if you enjoyed it and want more - I’d actually heavily recommend seeking out the ‘Lost Missions’ Blu-Ray; as the show was cut short due to the Disney takeover, it’s a collection of 12 episodes that were planned for S6, and they alone build up the lore a few more notches, and also might give a greater closure than the end of S5 did.

Both shows also absolutely have some of the best music and lightsaber fights in the franchise, so you’re in for a real treat! I don’t think you hear Sabine’s Theme until S3 (probably my favourite musical piece in Rebels), and trust me: you’ll know it when you hear it :D 

Great book selection of books, too; I have to recommend Lost Stars (a Romeo and Juliet-styled romance far beyond any we’ve seen on-screen in the franchise, which takes you from just before A New Hope up until the Battle of Jakku with the perspectives of star-crossed lovers on opposite sides of the Galactic Civil aware) and Bloodline (the main character is Leia, and it offers a lot of political exposition that was missing in TFA, and is set five years prior to the film). 

I hope you enjoy reading and watching them all! :) 

Edited by Julius Caesar
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Julius Caesar said:

Would I be right in assuming that you picked up the box set with S1 - S5, the one with Ashoka on the front? Because, if so, once you’ve completed it - and if you enjoyed it and want more - I’d actually heavily recommend seeking out the ‘Lost Missions’ Blu-Ray; as the show was cut short due to the Disney takeover, it’s a collection of 12 episodes that were planned for S6, and they alone build up the lore a few more notches, and also might give a greater closure than the end of S5 did.

Yup, that's the one. I'll keep an eye out for the Lost Missions you mentioned.

I haven't read many of the SW books but I have enjoyed what I did read. Back in the day I read Shadows of the Empire and then the original Timothy Zahn Thrawn trilogy. I think I was still in school when those came out! I tried buying them all again, as I couldn't really remember much about them, but it's hard to find a mint complete set.

I'm tempted to pick up the Republic Commando books. I loved the game on the original Xbox and Karen Traviss is the author of them, which is a big plus in my eyes. She wrote the Gears of War books which I really enjoyed. She done a great job expanding that universe and giving the characters heart, which I imagine she will do again with these books.

The special and standard edition covers for Thrawn Alliances look superb :D 

ihwoocwp09611.jpg

• Like 1

The best thing to come from the Disney buyout. Thank the Force. 

Just announced at SDCC. For those unaware, or for those that need reminding, The Clone Wars was never completed due to the Disney buyout, with only five seasons airing, and a selection of partially completed/essential episodes pushed out under the Lost Missions banner after the buyout, unofficially designated as being season 6. In recent years, Dave Filoni has talked at Star Wars Celebrations at length about remaining plans for the series which could have seen go well into seven or even eight seasons, with plans originally in place to take the show up to, during, and past  Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. For example, Boba Fett’s showdown with Cad Bane, explaining how he got that dent in his helmet; or, more interestingly, Ahsoka’s return to Mandalore with a large number of the 501st to take on Maul. The latter specifically seems like it will be tackled, judging from the trailer, and the change in 501st uniform and helmet that Filoni hinted at for those members of the 501st joining up with Ahsoka...

SDCC18-TCW-poster.jpg

We don’t know how much we’re getting, or even when it’s coming, but I feel like the half complete episodes shown at Celebrations past will likely be included, as well as, I would strongly assume, any episodes hinted at or explained with concept art during those showings at Celebration, as those episodes had, of course, been at the very least conceptualised, if not storyboarded.

Here’s an interview with Dave Filoni on the matter, with StarWars.com. 

StarWars.com: Did you ever think this would be possible? That we’d get here?

Dave Filoni: No. I didn’t, I really didn’t.

StarWars.com: What can you say about the fans’ enthusiasm over the years and, really, their role in making this happen?

Dave Filoni: Well, thankfully, their enthusiasm is relentless. Their love of these characters and stories hasn’t diminished. I actually think their voice has gotten louder as the years have gone by. It’s been very humbling to have their support and to have people continue to hashtag me, “#SaveTheCloneWars.”

StarWars.com: To you personally, what does it mean to get to finish it?

Dave Filoni: Personally, it’s very rewarding. Any opportunity to put the final pieces of the story in place is meaningful as a storyteller. I’m happy for the opportunity to define these things and the end of this part of the Clone War. It also makes me reflect on all the people that I got to work with over the years. It reinforces the things I learned from George. It reminds me of the important elements that go into making Star Wars. So, it’s nice on several levels, and I think for the crew that’s still here that worked on Clone Wars, they feel that, as well.

StarWars.com: What do you think it is, 10 years later now, that made this show resonate so much with people, and made it stick with them, and gave it the strength to come back?

Dave Filoni: I think the variety of stories was a big part of it. You also can’t underestimate how important it was that so many people grew up with the show. Clone Wars was a piece of Star Wars that older fans might have, initially, not taken seriously because it was animated, but that wasn’t a barrier for kids. They loved the clones and identified with them. Ahsoka gave kids a character that was like them — someone their age that was experiencing life’s challenges and learning along the way. Plus, having a new episode each week really allowed us to explore what was going on with the new and legacy characters in a dynamic way, including Anakin and Obi-Wan. I think the stories left an indelible impression and, of course, George knew it would. He always knew.

This show meant, and means, a lot to me — its what satiated my hunger for more Star Wars straight from the mind of Lucas himself after Episode III — and I cannot wait to see and hear more about what we’ll be getting from Filoni and the folks over at Lucasfilm Animation. It’s great to see that the funds needed to get this show back up and running — for whatever number of episodes that we end up getting — are finally being awarded to Filoni to oversee what will, in many ways, be the genuine completion of Rex’s and Ahsoka’s character arcs, as this is a large gap which needs to be filled in their respective arcs.

UPDATE 1: the new episodes are planned to be streamed (at least initially — I imagine a complete series DVD and Blu-Ray collection is on the way) on Disney’s new streaming service. Damn it, they got me good. 

UPDATE 2: Confirmed to be a twelve episode run, as well as unofficially given the berth of being Season 7. That’s probably going to be three, four-episode arcs?

My guess would be: The Bad Batch (already aired online in its proto-stage previously, after being shown at Celebration a few years back, and was supposed to be the premiere of S7 — we see Hunter besides Anakin and Rex in this trailer); the Utapau arc involving the a massive kyber crystal, likely to be the one used in the Death Star (also previously aired in its proto-stage at a recent Celebration); and the Siege Of Mandalore, as talked about at last year’s Celebration, and as teased in the trailer (which is currently unseen, and only in canon talked about very briefly in Ahsoka). 

Edited by Julius Caesar

15 hours ago, Julius Caesar said:

First look at Resistance:

man, cel shaded 3D is so hard to get right. I'd assumed from the teaser image that it was going to be cel animation, which could've been fantastic. The spaceship sections look cool but the charatcer models and animation look nasty af

22 minutes ago, dan-likes-trees said:

man, cel shaded 3D is so hard to get right. I'd assumed from the teaser image that it was going to be cel animation, which could've been fantastic. The spaceship sections look cool but the charatcer models and animation look nasty af

Yeah, I think it looks pretty rough too. It all just looks unnaturally smooth in what we’ve seen so far.

I’m not surprised that it’s cel shades 3D, but when they said that it was going to be anime-esque, I was really hoping for some hand drawn stuff (or at the very least, in the style of).

This looks more...uh...low budget Cartoon Network. The Clone Wars is on the way next year and they’re likely working on their next major animated series (this seem more in-line with Forces of Destiny than it does Rebels) right now too, so with them having multiple projects on the go at the same time, I guess this look is easier for them to achieve, and means that they’re (hopefully) saving the high budget stuff for whatever is next. Hopefully. 

• Like 1

Resistance might be set only six months before The Force Awakens

With a number of novels and comics also covering this period, and with it being set so close, I have a feeling that this could be a one-season series, as opposed to having multiple seasons like Rebels and The Clone Wars

My problem with Resistance is the spaceships they're using just don't really look like Star Wars ships. Can't quite put my finger on it.

30 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

My problem with Resistance is the spaceships they're using just don't really look like Star Wars ships. Can't quite put my finger on it.

Yeah, I get what you mean. From behind, at least, they remind me a lot in visual appearance of the ship found in No Man’s Sky and Starlink

Another reason might be that, with one ship in particular, it’s very clear where they drew inspiration from...

8ToTfc5UDcqyS5GIdngLs5A5tbNWxDZrOmW-784J

...the Porsche 917 Gulf, probably one of the most recognisable car designs from Le Mans. Also vaguely reminiscent of Stitch’s flying ship from Lilo & Stitch:

latest?cb=20130710004931

Certainly not the most original of designs to be found in Star Wars, that’s for sure.

I’ll probably check Resistance out at some point, but I’m not particularly fond of its setting, characters, or art style, from what we’ve seen and heard so far, so I might just wait until a home release or the launch of Disney’s streaming service (I would assume that it’s coming to that?).

Edited by Julius Caesar

It's probably the bright colouring too, which isn't helping. Doesn't really fit the design of most Star Wars ships. I suppose the engines on that blue/orange one look a bit like A-Wing engines, that's a start.

I can definitely see the No Man's Sky similarity too now that you mention it.

Better than what they’ve previously put out, that’s for sure.

Also, ILMxLAB has revealed Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series, releasing next year in Oculus Quest. 

Darth Vader: we know him as the galaxy’s most infamous villain whose mere breathing can spread terror across an entire universe. A blend of advanced technology and moral decay, his power is unrivaled. Vader’s death is, of course, famous to fans all over the world – but there’s still much to be told about his life.

Today, we are excited to announce our latest immersive experience, Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series, coming to Oculus Quest in 2019. ILMxLAB Executive in Charge Vicki Dobbs Beck, and David S. Goyer, writer and executive producer of Vader Immortal, revealed the first details onstage at Oculus Connect 5, including a teaser trailer and our collaboration with Oculus.

The series takes place on the lava planet Mustafar between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, and features a unique combination of immersive cinematic storytelling and dramatic interactive play. You’ll go inside Vader’s fortress, first seen in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which is set in the fiery wasteland the Sith Lord calls home.

Set up by the events of our hyper-reality story Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire (an award-winning collaboration with The VOID), we are focused on connecting the broader narrative between home- and location-based VR experiences, a first for the virtual reality industry.

Being at the center of the story, an active character in the experience itself is only possible in virtual reality. Vader Immortal is no exception to our “immersive first” design principle and we are excited about Oculus Quest, tetherless and without the need of a PC, and the sense of truly free immersion it will bring to the home VR space for the first time.

Creating a groundbreaking experience like Vader Immortaldoes not happen without the support of talented folks across our industry. In addition to screenwriter David S. Goyer and our friends at Oculus, we are proud to be working with Ninja Theory, an award-winning developer in the UK, and Epic Games, creators of Unreal Engine.

Edited by Julius Caesar

Kathleen Kennedy, President of Lucasfilm, has renewed her contract to stay at Lucasfilm until 2021. This comes after months of rumours and speculation about her stepping down from the position to retire. I’m glad that she’s stayed on, because there’s quite simply no-one around capable of filling her shoes as the President of Lucasfilm at this moment in time, and given that there are so many projects in the works right now regarding Star Wars, I think that consistency is needed now more than in the last few years.

Off the top of my head, in terms of visual digested media, we have Episode IX currently in production, scheduled for release next December; the animated show Resistance starting soon; the animated show The Clone Wars returning next year for a twelve episode run as part of Disney Go; more than likely another animated series show in the works, spearheaded by Dave Filoni; Jon Favreau’s live-action show, expected to premiere on Disney Go by 2020; Rian Johnson’s trilogy of films; the D.B. Weiss and David Benioff saga; and, on top of all that, rumblings persist regarding a Kenobi standalone film. And that is just the stuff that we’ve actually heard about! 

Edited by Julius Caesar
  • Like 1

Good news. A lot of people in the (at times) toxic Star Wars fandom won't be pleased though.

Edited by Ronnie

First details on Jon Favreau’s Disney GO live-action Star Wars series:

vdxbgx4q02q11.jpg

Sounds like the spiritual successor to 1313, Underworld and the cancelled Boba Fett movie, and I am so onboard. 

The references to Boba and Jango specifically, whom are not considered Mandalorians in any official capacity canonically, are quite interesting, so I have to wonder if this story could centre around the slave-turned-sheriff of Freetown on Tatooine, who acquired their Sarlacc-damaged Mandalorian helmet and armour from some Jawas in a subplot of the canonical Aftermath trilogy of novels: Cobb Vanth. Interestingly, he also found a huttlet (likely related to Jabba), which was to be raised by the beastmaster we see mourning the loss of the Rancor in Return of the Jedi, Malakili. 

That’s just one distinct possibility of many for the show, which will take place three years after the events of Return of the Jedi

We don’t know much about the show thus far, but it is currently being filmed, so a cast list shouldn’t be too far away. I would expect a trailer by the end of April of next year, as Star Wars Celebration will return after its 2018 hiatus to shed some light on Episode IX, and possibly everything beyond that currently in the works, too. 

StarWars.com has revealed the first image of the show:

the-mandalorian.jpg

Looks like Tatooine to me, and what appears to be Boba’s gear polished/repainted/damaged (which I suppose gives further credence to this being Cobb Vanth, who I mentioned previously).

We also have some more news on the behind-the-scenes work, and the director of the first episode will probably be familiar to anyone who has watched material outside of the films in the last decade:

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode. Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok). It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer.

That’s right: Dave Filoni will finally get his chance at live-action direction for Star Wars, likely a stepping stone before he is eventually given the reins to a live-action film. Say what you might about some episodes of The Clone Wars and Rebels being a bit too directed at the younger audience, the fact remains that he was George Lucas’ one and only prodigy, and knows Star Wars - and how to tell a good Star Wars Story - as well as anyone. 

And then you see the list of the other directors for the show, and see the embarrassment of riches Lucasfilm have in tow.

A bit odd that we don’t have a cast list yet, but we’ll likely see one prior to the end of the year.

• Like 1

I've always wondered how they manage to keep continuity across a season with so many episodic directors, but I guess it seems to work. That's a good list.

18 hours ago, Julius Caesar said:

what appears to be Boba’s gear polished/repainted/damaged

I thought that was just Mandalorian armour. I've read reports the lead could be some girl from the Rebels series (her name escapes me as I haven't watched it). Something to do with Filoni having a hand in creating her in that show.

6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I thought that was just Mandalorian armour.

Oh, sure, it could well be. I’m kind of just hedging my bets on it being Vanth, for a number of reasons, but it could be a wholly original character. There’s no denying that it looks worn, and seems a little odd that I believe that this is the first time we’ve seen a polished Mandalorian helmet. 

This image does appear to be on Tatooine, is set three years after ROTJ, and they mention the Fetts specifically - who aren’t actually Mandalorians - which to me implies the continuation of the lineage of their armour. Like I said, we know that the Fett armour and helmet were obtained by Cobb Vanth, on Tatooine, months after the events of ROTJ, and it would make sense, at least to me, that it could look different/have been repainted/polished in the time since ROTJ by a potential new owner. 

I've read reports the lead could be some girl from the Rebels series (her name escapes me as I haven't watched it). Something to do with Filoni having a hand in creating her in that show.

Do you mean Sabine? If so...I wouldn’t place much faith in those reports. 

It could totally be someone new and original, or someone (relatively minor) returning from an animated series. I just think that the idea of following Cobb Vanth, a slave-turned-sheriff wearing the armour of, and likely claiming to be, a Mandalorian, bringing law to Tatooine, seems like an extremely intriguing premise (at least to me). Plus, the potential for a confrontation with a returning Boba at some point in the show over the ownership of the armour seems too good an opportunity to miss.

I’m all for an original character, but I think that Vanth is the most likely in the event that this is a returning character. Either way, there are a ton of possibilities.

We’ll likely have a better picture of things when we get some more images/a trailer, but I feel just as excited for this as I do Episode IX right now. And, I have to say, between this and The Clone Wars returning, as well as likely having access to the films and animated series of Star Wars, the Disney streaming service seems to be shaping up well for Star Wars fans. 

Edited by Julius Caesar

Sign in to follow this